CSI the orignal (and best) latest season

General discussion for 'CSI'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: CSI the orignal (and best) latest season

Postby edj999 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 pm

I like the new CSI Riley, I like her more than Sarah, if Sarah hadn't been with Grissom there wouldn't have been anything interesting to say about her. I like it too that Laurence Fishburne agreed to come on the show, I like to compare it a bit with Joe Mantegna on Criminal Minds, they are both seasoned actors who don't really need to play in a tv show. A lot of actors like Sarah like Warrick leave a tv show thinking they can do better or want to do movies, they leave and afterwards you don't hear anything of them anymore but whatever makes them happy right. I can understand William Petersen decission, he's been the biggest part of the show for 8 years now and I hope from time to time he comes back. But I still love CSI and I'll keep watching for Hodgins to get more out of the lab and finally ask Wendy out in his own special way, I can imagine he would think she should be honoured to go out with him.
edj999
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby CSIwannabe on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:16 pm

I used to like Sara but I think her character was ruined (as was grissom's) with this whole GSR mess. She was once a strong willed independent woman but just became Grissom's girlfriend and nothing more. This is way I won't miss either one of them. I also like Riley and I like how she interacts with Greg - she brings out his funny side. I can't wait to see more of Ray, I think CSI needed some new blood.
CSIwannabe
Viewer

Postby Kireyna on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I love this show but really hate to see Grissom leaving....it will diminish my interest :-(

Kireyna
Kireyna
Viewer

Postby Annie79 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 pm

I think this season has been great so far, starting with Warrick's death and Grissom's mourning. I'm going to miss Gris and I do wish they hadn't brought in someone new, but I'll still watch and hope for the best. I've always loved the show. :)
Annie79
Extra

Postby Lyana on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:27 am

This season is not so bad... it's actually way better than the last one but I'm sad to see Grissom leaving. I hope that they'll be able to keep the show going even without him. I miss Warrick too, and Sara too, but the show is still pretty good even without them. The cases are better than last season and I hope that LF's character will be a better replacent that the other dude was in season 7, Keller I think, he was boring.... As for Riley, I can't say that I dislike her yet, or like her... it's a bit soon to have a real opinion. I also hope that Wendy gets a little more time under the spotlight... I love her interaction with Hodges!
Lyana
Viewer

Postby gottawatchlost on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:27 pm

I'm sad about Grishim leaving the show. I wonder how they are going to actually have him leave. It's not the same anymore with everyone leaving. I know the show has been on a long time but it's sad when original characters leave.
gottawatchlost
Viewer

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 am

i think the original is the best but adding new characters and old ones leaving to me seems like the show is growing up and to me no matter who the csi's are they're still doing the samethings as the originals did and to me i think csi might just do what law and order does every so often change characters adding new ones and taking old ones out and updating the show

over all i think it's great
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Postby Ricardus Alpert on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 pm

I've been a casual CSI viewer for a while. I was just starting to get into it more now, but it seems like it's getting worse and losing the main characters. Dang. I guess I might pick up a few seasons on DVD.
...No More
Thanks to Magic Box For the Sig

Ricardus Alpert
Emmy Nominee

Postby jujubeezzz on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:43 am

Hello! I started watching CSI a couple years ago and got really into but I haven't been keeping up with it this season at all. Is it really getting bad/worse than the other seasons?
jujubeezzz
Viewer

Postby fob9546 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Agreed that Riley is super annoying, however, I am excited to see what Laurence can bring to the party
fob9546
Viewer

Postby msbonnier on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 am

I've been watching CSI since day one, and I certainly was sad to see Grissom go... I'm really not sure how the show is going to pan out anymore. It might be good, but to me, its no longer the same CSI...

What did everyone think of Grissoms final episode?

Unlike some, I happen to have not minded the GSR in the show - I'm not a huge shipper, but I did like that they had something to lighten up the show a bit without it being all in your face all of time. I liked how it changed Grissom from his previous, introverted days, but yet he kept the same quirks. I guess, to me, his character development was well done and I am incredibly sad to see him go. I don't mind Laurence Fishbourne - we'll have to see if he can carry the show on.

Riley Adams does annoy me though too... I'm still not sure why or how but theres something about her that just bothers me...
msbonnier
Viewer

Postby mayra1990 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 am

I like Csi miami better :)
mayra1990
Viewer

Previous

Return to CSI Discussion [No spoilers!]