[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Misha Collins from RisingCon Spain: not too happy!

Postby trackerem on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Ok folks!! Just got info from RisingCon Spain. Misha was kinda sidelined with being downgraded to a "guest status". He is not happy with this! I'm posting info from the con straight from Misha! Take it as you will! Sera Gamble also has an ambiguous interview out basically saying no matter what fans think kinda thing!! So check this out! Judge how you will! I'm judging on the side of Misha Collins truthfully!! Pure speculation here sooooo.. :-O

http://vasiliki.livejournal.com/324020.html
trackerem
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Bec666 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

Sorry Misha but the finale was awesome and perfect. I find it funny how it's perfectly okay to make Sam evil, make him turn on his own brother, choose a demon over Dean but Misha is annoyed because they made him evil. I love ya Misha but it worked. Awesomely.

I take the entire article with a grain of salt anyway. I'm not really sold it was fact and not just some fangirl's view of what she thought she heard.
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby CLDeangrl on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

Agreed, bec...I'm definitely taking that with a grain of salt. Not only because it sounds like some fangirls perspective but also because the greater majority of the time you can't be sure that Misha's being serious. So who knows if he really was upset or was just pulling our legs?
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby trackerem on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 am

If you watched the rerun, "Mommie Dearest", then you've already been shocked by this! Misha Collins has been changed from a regular to guest star status on Supernatural! Not so much from Jim Beaver saying this a money issue, no more for him!
I've posted earlier from a convention Misha's response at the time, take that how you will! Now, we have a touch of what may be!! Jensen at ComicCon, says that one of the things the boys have to do is to "get the old Cass back"!
What do YOU think?!! :S

http://t.co/MORkIXP
trackerem
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Um, yeah, Misha being downgraded to guest star status is pretty much old news by now. That was just about the first thing that leaked out about the coming season.

I'm hoping the guys an find a way to help Cas, but you never know what to expect with the writers so I'm not presuming anything...we'll have to wait and see what happens!
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Previous

Return to Supernatural Spoilers