General Hospital

Spoiler discussion of television shows (non listed).

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: General Hospital

Postby Bella on Mon May 19, 2008 1:46 am

Simply Kimberly wrote:If they off another Quartermaine then GH is dead to me.

Do you know how many times I've said this about various things on GH? ;)

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
Bella
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Simply Kimberly on Mon May 19, 2008 1:49 am

I am at my limit now, only holding out until Luke leaves. Jane Elliot is rumored to be leaving when he does too.

GH is my soap. It is the one I followed strictly since childhood. And it **** me off that it sucks so bad today and I have to stretch to have any joy out of anything these days.

If another Q goes, then I am done. And I mean it.

I hate Guza and Fronz and all of the frakking TPTB at GH. They wrecked my soap!
How many times do I have to tell you John, I always have a plan!
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby Bella on Mon May 19, 2008 1:58 am

Simply Kimberly wrote:I hate Guza and Fronz and all of the frakking TPTB at GH. They wrecked my soap!

Preach it, sister! I hate them, too. I miss the Labines and the days of amazing romance and topical stories: Stone's AIDS, Lois and Ned, etc. I'm so sick of the mob stuff, and SONNY.

And aside from Spin, whom I love, there's no humor. No Lucy-esque adventures, no Nurses Ball (!!), no Q-family Thanksgiving pizza! Ugh.

Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby charliefan4life on Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 am

Lucy! I so want Lucy back! Can you imagine if she had turned out to be Spinelli's mother? That would have been a hysterical team. The Nurse's Ball was always great, it's a shame they did away with it. Oh, and Stone! (Sigh) He's one of those rare instances where I wish they'd bring the actor back as a Stone lookalike and give Patrick some real competition.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Bella on Tue May 20, 2008 6:46 am

charliefan4life wrote:Lucy! I so want Lucy back! Can you imagine if she had turned out to be Spinelli's mother? That would have been a hysterical team. The Nurse's Ball was always great, it's a shame they did away with it. Oh, and Stone! (Sigh) He's one of those rare instances where I wish they'd bring the actor back as a Stone lookalike and give Patrick some real competition.

:lol: Lucy as Spin's mom. OMFG -- brilliant!

As for Stone... I wish they'd have his ghost visit Robin to see her before or after the baby is born.

Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby Franca on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with this soap as well, all the way back to the 80s! right now, this show is a snoozefest! they need to get back to the 'hospital'. I've had enough of Sonny and all his talk. But I do love jason! I'm also disappointed in Robin's story! I've read that the actor who plays Michael has been fired and will be replaced with an older actor later in the year...anyone know if this is true?
Franca
Viewer

Postby Simply Kimberly on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Franca wrote:I have a love/hate relationship with this soap as well, all the way back to the 80s! right now, this show is a snoozefest! they need to get back to the 'hospital'. I've had enough of Sonny and all his talk. But I do love jason! I'm also disappointed in Robin's story! I've read that the actor who plays Michael has been fired and will be replaced with an older actor later in the year...anyone know if this is true?

I am at the end of my rope in wanting anything to do with the mob on GH. Jason is different than Sonny. Jason is a Q. They could do so much with his character outside of the mob that ending its grip on this soap would be easy to do. Jason could get his memory back, Jason could walk away from the mob and bond with his family and take a new direction. His scenes with Monica are often my favorite part of GH any time they stoop to allowing Leslie some air time.

I want a return to the core families of Port Charles - The Spencers, Webbers, Scorpios, Qs and even the Drakes. I know the history of these families. And I want to know them again.

And for God's sake, please somebody make the writers create a story for Lucky that actually shows that he is a Spencer in more than name only. I am sick to death of watching Lucky get the short end of the stick all the time. He has Spencer/Webber genes for crying out loud. Yet they write him like a fool most of the time.
How many times do I have to tell you John, I always have a plan!
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby Franca on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:25 pm

I couldn't agree more! I loved the Q fights! and Jason with Monica -- always great.
Franca
Viewer

Previous

Return to Other Shows Spoilers