Season 7 - Episode 14 - Official Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Season 7 - Episode 14 - Official Discussion

Postby CLDeangrl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:13 am

Ok, every season's got those few isolated episodes that I just know I'll be watching over and over. This is definitely one!

A good, classic Supernatural episode...just the guys and a case and no overlying story arc...sigh, just the way I love 'em!

Loved the brotherly banter. Loved the story of the episode. Just the right balance of creepy and funny.

I have to say...Vamptopus...my new favorite word!

And great jobs by both Jared and Jensen. Sam facing down his fears was just classic and damn, was it nice to see a bit of the old Dean back again. When was the last time we actually saw him laugh?

Dare I say Dabb and Loflin have redeemed themselves after Time For A Wedding?

This was a definite 10 of 10!
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Season 7 - Episode 14 - Official Discussion

Postby Bec666 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 am

Wow, what an awesome episode! It had me smiling from the opening scene. It just felt like a Supernatural episode the way they used to be. And some of the lines.. Dick on Dick.. Ball Washer.... I really don't even know where to start. Finally an episode where they were brothers again. No real angst, no Dean beating himself up, no Dean drinking.. And Sam was actually Sam for a change. And the best part? Dean laughing from the heart, a real genuine laugh. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw that.

Vamptopus... a whole new creature. :)

Have to agree, 10 out of 10.
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Re: Season 7 - Episode 14 - Official Discussion

Postby metalamazon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 pm

I loved this episode! The way Sam and Dean seemed to be real brothers again, the banter and fun. And the way Sam turned into a real badass Fed agent was absolutely fantastic, imo.

And the unicorn that shot a rainbow out of it's ass!!! :thumbsup: Too bad Dean didn't see that!!! And monster clowns beating poor Sam up?! OMG!!! :( Poor Sam.

One of my new favourite episodes, especially because of all the references to prior episodes :)
metalamazon
Viewer

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]