CW promo for Peoples Choice nominees

Spoiler discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

CW promo for Peoples Choice nominees

Postby Geordiegirl1967 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ZtqT-iIDk&feature=context&context=G2c271d1FAAAAAAAABAA

It has a few snippets of the time travel ep where Dean goes back to the 1940s and meets Eliot Ness. He looks good in the suit! Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't think SPN got is fair share in that promo. See what you think.

There is also this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4sVMHlyJM

It's a recent Warner channel promo. No new footage I could see, but the Js are featured. It's not just current CW shows. There is SV, Chuck, Dexter, 2.5 Men :scared: . Anyone know what this Warner channel is?
Geordiegirl1967
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: CW promo for Peoples Choice nominees

Postby theartist27 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:07 am

You're right. They didn't get much attention in that promo, but I can't say that I'm surpirsed. :roll: But it was still good to see them for the few seconds they appeared. :)

Also, I don't know what the Warner Channel is. This is the first I've heard of it.
Image Image Image Image
theartist27
Viewer

Postby CLDeangrl on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 am

You're right, Geordie...SPN definitely didn't get its fair share, but at this point that hardly suprises me...sigh! :roll:
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Postby magoghair on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

I thought supernatural and the J's got more attention in the second vid. The first vid the CW used as a way to try and boost its Other shows....so NOT cool on the CW's part.

And I have to ask is Warner channel an actual channel ,or were they just doing a vid of shows that were created by the WB,cause I have to say that I would so WATCH the Warner channel. :wub:
"When have we ever done normal?!"
magoghair
Extra

Return to Supernatural Spoilers