[Official] Sherlock Discussion

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Sherlock Discussion

Postby theotherslover on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:05 am

Hey everyone,

I just finished watching the second Sherlock episode The Hounds of Baskerville and I looked for a thread to discuss this awesome series with you all to find none. Anyways, thought it could be fun to talk to people.

I have read the majority of the Sherlock Holmes stories, though when I was very little. Seriously, my mom had to fight the library to update my card because at the time I wasn't old enough to take out teen books and these were in the adult section. So naturally, I don't really remember details, but I'm working my way through them again. The whole point of that rant was that I am not sure what was on target to the original story vs what Moffat and Gatiss made up.

I did however really enjoy this episode. Unlike the last one, I found this episode to be more pointed in story line. The last episode was clearly written in acts, while this had a more solid story line that ran throughout, if you get what I mean.

Russel Tovey was awesome. I really loved how he acted his role, especially with the delusions and such.

Favorite part by far was in the forest when Sherlock saw Moriarty, his biggest fear. Very Doctor Who with the God Complex

What do you guys think of the ending? What does that mean?
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Other Shows Discussion [No spoilers!]