Postby DarkUFO on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:50 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Season 10 - Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Joel Leo J on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 am

Latest from Kristin :cool:

Heather: Any word on Michael Rosenbaum returning to Smallville?
I wish! But not as much as the producers and Tom Welling wish. That's what I'm hearing from sources—that Smallville producers have asked him to come back for the final season, but so far, Michael has not signed on. I'm told Tom himself also reached out to ask (beg?) him, but again, so far, no dice. Who's got a plane that can skywrite? Let's get creative, people! In other spoilery (and related!) news I'm told that Tess is a ******. Any guesses on which letters fill in those six blanks?

Veronica: Will Kristin Kreuk or Annette O'Toole return to Smallville?
I'm told there's nothing in the works right now on Kristin but Annette is likely to return. Tip: Don't forget to put gas in that skywriting plane before you take it out to skywrite all your Smallville casting pleas.

Beth in Hollywood, Calif.: Do you know anything more about Teri Hatcher's part of Smallville?
Have a box of Kleenex handy for this one, because Smallville bosses Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson tell us Teri Hatcher's role as Lois Lane's mom, Ella, is a major tearjerker. Apparently someone close to a crew member found out she was dying, so she "sat down and made these videos for her child. What we did with Ella Lane was pull that into the show because it was so heart wrenching," says Brian. "It came together beautifully," adds Kelly. "I just watched three takes and I had to stop for awhile because it was so heart wrenching. Teri just had an incredible performance, and it was beautiful."

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/latest ... z13SZnLRlq
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

So what do you think Tess's cryptic clue is? I'm guessing
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Mother
:thumbup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 am

Lois and Clark are getting engaged, kind a obvious after last weeks episode!! But here is the source

Lois and Clark on Smallville!

Smallville fans are you shocked or are you SHOCKED?!!?

I kid, of course, because anyone who saw Friday's episode knows that Clark already has an engagement ring in his hot little hands, and newsflash: I can confirm to you that he totally will put a ring on it.

Oh yeah, and the big bosses can confirm it too. (Just in case you think they know more about their own show than we do.)

"It goes kind of where people are expecting it to go," executive producer Kelly Souders promises you fans. "And it'll happen in the next three episodes."

And that's all the timing you are getting, so guess what? You'll have to watch this show each and every Friday! (Lucky you.)

Sources in the know tell me the engagement scene is a pretty amazing payoff for "Clois" fans (bring a hanky!). But will it be as out-of-this-world swoon-worthy as Clois' barn scene in the 200th episode?

"That's hard to top," executive producer Brian Peterson admits. But Souders is hopeful. "We're trying. We're giving it the old Smallville try. It's a pretty romantic moment."

As for whether there will be an actual wedding before Smallville signs off its 10th and (presumably) final season, Peterson said "it's too soon to be able to answer that one, one way or another."

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/eonlin ... z15aOXJeO3
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Callum Blue will reportedly return to Smallville for the show's final season.

The actor will reprise his role as Clark's nemesis Zod in one of the last five episodes, according to TV Guide.

The character has been absent from the show after being sucked into a time-space portal in the ninth season finale.

Last month, Smallville producer Brian Peterson admitted that plans were afoot to bring Zod back to the series.

"We have hopes of having one great Zod episode," he revealed. "Nothing set in stone, but we're hopeful for this year."
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Laura Vandervoort is to make another guest appearance in the final season of Smallville.

The actress was a series regular throughout the seventh season, and later made a guest appearance in the season eight episode 'Bloodline'.

She previously reprised her role as Clark's cousin Kara in last year's episode 'Supergirl' and will now reappear in one of the show's last five episodes, according to TV Line.

Vandervoort previously admitted that she was keen to return to Smallville to "wrap up Kara's character".

Last week, it was confirmed that Callum Blue will also reprise his role as Zod in one of the show's final episodes.
:thumbup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Smallville Spoilers