Episode 7.17 - This Is How We Do It - Spoilers

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 7.17 - This Is How We Do It - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 pm

from WindSprints @TWoP

I can't believe we won't get a new episode of Grey's Anatomy until March 24. Can you give us some scoop to tide us over? —Rachel

NATALIE: In the next new episode, Arizona is going to see a new side of Callie. "Callie has this obsession with baby showers, and she has this massive need for attention and girliness," Jessica Capshaw tells us. "Arizona keeps guessing wrong on what Callie would want and Mark keeps guessing correctly. Arizona just gets sick of it, so Callie gives Arizona, as a baby shower present, a trip away for the weekend."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Gl ... 30261.aspx

and

‘GREY’S ANATOMY’: SARAH DREW ON HER NEW, SHOCKING ROMANCE

So this is happening — and I don’t think anyone saw it coming.

After surly Dr. Stark (Peter MacNicol) awkwardly asked sweet, innocent April out at the end of the last episode of Grey’s Anatomy, the stunned audience was exactly where Sarah Drew found herself when she first read the script. But, Drew says, this interesting new pair will make a lot more sense after the next new episode, which will jump forward a month from where we left off.

“In the next episode, we’ve been on several dates at that point,” she tells EW exclusively. “She sees a side to him that he doesn’t show to anyone else at the hospital, and she finds that part endearing. I think they enjoy the companionship.” But it’s companionship that will no doubt come with a few wagging fingers and commentary from her fellow residents.

“You get an insight into what’s going on in the next episode. It’s funny and a little sad and sweet,” she says. “But we’ve never done anything like this on Grey’s Anatomy. It’s usually gorgeous men like Jesse Williams taking his shirt off and getting it on in the on-call room. We haven’t really seen this kind of a thing before, so I think it’s fun.”

Just don’t look for virgin April to be having, ahem, too much fun with her significantly older companion.

“I’m almost positive she’s not losing her virginity by the end of the season. The latest I’ve heard from the writing room is that she’s going to hold on to it for some time,” she says. “I think they’re really planning to take care of that and make it really beautiful and really sweet and develop that story.” Sorry, Stark.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/01/greys ... iler-room/
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 7.17 - This Is How We Do It - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm

http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sho ... &end_date=

small stills

“This Is How We Do It” –

Richard is desperate for Derek and Meredith to accept Adele into their Alzheimer’s trial, but will Adele stand in her own way? Meanwhile Mark and Arizona have conflicting ideas of the kind of baby shower Callie wants, Teddy is freaked out when Henry has another health complication — leaving them both a little exposed — and the competitiveness amongst the residents for the Chief Resident position is amplified when Richard receives the green light for his diabetes clinical trial, on “Grey’s Anatomy,”
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 7.17 - This Is How We Do It - Spoilers

Postby Humbugged on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers