Season 7 - Episode 15 - The Repo Man - Official Discussion

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Season 7 - Episode 15 - The Repo Man - Official Discussion

Postby CLDeangrl on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 am

Wow...well that was a complete 180 in tone from last week's episode, but I have to say I really liked it.

The brutality of the guys in the old case was a bit stark but that was back in the Lilith days so things were a little tense.

I was kind of confused as the present day case unfolded but it was actually pretty clever when all was said and done.

And for all the doubts about Sam going from seeming fine to hallucinating big time, I thought it was handled really well. And dayum, is Mark Pellegrino good! How the man hasn't won an Emmy for this roll is beyond me...he really brings a whole new level of creepiness to it. And I can't imagine how he and Jared filmed their scenes without actually being able to respond to each other...man!

Have to say, too, I loved the forked tongue effect...had a classic Kripke reaction there...so freaky it made me giggle!

I'm not looking forward to where Sam's headed from here even though we knew it was coming but so far they're doing well with it. I just hope they don't drag it out too long and there's some kind of resolution...positive resolution, needless to say.

Kudos to Ben Edlund for some great writing.

I'd give this one a 5 out of 5.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Season 7 - Episode 15 - The Repo Man - Official Discussi

Postby Bec666 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 am

Excellent episode. Didn't have the laughs and feel of the brotherly bond of the last episode but it was still really good. Dean seems to have gotten over the booze thing and while they didn't laugh and joke it still felt like Sam and Dean.

I loved the flash back to a time with Lilith that we never got to see before. Dang they were a tad brutal back then. :)...

Luci.. man it was good to have him back. I mean how hard were those scenes to do. Lucifer talking and Sam ignoring. I knew when Sam acknowledged him he was screwed. I just hope they fix him in 17. I've loved the idea of Sam's hell but enough is enough.

All in all a 9 out of 10.
ImageImage Image
I'm a Sam Girl, but I've been known to cheat....
Sometimes life's Hell. But hey! Whatever gets the marshmallows toasty.
Bec666
Guest Star

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]