Ghost Whisperer

Spoiler discussion of television shows (non listed).

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Ghost Whisperer

Postby spoil_me on Tue May 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Ok we can assume from finale one of the six are dead. Most likely Payne. Why simple he (Jay Mohr) has new show this fall. Ok I rewatched episode and cannot figure out when he died. Earlier in episode he and Melinda talk alone. This is scene in which Payne talks to his gerbil. He also carries some books (one by Prague "Ghost Among Us"). Now I am guessing he snot dead yet as he carries books. So when does Payne die and how?
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Ghost Whisperer

Postby Dezdmona on Tue May 20, 2008 4:55 pm

I agree. He has been rumored to be leaving the show for "Project Gary".

But that was a great final scene. Interesting that he hasn't noticed the difference...yet. I'm guessing that only Melinda (& her Mom) can see him, so it will become obvious to both of them pretty quickly that it is him.
Last edited by Dezdmona on Tue May 20, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dezdmona
Stunt Double

Postby spoil_me on Tue May 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Ok heres catch. I rewatched episode. Payne interacts with Jim and at least one other just before Melinda arrives with Mom. Now if you recall time is slowed towards end then goes back to real time. Jim seems to grab Ned as a car speeds by. So was Payne hit by car? I saw no real reaction by others but shortly aftr car speeds by and they go back to real time. We only see Melinda and Payne while others appear to be looking at street. So my guess is that Payne is hit by this car.
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby Dezdmona on Tue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Interesting thoughts.

I found the scene on You Tube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7s2nyPkdEwA
No one else seems to have any reaction after the car drives by which doesn't make sense if he had been hit by the car.

I'll be curious to see how this is explained.
Dezdmona
Stunt Double

Postby spoil_me on Tue May 20, 2008 5:32 pm

I am still going with Payne is hit by car. I again watched (thank you for link) no one but Melinda interacts with Payne but Melinda after car goes by. Two possibles
1. Already mentioned Payne is hit by car
2. Payne or one of the six is soon to be dead. (Like a sign)

Watch the link. Delia, Mike and Ned all interact after car goes by. So death is not one of them. Mom and no one interact so could be Mom but why would Melinda not be distraught then? Nope I am still going with Payne is hit by car
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby Bella on Wed May 21, 2008 9:37 am

That ending was cool -- too bad if it's Payne. But for the love of god, would someone tell those people that their gerbil is actually a hamster?!

:o

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby lisagraham on Wed May 28, 2008 9:56 am

I don't think anyone is dead... Yet... But now Melinda is going to have to try and figure out who is "Supposed" to die and try and stop it from happening...
Drive Fast, Take Chances!
lisagraham
Viewer

Postby spoil_me on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:32 pm

If Lisa is correct its still likely Payne for reasons already stated. However since when do Ghost have that kind of power? Why would a ghost warn Melinda that one of her friends or family is going to die? I am leaning towards a Payne death when car goes by. No one but Melinda interacts with Payne following the car passing by and Jim can be seen grabbing Ned as if to keep him from walking in front of car
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Return to Other Shows Spoilers