All spoilers will be in this thread :D

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Private Practice Spoiler and Speculation

Postby MelloMommy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello. I'm Melody and I'm the new Show Expert for Private Practice. As spoilers are posted on SpoilerTV I'll post links to them and start related discussion topics, polls, etc. to encourage discussion among my fellow Private Practice fans. Feel free to contact me if you have any ideas for what you would like to see in this section. Also feel free to start topics about Private Practice spoiler-related topics and I'll help stimulate discussion and participation in addition to contributing to the discussion myself. I'm looking forward to sharing the upcoming season of Private Practice with everyone.

-- Merged Double Post --

Spoilertv.com: Latest from Ausiello - Various Shows - 1st September 2010 has this spoiler on the upcoming Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice crossover where Amelia visits Seattle in order to see her brother, Derek.

Question: Got anything on the Grey’s Anatomy/Private Practice crossover involving Derek’s sister? —Nick
Ausiello: I’ve got this quote from exec producer Shonda Rhimes: “Amelia goes to visit Derek in the third episode of Grey’s. Derek got shot and he hasn’t been returning her phone calls. He’s never returned her phone calls. And what I love about the episode is that it really illuminates Derek. Remember: Derek’s father was shot when they were kids—something that both Amelia and Derek witnessed. And for both of them, Derek’s shooting brings up all of these memories of that. And you also get to see the two Shepherd neurosurgeons operating together, which I think is kind of badass."

I for one am looking forward to this crossover as I hope to learn more about Derek and Amelia's experience witnessing their father's murder and how it has affecting them as individuals and as siblings. What are you thoughts about this crossover or Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice crossovers in general? Any predictions about what will happen during the crossover that you'd like to share?
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby violets_twin on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm

oook so it seems like we got an official Press Release heree!!! :)
I'll post the link down here so start writing what u think about it, okay?? :)
personally I'm kinda hating Cooper (maybe cuz I ship Vi&Pete a little too much xD) and I'm still so sad for Dell's death :(

here's the link :)
http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr%5Chtml/090410_01.html
violets_twin
Show Expert

Postby DarkUFO on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am

Welcome Mello and Viotets, glad to have you onboard.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Humbugged on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby MelloMommy on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks Humbugged. :thumbsup:
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby violets_twin on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:13 am

People, here are 11 stills from the first episode (I find pretty weird that it's supposed to be all around Vi & Pete's wedding and we don't get to see her in any of the pics). anyway tonight is supposed to air the first promo, so lets cross our fingers :)
here's the link :)

http://katewalshaholics.com/gallery/thu ... ?album=296
violets_twin
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:57 am

I heard the promo got pulled..if anyone hears when it may actually air, let me know. :S
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby violets_twin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:50 pm

somebody said we'll have to wait till next thursday, but I hope not... PP is really underrated by ABC... :(
violets_twin
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 am

The link to the episode one promo (sneak peak) is up at http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/privat ... wo_11.html and it takes place at Del's funeral.
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 pm

MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh no..something else "tragic" will be happening to a major character on Private Practice according to Ausiello:

Question: I know you are busy and all with getting your fall season tactics together, but can you please give me some Private Practice scoop? —Vernice
Ausiello: Fall season tactics? You tickle me, Vernice. Let’s grab a drink sometime. Here’s your Private spoiler: Something tragic will happen to a major character during November sweeps. It’s probably the darkest story PP has ever tackled—and this show has tackled some dark stories. Consider yourself warned.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/latest ... z0zoWKWkfV
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby violets_twin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 pm

soooo, finally we got a promo :) check it out!!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/privat ... wo_18.html
ok, my opinion: I was a bit upset by the thing of showing always the triangle Cooper-Violet-Pete... I've always feared something more than friendship between Coope&Vi, cuz Cooper always seemed to feel something more for her :( ok, discuss about this!

then we are photos of episode 4x02 "Short Cuts" http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/privat ... ts_17.html
and for ep 4x03 "Playing God" http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/privat ... aying.html

for ep 4x03 we also have a press release:
-- PRIVATE PRACTICE - "Playing God" - The man responsible for endangering Maya's life and killing Dell shows up at Oceanside Wellness with a heart condition, and Sam struggles with his responsibility to help; contrary to Violet's warnings, Pete volunteers at a friend's home medical clinic and ultimately puts a patient's life at risk; and news of Addison's new romance doesn't go over well, on "Private Practice," THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/ADAM LARKEY) TAYE DIGGS, KATE WALSH --

:) so, what do u think??
violets_twin
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I guess I'd have to say I agree with Cooper..it is too fast. Maybe it is just his concern for her as a friend and not jealousy. It wouldn't surprise me if the writers eventually have her sleep with Cooper after some major fight with Pete..but I don't think a romantic relationship between Cooper and Violet would last. Sort of like with Izzie and George on Grey's Anatomy...they love each other but I don't think there is the chemistry between them that would move their relationship from platonic to intimate.

Also, there are promo pics from the Grey's Anatomy crossover episode featuring Amelia posted at http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys- ... ak_17.html

As in interesting note..apparently there are scenes between Amelia and Sheldon being filmed...I wonder what that could mean? I'm hoping she is seeing him for therapy...or they are treating a patient together. I like Lexie and Mark as a couple on Grey's Anatomy but Sheldon and Amelia as a couple kind of creeps me out. :unsure: He just seems too old for her. Quotes from @caterinatweets (Caterina Scorsone's twitter account) " I get to play with Benben today. Benben days are fun. Benben is Brian Benben who plays the brilliant Dr. Sheldon Wallace. And no, no hints. Storylines are national security status."
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby snailly on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 am

I have to disagree with you guys about Cooper and Violet. I don't see any real jealousy here(i think he really cares about her as a friend and doesn't want her to make a mistake) and the promo is misleading imho because i saw a peak when he tolds her he is happy for her(and certainly didn't look jealous) but he thinks it's a bit too fast(and i agree with him here). And certainly i don't see any triangle between Pete/Vi/Cooper. Cooper and Violet are best friends, but that's all. I never saw anything more here(i think it's really only your impression, nothing more :P ).Cooper is IN LOVE with Charlotte(Shonda loves them,said they are one of her favourite couples! and said they will get marry!)
snailly
Viewer

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers