Season 7 - Episode 19 - A Matter of Grave Importance

General discussion for 'Supernatural'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Season 7 - Episode 19 - A Matter of Grave Importance

Postby CLDeangrl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 am

Wow...just..wow!!!

When they mentioned a former hunter friend who had been involved with both boys, I was expecting a completely different episode but this was just...freakin' awesome!

LOVE the whole idea of getting a look into the inner workings of the ghost realm, with a pair of hunters as guides. Add in the fact that one of them was Bobby and it just doesn't get much better!

This one had a classic Supernatural feel to it, a great underlying story and then the whole Bobby storylne overlaying it. VERY well written and acted.

I know there will be a lot of debate about whether or not they should've kept Bobby around as a ghost...just like Dean's questioning it...but I'm not complaining. It was SO good to get some quality Bobby time again...balls!

From channeling his inner zen to "suck that, Swayze", it was pure Bobby and it was a delight. The best line of the night..."I've still got it." Yes, Bobby...yes, you do.

Jensen and Jared did a tremendous job as always with Dean and Sam's reactions to the whole situation. It kind of annoyed me that Dean was immediately questioning it because I'd hoped they'd have five minutes of a joyful "reunion" of sorts, but it's also understandable. And I have a feeling it'll culminate by season's end with the guys helping Bobby move on. And even though I hated his dying in the first place, I'll be ok with that.

For me, this is exactly the goodbye Bobby deserves...not just "At Death's Door", but the whole thing. Makes it much easier to take.

So this one's a 10 out of 10 and now the screws get tightened on Dick...let's just hope the Leviathans are put to rest...permanently...by season's end.
CLDeangrl
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Supernatural Discussion [No spoilers!]