Official Season 7 Description

Spoiler discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Official Season 7 Description

Postby trackerem on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

i think that cass the angel story will transform away! maybe angel/human hybrid! maybe just a human! dean forgives but won't forget, we see that over & over again! of course, it's saved his life a few times! the general spnl populas wants the monster hunting days back! me, i like everything these writers do! the only ep that i have not enjoyed was a "dogs life".
trackerem
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Official Season 7 Description

Postby crimsonmyst on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:03 am

I wasn't keen on the storyline for Castiel this season since it was just repetitively ambiguous with not enough meaningful dialogue or screen time. I loved the final direction they ended up taking it since it has a lot of potential but with Misha being dropped to reoccurring status I am concerned that everything they built towards with him will fizzle in the new season.
crimsonmyst
Show Expert

Postby CLDeangrl on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm hoping they can figure out a way to resolve it that gives it the final note it deserves. I agree about the whole Cas storyline seeming weak all season long, it was almost as if they couldn't figure out where to go with it, but then when they started focusing on it more toward the end of the season it really had an impact and I loved what they did with it. It's almost like they were trying to give Cas the same kind of overall character growth the guys had had five seasons to develop in the span of one season and that's almost impossible to do. But I do like what they did with him, all things considered.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby Pigeon666 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

For me, although I agree that the whole Cas storyline was pretty weak all season, The Man Who Would Be King made up for that. A simply awesome episode.
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

Postby hmbb on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 pm

I am glad to see them go back to the season1&2 storylines. I love angel Cas but not god Cas. I hope that Dean and Sam somehow find a way to bring Cas back to the good side.Either way I can't wait.
hmbb
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Supernatural Spoilers