Breaking Bad

General discussion of television shows (non listed)

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby Sawyer5665 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:12 am

Yeah, we have to wait until next June!! :scared:

I agree about Hank and Skyler....both are awesome!
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Michelle on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 am

I caught up with it a few weeks ago, amazing show. :thumbup:
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Postby Mike369 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 am

Awesome, great to know there's another Breaking Bad fan in this forum.

That is a long wait. :scared: . Maybe we'll get a couple of extra episodes in Season 4 to make up for it. As long as the quality stays just as good as its been in Season 3 I'll be happy.
Mike369
Stunt Double

Location: In the Heart of the Island, dammit I'm dead. No wait, I'm Desmond. It's all good.

Postby beresford on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Well, I watched the first five episodes of Season 1 and I gotta say I am not sure if I will continue. I loved the first three episodes, especially the third one, as I loved the conflict that was going on inside Walter and I thought there was very clever writting involved. Also liked that the whole thing was unexpected, you really didn't know what he was going to do there. However, episodes 4 and 5 killed it for me, I thought they were tremendously boring, the pace is just too slow for me, and I can't get invested in the characters for some reason (apart from Jesse maybe). They are a bit over the top for me, maybe it's because what they are facing and the worlds they are into having nothing to do with my real life and also don't fall into the cattegory of a fantastic world, I don't know, it didn't click with me. So you guys tell me, how is the show most like? Like the first three episodes or like episodes 4/5? Depending on that I will kind of decide if I will keep watching or not :P In any case, considering the first season only has 7 episodes, I will probably watch the last two..
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Sawyer5665 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm

They meet Tuco pretty soon.... :thumbsup:

Take me to another land,
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Mike369 wrote:Awesome, great to know there's another Breaking Bad fan in this forum.

That is a long wait. :scared: . Maybe we'll get a couple of extra episodes in Season 4 to make up for it. As long as the quality stays just as good as its been in Season 3 I'll be happy.

They'll be making webisodes instead. :unsure:

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Finli Otego on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:14 pm

So you guys tell me, how is the show most like? Like the first three episodes or like episodes 4/5?

It is really a mixture of both, beresford. Most episodes fall into the "first 3 episodes" category, but every once in a while a slower paced more character based episode will come along. I feel that these get better as the show progresses, but a lot of people can't stand them.

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby Mike369 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am

beresford wrote:Well, I watched the first five episodes of Season 1 and I gotta say I am not sure if I will continue. I loved the first three episodes, especially the third one, as I loved the conflict that was going on inside Walter and I thought there was very clever writting involved. Also liked that the whole thing was unexpected, you really didn't know what he was going to do there. However, episodes 4 and 5 killed it for me, I thought they were tremendously boring, the pace is just too slow for me

The last two episodes will make up for it :D . Don't worry about that.
Mike369
Stunt Double

Location: In the Heart of the Island, dammit I'm dead. No wait, I'm Desmond. It's all good.

Postby Rebel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 am

This has become a new favorite of mine. Amazing show. Excellently written, performed and directed. Bryan Cranston is the best actor on TV, right now... hands down.

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Postby b3rt4 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Another fan! :thumbup:

Rebel wrote:This has become a new favorite of mine. Amazing show. Excellently written, performed and directed. Bryan Cranston is the best actor on TV, right now... hands down.

Absolutely agree!

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Finli Otego on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Rebel wrote:This has become a new favorite of mine. Amazing show. Excellently written, performed and directed. Bryan Cranston is the best actor on TV, right now... hands down.

Yep, best show on T.V. in my opinion. Glad to see another fan.

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby BirdyMan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I just saw the second last episode of season 3 "Half Measure" and it really have some awesome scenes. Like (putting in spoiler tag for you who haven't seen it. :P )
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
When the kid is dead, really shocking, really great. And ofcourse the ending, seriously, gotta be the most awesome ending to an episode of a show ever. So awesome. :D Walt just drives over those two saving Jesse, grabs a gun and gets an awesome headshot and looks bad-ass and says "Run!" seriously. :D Just awesome. ;)

Bloody big thanks to my sistha Magic Box for making the avatar and the userbar! :D :wub:
And a bloody big thanks to brotha Two Sides for the signature! :D
BirdyMan
Supporting Actor

Postby Mike369 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 am

In the TV show survivor game, after getting rid of tonnes of other shows, MrJigglyFly and milesismyhero have started eliminating Breaking Bad. I say we fight back and give Breaking Bad the recognition it deserves. I'd hate to see it lose to the *shudder* gilmore girls.

http://forum.spoilertv.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=21076&p=542920#p542914
Mike369
Stunt Double

Postby Sawyer5665 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

I just got home from buying my copy of Season Three of Breaking Bad!!! I can't believe that more people here aren't watching this show. I have only seen season three once as it was airing on AMC last year. I'm very excited to re-watch in preparation for the start of season four.

Take me to another land,
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Devil's Arcade on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Best show still going, imo!
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

PreviousNext