Grimm

Spoiler discussion of television shows (non listed).

Moderator: Moderators

Grimm

Postby Howey on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Here's a LINK to the first hour of the new NBC series...for some reason it's reminding me of True Blood...

Oh. I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Howey
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Grimm

Postby mom on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:53 pm

This is my new favorite show along with Once Upon A Time :)

-- Merged Double Post --

I think what i liked most about it was the characters and the story. They have only the limitations of their minds for material. This show has one thing that Once Upon a Time doesn`t- better acting. The cast seems more comfortable together. I like how they introduced the last Grimm and the little cliffhangar at the end. What did she inject him with?

Thanks to zeek for the most awesome signature!
mom
Emmy Nominee

Location: In the sky with Lucy visting Sadie hope I don`t get a ticket from Rita.

Postby Howey on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 pm

I'm enjoying the acting and stories on both.
Howey
Show Expert

Postby mom on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:57 pm

I think Grimm shot himself in the foot choosing to kill the bee lady vs the demon chick. (don`t ask me t remember names this early in the morning) I really enjoy this show the characters are well thought out and the cast is excellent and getting better with each episode. I love the werewolf "sidekick"he is funny.

mom
Emmy Nominee

Location: In the sky with Lucy visting Sadie hope I don`t get a ticket from Rita.

Postby JacobsMom on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:38 pm

mom wrote:I think Grimm shot himself in the foot choosing to kill the bee lady vs the demon chick. (don`t ask me t remember names this early in the morning) I really enjoy this show the characters are well thought out and the cast is excellent and getting better with each episode. I love the werewolf "sidekick"he is funny.

I agree with you mom. I think that is what he was meant to do when we saw that flashback of his aunt telling him he needed to go after the bad ones but he was so confused when the demon gal told him he had to obey his oath of being a police officer instead.

I am also watching this show especially for the werewolf guy because he used to be on Burn Notice as Seymour, the weapons dealer, who was just hilarious! I really missed seeing him on there and once I saw he was going to be on Grimm, I had to watch just to see him again!! :thumbsup:

I've been trying to keep up with this show online since I watch Fringe on Fridays instead. At least now with Fringe on a hiatus, I will be able to watch it on television.
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby Locale on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah I am pretty pumped for this show. The previews look pretty awesome. I could see it being the new craze.
Locale
Viewer

Postby Xindilini on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

I was hooked from the beginning. It's definitely a worthy entry into the fantasy genre.

Since I am taping Fringe anyway, I get to watch this when it airs. :thumbup:
Xindilini
Stunt Double

Postby mom on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Howie: don't give up on this show! Where are my spoilers? What does everyone think about these last few episodes? I think his wife is going to either die or be in jeopardy by the end of this season. Really really love this show!

mom
Emmy Nominee

Postby Howey on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm

mom wrote:Howie: don't give up on this show! Where are my spoilers? What does everyone think about these last few episodes? I think his wife is going to either die or be in jeopardy by the end of this season. Really really love this show!

I'm not! Just been busy with my forum.

I think his wife is something...perhaps another Grimm or someone there to keep an eye on him. We'll see!
Howey
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am

mom wrote: What does everyone think about these last few episodes? I think his wife is going to either die or be in jeopardy by the end of this season. Really really love this show!

I've been watching online and I think these last two episodes were pretty good. Much better than when it first started.

One thing I'm wondering about is how long can Nick keep this whole secret other life from his police partner? I know the show is using this other character as Nick's backup and even had to let him go inside the trailer to help out last week.

As far as Nick's wife, I agree that she could get killed or will have to be told about all of this Grimm stuff if she doesn't already know like Howey mentioned. I think this last episode gave her character more substance than what we've previously seen so far.
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby Howey on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 pm

JacobsMom wrote:
mom wrote: I think this last episode gave her character more substance than what we've previously seen so far.

Precisely why I suspect the writers are going to make her some kind of fairy tale creature...
Howey
Show Expert

Postby mom on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

I am getting rather attached to this show. I absolutely loved the spider episode. I actually hope that Nick's partner dies so we can see more of the werewolf helper. No I cant remember their names right now :p I love all the "fairy tales". :) I would love to be spoiled with some major spoilers.....

mom
Emmy Nominee

Postby Howey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

JacobsMom wrote:
I am also watching this show especially for the werewolf guy because he used to be on Burn Notice as Seymour, the weapons dealer, who was just hilarious! I really missed seeing him on there and once I saw he was going to be on Grimm, I had to watch just to see him again!!.

He was also one of my favorite characters on Prison Break.
Howey
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm still staying caught up on episodes online but since Fringe is on a hiatus for a few weeks, I watched last Fridays episode of Grimm instead. :D

Really enjoyed seeing Titus Welliver as a fuchsbau and hope tptb bring him back on the show again. :thumbup: He has such a great voice to go with the dialogue in Grimm and now he has a link to Nick's past too.

I was thinking that Nick's girlfriend was going to talk to him about the engagement ring after what happened the week before but maybe tptb are saving all that for this next episode. To me, it still doesn't look like she knows anything about all this "grimm" stuff either.

I'm also still waiting for Nick's partner to finally start asking questions about all these weird cases too! Shouldn't he be wondering what is really going on?? :huh:

I was a little worried for the morgue lady this week and thought he might kill her. I like her character and think she's pretty funny sometimes. :D

Not enough Monroe though this week... :(
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DharmaLager on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Howey wrote:
JacobsMom wrote:
I am also watching this show especially for the werewolf guy because he used to be on Burn Notice as Seymour, the weapons dealer, who was just hilarious! I really missed seeing him on there and once I saw he was going to be on Grimm, I had to watch just to see him again!!.

He was also one of my favorite characters on Prison Break.

Pictures Monroe riding down the street on a bicycle...
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Next

Return to Other Shows Spoilers