UK Premiere dates

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

UK Premiere dates

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Treme, Season 1 - Sky Atlantic - Friday 18th February 10:15pm

The Middle Season 2b - Sky 1 - Friday 25th February 7:30pm

The Simpsons Season 22 - Sky 1 - Friday 25th February 8pm

MODERN family, Season 2b - Sky 1 - Friday 25th February 8:30 pm

Raising Hope, Season 1b - Sky 1 - Friday 25th February 9pm

NCIS, Season 8 - FX - Friday 25th February

Law & Order: SVU, Season 12 - Universal - Sunday 27th February 9pm

Rookie Blue Season 1 - Universal - Sunday 27th February 10pm

The Mentalist, Season 3b - Channel 5 - Friday 4th March 9pmRETURNS

Fringe, season 3b - Sky 1 RETURNS APRIL 2011 O.o

Supernatural, Season 6 - Sky Living - No date yet :cursing:








----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like me to PM you when a show is premiering in the UK let me know what show/s and if I hear anything I will Let you know! :thumbup:


please feel free to add any I have missed :thumbup:
Last edited by Joel Leo J on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 92 times in total.
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Just heard No Ordinary family has been picked up by Watch. Hopefully coming soon :cool:

Coming january apparantly

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcastin ... in-uk.html
Last edited by Joel Leo J on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby DarkUFO on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks for this.

I've got a little post on the Site
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/uk-pre ... dated.html

If you notice any new ones or errors, can you email/pm me :)
User avatar
DarkUFO
Administrator
 
Posts: 9036
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Will do!
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:39 am

Desperate Housewives just added, quite rightly Channel 4 are doing the right thing by their top imports....................maybe there is hope for smallvile :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 pm

White collar season 2 starts tonight on Living

:)
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Two Sides on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Is there any news on Boardwalk Empire coming to the UK? I cba to download it due to the amount of other shows i'm downloading :lol: I have a feeling if it comes, it will be on Five US.
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby NoMan on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm

White collar season 2 starts tonight on Living


Looks like its still season 1... :(

If anyone knows when (if) season 2 will air in the UK.... Thanks
NoMan
Viewer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Two Sides wrote:Is there any news on Boardwalk Empire coming to the UK? I cba to download it due to the amount of other shows i'm downloading :lol: I have a feeling if it comes, it will be on Five US.
Early 2011 on the new sky channel which is due to launch in January 2011 :)

-- Merged Double Post --

NoMan wrote:
White collar season 2 starts tonight on Living


Looks like its still season 1... :(

If anyone knows when (if) season 2 will air in the UK.... Thanks

Oh thanks, I got it wrong :thumbsdown:
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Two Sides on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:50 pm

DexterAlt wrote:
Two Sides wrote:Is there any news on Boardwalk Empire coming to the UK? I cba to download it due to the amount of other shows i'm downloading :lol: I have a feeling if it comes, it will be on Five US.
Early 2011 on the new sky channel which is due to launch in January 2011 :)

NICE! :D But i'm not prepared to wait that long :lol:

New sky channel...? :w00t: Any links to info on it?
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby b3rt4 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Two Sides wrote:
DexterAlt wrote:
Two Sides wrote:Is there any news on Boardwalk Empire coming to the UK? I cba to download it due to the amount of other shows i'm downloading :lol: I have a feeling if it comes, it will be on Five US.
Early 2011 on the new sky channel which is due to launch in January 2011 :)

NICE! :D But i'm not prepared to wait that long :lol:

New sky channel...? :w00t: Any links to info on it?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... b86d39ad64
Image
Image

TigerBlood
User avatar
b3rt4
VIP
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:46 am
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Two Sides on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

b3rt4 wrote:
Two Sides wrote:
DexterAlt wrote:
Two Sides wrote:Is there any news on Boardwalk Empire coming to the UK? I cba to download it due to the amount of other shows i'm downloading :lol: I have a feeling if it comes, it will be on Five US.
Early 2011 on the new sky channel which is due to launch in January 2011 :)

NICE! :D But i'm not prepared to wait that long :lol:

New sky channel...? :w00t: Any links to info on it?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... b86d39ad64

That channel seems so... AWESOME :w00t: :w00t: and they will be showing The Sopranos and Six Feet Under again... i will finally get to watch them :lol: :w00t:

Thanks for the link b3rt4 :thumbup:
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm

HUNG just added :thumbsup:

-- Merged Double Post --

Southpark is starting tomorrow night!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Bones, Lie to me, and the Office have been announced

Hawaii five O has been announced as mid October, but the Channel is unknown still

:thumbup:
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: UK Premiere dates for new and returning US shows

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Brand new series Shattered just added, starts on Hallmark which is being rebranded to Universal channel as of Monday.


http://www.universalchannel.co.uk/shows/shattered

:thumbup

pretty little liars starts next week :thumbup:


Republic of Doyle, Season 1 - Alibi - Wednesday, 27th October at 10pm just added

http://uktv.co.uk/alibi/homepage/sid/8516

Dont forget The Mentalist starting tonight on FIVE
User avatar
Joel Leo J
Show Expert
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest