The Supernatural Effect Project

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

The Supernatural Effect Project

Postby theSPNeffect on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 am

Hi Everyone! I’ve never posted on this forum before, though I’ve read Spoiler tv for quite a while now. This is a bit off topic, but I already have permission to post this, so I wanted to tell you about a project I’m working on with my husband. You’ve all heard of the Butterfly Effect-a butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil and the weather can change in New York-well, I think the same concept applies to fans who watch Supernatural. Become a fan of this show, one thing leads to another and some changes can happen in fans’ lives.

Yes, I know, it’s just a TV show. But one small act of watching (and loving) Supernatural can lead to some pretty amazing things. We have stories from people who have created a website, started writing (fiction and nonfiction), gotten involved in a charity, made new friends, and even reached a personal goal, all as a result of being a fan of the show (hence “The Supernatural Effect”).

We are compiling these stories to create a little “booklet” that will be sent to the SPN studios, so those involved in the production of the show (cast, crew etc…) can know how their work has personally touched the lives of the fans. And yes, we have reason to believe they will actually read it!

We know there are probably many more amazing stories out there. If you have one, please share it. We need submissions to be 300 words or less, and have a title at the top that sums up the story. You can include as much or as little personal information about your name as you like. However, please include your geographical location. The address is: theSPNeffect@gmail.com

Thanks guys!
theSPNeffect
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]