[OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion of television shows (non listed).

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Charlie & Captain Neville Character Profile - Videos:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-character-profile-charlie.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-character-profile-captain.html


1x01 "The Pilot" Sneak Peek!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-episode-101-pilot-sneak-peek.html

Very little new footage (the scene with Miles and his road companion is extended, and is that David Lyons? -If it is, then he becomes one of the faces behind the Monroe Republic, as his character's name is General Bass Monroe...)

Five Minute Featurette:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-5-minute-featurette-video.html
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Jeff Fahey to Guest Star!
TVLine has reported that Jeff Fahey will be guest starring on Revolution this season, with fellow Lost alum Elizabeth Mitchell. http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-jeff-fahey-to-guest-star.html
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Fun Casting Call!
A large, scary-looking dog, preferably with longish hair. He or she will just need to sit in a large crate while our actors walk through the scene. http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-best-casting-call-ever.html


Although Vincent and Rufus might have been nice names ;), I think they should go GOT with this one and call him/her Ghost. :P
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm

1x01 "The Pilot" - Full Set Promotional Photos + Poster!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/revolution-episode-101-pilot-full-set.html
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby JacobsMom on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm really interested in this new show. It will be a good replacement for "Alcatraz".... :(

I like the whole concept of technology coming to a halt and people having to survive again without it.

Looks like E.M. will only be part of the flashbacks that tptb talked about having in the episodes. Oh well, it will be nice to see her back on TV once again. Hopefully, if this show is a success then she will be found again after all those years and she can be in the main storyline.

Although I am a little worried about this being on NBC...not a good track record with new shows of mystery(The Event and the one with the people mysteriously stuck in the make believe town) I'm hoping for the best! :)
User avatar
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 am

JacobsMom wrote:I'm really interested in this new show. It will be a good replacement for "Alcatraz".... :(

I like the whole concept of technology coming to a halt and people having to survive again without it.

Looks like E.M. will only be part of the flashbacks that tptb talked about having in the episodes. Oh well, it will be nice to see her back on TV once again. Hopefully, if this show is a success then she will be found again after all those years and she can be in the main storyline.

Although I am a little worried about this being on NBC...not a good track record with new shows of mystery(The Event and the one with the people mysteriously stuck in the make believe town) I'm hoping for the best! :)



I am speculating that Rachel Matheson (Elizabeth Mitchell) is still alive and that Charlie's and Miles' plan to get Danny back will lead them down that path...The character description described her as "long absent" rather than saying "dead"...(Hopefully we will learn that sooner than later!)

I am worried too about NBC...especially that it is going up against pretty well established Castle and Hawaii Five-0.
The only thing I can say is that the advertised the heck out it and let it start in the fall rather than mid-season.
Here's to hoping! :) Glad to have you on board as always, JacobsMom!!!!! :thumbsup:

(I am also doing Recaps-Speculative articles on the main site in case anyone is interested :cyclops: )
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby JacobsMom on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:54 am

DarthLocke wrote:
JacobsMom wrote:I'm really interested in this new show. It will be a good replacement for "Alcatraz".... :(

I like the whole concept of technology coming to a halt and people having to survive again without it.

Looks like E.M. will only be part of the flashbacks that tptb talked about having in the episodes. Oh well, it will be nice to see her back on TV once again. Hopefully, if this show is a success then she will be found again after all those years and she can be in the main storyline.

Although I am a little worried about this being on NBC...not a good track record with new shows of mystery(The Event and the one with the people mysteriously stuck in the make believe town) I'm hoping for the best! :)



I am speculating that Rachel Matheson (Elizabeth Mitchell) is still alive and that Charlie's and Miles' plan to get Danny back will lead them down that path...The character description described her as "long absent" rather than saying "dead"...(Hopefully we will learn that sooner than later!)

I am worried too about NBC...especially that it is going up against pretty well established Castle and Hawaii Five-0.
The only thing I can say is that the advertised the heck out it and let it start in the fall rather than mid-season.
Here's to hoping! :) Glad to have you on board as always, JacobsMom!!!!! :thumbsup:

(I am also doing Recaps-Speculative articles on the main site in case anyone is interested :cyclops: )


It would be interesting to see how tptb would end up aging her if she does finally get found during the first season!

I was a huge fan of Hawaii Five 0 when it first started but I wasn't happy how last season went. I did enjoy seeing Terry O'Quinn guest star over many episodes but I lost interest as the story line dragged on and on.

I'm going to give this new show a chance instead! I've also become a big fan of Grimm(NBC) which started it's second season already(airing on Monday nights for now) and am hoping they keep their 9pm spot when they move back to "Fringe Friday" so I can watch it live after Fringe is over at 9pm our time! :D
User avatar
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 am

JacobsMom wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
JacobsMom wrote:I'm really interested in this new show. It will be a good replacement for "Alcatraz".... :(

I like the whole concept of technology coming to a halt and people having to survive again without it.

Looks like E.M. will only be part of the flashbacks that tptb talked about having in the episodes. Oh well, it will be nice to see her back on TV once again. Hopefully, if this show is a success then she will be found again after all those years and she can be in the main storyline.

Although I am a little worried about this being on NBC...not a good track record with new shows of mystery(The Event and the one with the people mysteriously stuck in the make believe town) I'm hoping for the best! :)



I am speculating that Rachel Matheson (Elizabeth Mitchell) is still alive and that Charlie's and Miles' plan to get Danny back will lead them down that path...The character description described her as "long absent" rather than saying "dead"...(Hopefully we will learn that sooner than later!)

I am worried too about NBC...especially that it is going up against pretty well established Castle and Hawaii Five-0.
The only thing I can say is that the advertised the heck out it and let it start in the fall rather than mid-season.
Here's to hoping! :) Glad to have you on board as always, JacobsMom!!!!! :thumbsup:

(I am also doing Recaps-Speculative articles on the main site in case anyone is interested :cyclops: )


It would be interesting to see how tptb would end up aging her if she does finally get found during the first season!

I was a huge fan of Hawaii Five 0 when it first started but I wasn't happy how last season went. I did enjoy seeing Terry O'Quinn guest star over many episodes but I lost interest as the story line dragged on and on.

I'm going to give this new show a chance instead! I've also become a big fan of Grimm(NBC) which started it's second season already(airing on Monday nights for now) and am hoping they keep their 9pm spot when they move back to "Fringe Friday" so I can watch it live after Fringe is over at 9pm our time! :D



Surprisingly we haven't really heard many plot details in terms of how each episode is going to go, but I have been wondering if there will be some supernatural/fringe events (given our pedigree here) outside the power being out, but I hope so...Seeing that this family is called Matheson and Alcatraz's was Madson, I am hopeful that maybe a little bit of that plot (like non aging and government experiments) could spill over here ;) But actually Uncle Miles and Daddy Ben didn't seem to age either :lol:

(I only watched the first 3rd of S2 of Hawaii Five-0, but have been meaning to check out Grimm for some time. I hear most people really like it! :) )


1x06 Casting Snippet:


Vidal is Spanish for Vital and/or Life -Sounds like a fun word play to me! ;)
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby Sym on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Look forward to this show, from the promo, and the cast will have to be really nice.
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
Image
War against the world Black Sails
User avatar
Sym
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: In the Tardis go To Nassau
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 am

TUESDAY Sept. 4th - FULL REVOLUTION PILOT AVAILABLE TO VIEW ONLINE!
According REVOLUTION's Official Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/Revolution, We Will Be Able To View The FULL Pilot Online This Coming Tuesday at NBC's Official REVOLUTION Website: http://www.nbc.com/revolution/
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby Sym on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 am

Only Usa?? :S
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
Image
War against the world Black Sails
User avatar
Sym
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: In the Tardis go To Nassau
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 am

Sym wrote:Only Usa?? :S


Are you referring to the premier date, or the Online premiere? --So far I haven't found information about other world premiere dates, but if I do, I will be sure to post them.
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Revolution - S1 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby Sym on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 am

Online premiere
I remember they did a similar thing for Lost.
But it was only for residents USa.

:-D I am a curious person I know ^ _ *
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
Image
War against the world Black Sails
User avatar
Sym
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: In the Tardis go To Nassau
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shows Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests