Did Ruby really remember her time as a human?

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Did Ruby really remember her time as a human?

Postby Pigeon666 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Ruby is a bit of a mystery to everyone on the show and in the fandom. Thus, a lot of her motive, reasons, and lies/truths are lost on us. It occurs to me she mighthave to remember her humanity to be able to put up with Sam constantly. Of course, sometimes her frustration leaks through (Lucifer Rising in particular) but that takes a lot.

On the flip side, Ruby was nothing if not patient. If she was willing to do all that over two year, she might be willing to fake remember her humanity.

What do you guys think?
"Some people are like slinkies: completely useless, but put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs."
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?" - Dean Winchester

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
Pigeon666
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Did Ruby really remember her time as a human?

Postby Bec666 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 am

I always thought she might have a bit of 'human' in her. Right up to the part where Sam freed Lucifer. Or really a couple of episodes before. At that point I realized she was just a demon. Sent to do a job and trick Sam, just like all the others.
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Re: Did Ruby really remember her time as a human?

Postby CLDeangrl on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

I never bought into any of her stuff. She was a demon...demon's lie. She was using Sam to score brownie points with Lucifer and the whole "remembering her humanity" bit was just another tool to get what she wanted. Actually, she had to break out that line with Dean because he wasn't falling for her b.s. so easily and she knew it. So no, I never believed that she really remembered her humanity.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]