Season 5 Spoiler Index

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Season 5 Spoiler Index

Postby Bauer on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 pm

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/los ... -myst.html

Image last sceneon the big screen in last years alien vrs Predator 2

Reiko Aylesworth shouldn't have any trouble keeping her trap shut when it comes to the big mystery surrounding her new Lost character, the smart and charismatic Amy. But it's not the gag order imposed on her by Team Darlton that's preventing her from telling all. It's the fact that…well, she can barely straighten out the plot twists herself.
"I know the show, but I have to say, I didn't quite understand everything [the writers] were telling me," confesses the actress, best known for her role as 24's late CTU director, Michelle Dessler. "But it sounds like it's going to be great stuff. I'm just excited to do something other than getting people files and carrying clipboards [like on 24]."
One theory making the rounds is that Amy, who'll be introduced during the show's fifth season (debuting Wednesday, Jan. 21), will be revealed to be someone from the early days of the Dharma Initiative. (FYI: For those playing along at home, the answer to last week's Ask Ausiello asterisk quiz is she's "with Dharma.) That would seem to confirm buzz that Ben (Michael Emerson) transported the island and all of its inhabitants back to the '70s in last May's finale.
At least Aylesworth can say with near certainty that Amy's love life will be complicated. "There's definitely some conflict with the suitors," she teases. Wait a second -- suitors, as in plural? How literal will the show's depiction of the '70s be? "Obviously, we want that to be a surprise," says executive producer Carlton Cuse. " Let's just say her role will be emotional."
Okay, time to put on your thinking caps, Lost fans. If Aylesworth's Amy is with Dharma, and my sources confirm that she is, what purpose do you think she'll serve on the island? What do you think the "surprise" is concerning all the men in her life? And are you as excited as I am to see Aylesworth back on the tube

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby PCat on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:33 am

Am I the only person that has notice a slight resemblance between Reiko and Evangeline Lilly? It's not so much in the face as it is in the build and hair. The pic above has her hair smooth and groomed, but it's actually long and quite curly like Lilly's. Hmmm. Who might be interested in someone like that???
PCat
Supporting Actor

Postby Hells Bells on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am

^no you're not
i see it to
Hells Bells
Viewer

Postby cogito on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:21 pm

My first reaction to this spoiler was "oh no. not another Kate". I still hope they don't waste Reiko with Grey's Anatomy stuff.
cogito
Viewer

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:27 pm

PCat wrote:Am I the only person that has notice a slight resemblance between Reiko and Evangeline Lilly? It's not so much in the face as it is in the build and hair. The pic above has her hair smooth and groomed, but it's actually long and quite curly like Lilly's. Hmmm. Who might be interested in someone like that???

Nope ur not the only one :hmm:
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Postby Nick on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Well, she's a good actress, and at least we have that. Hopefully the love triangle won't be too bad. If she hardly understands what is going on with her character, then she must be pretty involved in the mythology of the island and everything. And if she's a member of Dharma, she can't be that bad, can she?
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Nanaluvren aka ANM on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

On a different note...anyone else psyched about the hooded guy¿? in the latest promo, the guy writing all that math...could it be Hanso? Mittlewerk!?Could we dare think..JACOB!!Lol...can't wait! :rofl:
Nanaluvren aka ANM
Stunt Double

Postby CowsOnlyMooForSoLong on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Thanks for the spoiler updates! These were fantastic!!! I am just so excited to see the rest of Libby's backstory! She was killed far too soon!
CowsOnlyMooForSoLong
"Cause You Know It Hurts Like Hell,
So When You Reach The Top,
Just Throw Yourself Off"
-People In Planes
CowsOnlyMooForSoLong
Stunt Double

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:16 am

Nick wrote:And if she's a member of Dharma, she can't be that bad, can she?

Ben was a member of DHARMA too....
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Postby xpence on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Can't wait til Lost starts, thanks for the spoilers! :)
xpence
Viewer

Postby luvsscifi on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what happened to those still on the island after it "moved"?
luvsscifi
Viewer

Postby Nortrom on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm

err they still remain on the island?
Nortrom
Viewer

Postby deadash321 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 pm

SPOILERS FROM LOST SEASON 4 AND THE VERY FIRST LOST SEASON 5 PROMO INCLUDED.

My first theory post. Feedback wanted.

Not a very long theory, quite short and simple and something that i do not think has been mentioned yet. Though correct me if i'm wrong.

In season 4 episode 11 - Cabin Fever, there is a flashback scene in which Richard Alpert visits Locke and presents a few items to him, including a vile of sand, a book and a compass. In the scene Locke is asked by Richard which object already belongs to him, Locke picks the knife and is obviously wrong.

After re-watching the episode after viewing the promos for season 5, I couldnt help but notice the compass in the promo looks just like the compass Richard presents to Locke. I think the compass is the object Locke was supposed to pick that already belongs to him. I don't know the significance of this compass but i am 99% sure that it will be something important and is supposed to be the object locke should have picked in season 4.
deadash321
Viewer

Postby Bonky on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:47 am

Nanaluvren aka ANM wrote:On a different note...anyone else psyched about the hooded guy¿? in the latest promo, the guy writing all that math...could it be Hanso? Mittlewerk!?Could we dare think..JACOB!!Lol...can't wait! :rofl:

Ms. Hawking?
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby sidbakay on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:50 am

Nanaluvren aka ANM wrote:On a different note...anyone else psyched about the hooded guy¿? in the latest promo, the guy writing all that math...could it be Hanso? Mittlewerk!?Could we dare think..JACOB!!Lol...can't wait! :rofl:

That promo had me most intrigued. I mean, they were all great, but for some reason that one caught my attention.
sidbakay
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Spoilers