Page 3 of 9

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 am
by magoghair
You know I'm not as angry as I thought I would be. I was really upset at first,because well we were only given a day's notice. But then it was mostly a mad rush just trying to get site links to where everyone was going to be trying,and all the private boards everyone was going too.

I picked this place because it just seemed like a logical move. They cover tons of shows,they are more public,not personaly created towards one section of the fandom. The set up and design seemed easy to use,not too complicated. And Being public I figured it would be easier for others in the fandom to find me,if they needed too. Most fans I know got their spoilers from this site anyway.

I've been looking over what been posted and this place seemed to be at least a month or so inactive,at least in the supernatural area. I think its a great opprotunity for us to make this our home,and not feel like outcast. Though I have to say everyone has been extremely welcoming!! :wub:

So now instead of angry and upset I'm actually excited about hanging my hat here. They even have a fanfiction area :wub:

I just need to get some more of my friends over here.... :D :wub: PLUS how freaking cool are these smilies :thumbsup:

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:00 am
by ReedusChick21
No way it has a Walking Dead area too!! Sweet I must check it out I love that show as well as Supernatural.

I officially love this joint!!!

Mags it was a good idea to make this thread. We have people's twitter and we gotta tell the peeps how nice the mods are here I mean they actually are nice unlike the cw who just told us to leave and never told us why. :rofl: Tens and Adder would love it here and I love those two.

P I didn't expect you to be surprised, I finally get to have a Reedus avatar I am not passing that up!!!!

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 am
by magoghair
surf did you know they also have a twitter and TUMBLR account? yup you can follow spoilertv on tumblr as well :lol:

I knew you'd love that they have a walking dead area. I was at wal-mart today and saw the special walking dead DVD its a 3 disc special....and I thought Surf would LOVE that!! :w00t:

OMG we have a :w00t: smilie :rofl:

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 am
by ReedusChick21
OMG I need to go to Walmart!!

This place has a tumblr too!! Sweet! I always got my spoilers from here I never knew they had a board until yesterday during the mad rush to find a new place. :roll:

I love the smilies. :wub:

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 am
by magoghair
I told adder and sharlot about this place ,but I havent got a hold of tens yet....and time had truly flown,because I cant believe its so late already...and I need to go to bed...so hopefully you get some more CW buddies over here...and well your vampire buddies should love it as well,because they have TVD as well.

And now you have a place to talk about the walking dead... :w00t:

So I'm taking off now ,so I'll see ya tomorrow!!!

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm
by Sharlot
magoghair wrote:I told adder and sharlot about this place ,but I havent got a hold of tens yet....and time had truly flown,because I cant believe its so late already...and I need to go to bed...so hopefully you get some more CW buddies over here...and well your vampire buddies should love it as well,because they have TVD as well.

And now you have a place to talk about the walking dead... :w00t:

So I'm taking off now ,so I'll see ya tomorrow!!!


I'm here. Thanks for the head's up, Mags. I'll have to spruce up my account with avatars later. Off to work!

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 pm
by DarkUFO
Welcome to the new joiners.

Glad to see you've made it over here!

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 pm
by CLDeangrl
ReedusChick21 wrote:No way it has a Walking Dead area too!! Sweet I must check it out I love that show as well as Supernatural.

I officially love this joint!!!

Mags it was a good idea to make this thread. We have people's twitter and we gotta tell the peeps how nice the mods are here I mean they actually are nice unlike the cw who just told us to leave and never told us why. :rofl: Tens and Adder would love it here and I love those two.

P I didn't expect you to be surprised, I finally get to have a Reedus avatar I am not passing that up!!!!



Oh yeah, there are Walking Dead threads under the "Other Shows" section. As soon as I saw your avatar I was going to clue you in to that...figured you'd love to join in the discussions. LOVE the avi, btw...Daryl absolutely rocks!! :thumbsup:

Oh and don't be afraid to jump in and talk in any of the discussions...new opinions are always welcome. We're friendly here. :)

-- Merged Double Post --

magoghair wrote:I've been looking over what been posted and this place seemed to be at least a month or so inactive,at least in the supernatural area. I think its a great opprotunity for us to make this our home,and not feel like outcast. Though I have to say everyone has been extremely welcoming!! :wub:



We're not actually that inactive. Just hasn't been much going on with the SPN boards during the hiatus. But new discussions are always welcome. We're all just chewing on our nails waiting to find out what happens to Bobby! :unsure:

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 pm
by ReedusChick21
I will for sure talk about The Walking Dead in the section!! Oh I am so excited!!!!!

Yeah I am a tad obsessed with Reedus. :wub:

I figured it was slow here because of the break but that is ok. :D

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm
by Bec666
Walking Dead is the only other show I watch :)

You guys feel free to jump on in and post. Don't be shy! :)

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm
by Geordiegirl1967
Nice to see a few familiar names here.

-- Merged Double Post --

Ok so I thought I'd start an actual discussion. I feel the need to get back in the saddle of discussing the show, not just sharing our disappointment at CWs bad decisions. It's over in the spoiler section re the ep11 synopsis.

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm
by magoghair
Thanks for the heads up GG!! I stepped out a little yesterday.....and its so nice to see people be so accepting of newbies into the conversation.

So thanks you guys for making us all feel welcome!!

Can anyone tell me if there is an american horror story thread? I looked a little bit in the other show section ,but I havent gone thru all of them yet...

And YAY!! My Buddy Sharlot is here!!! Sharlot is like my fanfic twin sister,and she is an amazing writer you have to read her story the Dark Muse over on fanfic.net....its one of the most well written fanfic stories I've ever read. Its so vivid you can actually picture it in your head.

Its nice to hear that its not as inactive....though its kinda nice that it is at the moment,because its going to take awhile to feel like I fit in...or that i'm like HOME

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 am
by pandoraTHExplora
magoghair wrote:Thanks for the heads up GG!! I stepped out a little yesterday.....and its so nice to see people be so accepting of newbies into the conversation.

So thanks you guys for making us all feel welcome!!

Can anyone tell me if there is an american horror story thread? I looked a little bit in the other show section ,but I havent gone thru all of them yet...

And YAY!! My Buddy Sharlot is here!!! Sharlot is like my fanfic twin sister,and she is an amazing writer you have to read her story the Dark Muse over on fanfic.net....its one of the most well written fanfic stories I've ever read. Its so vivid you can actually picture it in your head.

Its nice to hear that its not as inactive....though its kinda nice that it is at the moment,because its going to take awhile to feel like I fit in...or that i'm like HOME



woot! hey gg and sharlot!! glad to see more people coming together here!

Sharlot, you write fanfic? i'd love to check you out! what's your screen name over there? i love reading SN fanfic, especially hurt!dean stuff. what's your specialty?

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 am
by Ashnafod
idk if ill ever really feel at home but i like that theres no hate here so far

Re: CW lifeboat for fans searching for new home

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am
by Pigeon666
Welcome to the forum, guys! Itll be great to have new people to talk to - though it sucks that your frum had to close :(.