Official Season 7 Description

Spoiler discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Official Season 7 Description

Postby Bec666 on Fri May 27, 2011 7:14 pm

9:00-10:00 P.M. "SUPERNATURAL"
Returning for its seventh season, this haunting series follows Sam and Dean Winchester, two brothers bound by tragedy and blood to the one thing that runs through both their veins - hunting monsters. This past season, Dean and Sam faced insurmountable obstacles: Sam returned from Hell without his soul, and Dean risked everything to get it back for him. The power struggle between good and evil raged on, with the new King of Hell, Crowley, ultimately emerging as their adversary. Shockingly, Crowley had made a secret deal with Sam and Dean's closest friend, the angel Castiel, who is now a desperate freedom fighter on the losing side of a post-Apocalyptic civil war in Heaven; together, the uneasy allies sought to open a door to Purgatory, where a great untapped well of souls lie waiting to be used as the ultimate form of military power. Sam and Dean reeled from the betrayal by their friend - and raced to stop the angel and demon before they opened that dangerous, otherworldly door. Now, in season seven, the Winchesters will find themselves in an increasingly sinister, changing landscape, up against a new foe unlike anything they've ever fought. They'll find their old tricks, weapons and hiding places all rendered useless. All they'll have is each other. And the certainty that, like the last of the cowboy outlaws, whatever they face, they're not going down without a fight. The series stars Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Misha Collins as Castiel. SUPERNATURAL is from Warner Bros. Television in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, with executive producers McG ("Charlie's Angels," "The O.C."), Robert Singer (Midnight Caller), Sera Gamble and Phil Sgriccia.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/cw-fal ... z1NZt1vOEl

So, what do you guys think?

Me, I love the sound of it. The brothers back together, relying on each other like old times. None of their old tricks work? Yikes...
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Official Season 7 Description

Postby Two Sides on Fri May 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Sounds awesome. Loved the feel of the early seasons more than I did in latter seasons, especially S6. Also hoping Dean and Sam kill Castiel :| Unpopular opinion but still, it'd be awesome.
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Bec666 on Fri May 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Dean killing Cas would be tough on Dean.. I'm not sure he could do it. Then again, it's not really Cas anymore.
ImageImage Image
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby Pigeon666 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Well, Sam certainly tried to kill Cas. I'm interested to see where they go with this as well as how they deal with Sam's memories and his soul that without the wall is "flayed alive".
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

Postby Bec666 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Sam was never as close to Castiel as Dean was. And he had good reason to be 'annoyed' at him :) I really hope they don't just blow over Sam's memories of hell next season. I don't want a whole season dedicated to it like the did with Dean but they need to address it at least a little.
ImageImage Image
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby CLDeangrl on Fri May 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome season...I really hope they get back to a Season 0ne/Two feel, that's the way I like the boys best. As for killing Cas...I don't see that happening, though on this show you can never really tell what's going to happen next!
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby Pigeon666 on Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Bec666 wrote:Sam was never as close to Castiel as Dean was. And he had good reason to be 'annoyed' at him :) I really hope they don't just blow over Sam's memories of hell next season. I don't want a whole season dedicated to it like the did with Dean but they need to address it at least a little.

Yes, same here. I would be hugely disappointed if they pretended it never happened.
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."

Pigeon666
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Fri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I don't think they could possibly pretend it didn't happen. It's a little too major of an experience to just write off!
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby Two Sides on Fri May 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Whatever happens, I think starting the season with a cat-and-mouse situation between Sam/Dean and Castiel would be pretty fun :D I wonder how far into the season it'll be when (or if) Cas becomes his old self... Surely it cannot run through the whole season :unsure: But then, I'd quite eager to see where the story would head once Cas is back to normal. But then I guess that's what happens during hiatus, you theorize :lol:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Bec666 on Fri May 27, 2011 9:48 pm

No I don't think so either. Is it September yet? :)
ImageImage Image
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby katave on Mon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Sounds like we will get back to Season 1 and 2 but with the brothers all grown. I can't wait for it! As long as the brothers fight side by side they'll be able to take care of anything. Going to be a long Supernatural-less summer so hopefully they'll start introducing more info about it soon.
katave
Viewer

Postby Bec666 on Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Katave, welcome. :)

Supernatural-less summer.... :cry: O.o
ImageImage Image
Bec666
Guest Star

Postby UndieGirl on Tue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I am so torn. I mean I love Cas, so I want him to be the wonderful angel we are used to, but then I the idea of Sam and Dean having to fight someone that used to be so close to them that's just too intriguing to pass up.

I mean Cas knows all their weaknesses, but more then that he is one of their weaknesses. That's crazy. I don't even know how they are going to deal with that. I suspect many tears.

I'm also kind of excited to see them go back to a more monster of the week kind of style, as long as they don't forget about all the things that have happened. The worst thing would be that Cas makes them forget all about him and being God (they are not going to do this of course, but the fears, they happen).
UndieGirl
Show Expert

Postby Pigeon666 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 pm

I agree that although Cas's God Complex is a little unsettling, he would make an interesting, 3 dimensional and formidable enemy.

Pigeon666
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:38 am

I'm definitely excited about going back to a monster of the week type thing. I have a feeling either the Cas situation will be resolved quickly or they'll get out of this immediate situation and then go back and forth with it. Frankly, I hope it's the former and not the latter...I think they need to tie it up quick.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Next

Return to Supernatural Spoilers