General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Postby md_em on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello all :D

I'm a little lost, could you tell me when we will get a new GA ? This Thursday ? Later ?
Thanks in advance
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Humbugged on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm

md_em wrote:Hello all :D

I'm a little lost, could you tell me when we will get a new GA ? This Thursday ? Later ?
Thanks in advance

3rd of Feb mate
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 am

Humbugged wrote:
md_em wrote:Hello all :D

Thanks in advance

3rd of Feb mate

:thumbsdown: A long time!
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:15 am

McMorning/Evening all :D

If I recall well, we will get only 22 epi, which means that we will only have GA time to time ...

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 am

Hey all -

There are 4 new episodes scheduled for Feb, according to IMDB. If you guys read anything that I post on Grey's Gabble would you please comment? Hopefully, positively. The Admin wants me to keep posting my recaps but I'm getting some real negative comments about some of my post. We have other bloggers that also review each episode but they do it from a certain perspective, like Owen/Cris or Calzona.

Anyway, just saying hello and letting you know about the episodes. If you go to http://www.greysgabble.com there's an article (I think it's titled Spoiler: Interview with KM & a baby for?) that talks about the upcoming episode. Tells us that it will be the first we see of Derek's Alzheimer trials. He picks Alex to work with him on it. Also, that guest star Rachael Taylor will play Callie's OB/GYN and is a possible love interest for Alex. McKidd also kind of indicates that there is a big problem coming in Owen/Cris's relationship which might be regarding a baby.

Well now you don't have to read the article! LOL. :lol:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks, Linda. Looks like our Mere is going to be tantalised by pregnant women everywhere than within her. :cry:
sr sure loves to punish our girl! :x
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 am

McMorning/Evening all :D

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, Linda. Looks like our Mere is going to be tantalised by pregnant women everywhere than within her. :cry:
sr sure loves to punish our girl! :x

ITA and we do not get so much of MerDer :cry:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 am

McMorning/ McEvening all

Well, wait until you read the following spoilers. If you haven't already. I know I'm hoping the sudsy couple is MerDer!

Ausiello

Question: Is Callie’s pregnancy going to stick? I really don’t want to have to endure another Grey’s Anatomy miscarriage storyline. —Ana
Ausiello: It’s my understanding that this one will stick.

Question: Can you tell us anything about the Grey’s Anatomy musical episode? —Ana
Ausiello: I got my hands on a partial song list: Among the tracks being covered by the cast are The Fray’s “How to Save a Life” and Snow Patrol’s “Chasing Cars.” In related news It will either be a show-stopping triumph or a spectacular failure. There can be no in between.

Matt Mitovich

Any scoop on Grey's Anatomy? — Jamie

NATALIE: In an upcoming episode, Meredith has to leave the OR when she suddenly goes blind! Wow, that was depressing. I should have led with the shower sex, huh? OK, Soap Dropper No. 1 isn't single now, but he or she will rival Callie and Arizona's sudsy frolics from earlier this season. Any guesses as to the not-so-squeaky-clean pair?

ETA: Jan 31, 2011

Hey all - Just wanted to pass on that if you haven't been to Greysgabble.com lately there is a ton of stuff up on the site. Lots of Ellen stuff because she has been out promoting her Huggies - Everylittlebottom campaign. Interviews, pics, etc. Lots of stuff on Patrick, too, he's been at the 24 hr Daytona and also going to Sundance to promote his new movie Flypaper. Flypaper stars PD & Ashley Judd. Saw one somewhat negative review but PD says it was received really well. Sara R interview & more. Anyway, just haven't had time to double post stuff over here so I wanted to let you know that there's lots of new info.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 am

McMorning/ McEvening all

Ausiello

Question: Any scoop about Calzona in this week’s Grey’s Anatomy? —Marija
Ausiello: Callie’s finally going to crack! That’s the word from costar Kevin McKidd, who directed Thursday’s episode. “[The scenes are] dramatic and quite light,” he told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “Basically it’s Callie’s moment to have kind of a meltdown. She hopes that Mark and Arizona can work together and she hopes that they can both be in her life, but she’s anxious. She has all these hormones flying around inside her, like pregnant women do, so she ends up driving her OB doctor [played by Rachael Taylor] to distraction, with very funny but also touching results.”

Question: Any Grey’s Anatomy spoilers on Owen and Cristina — or just Cristina? —Stephanie
Ausiello: According to McKidd, Cristina’s back to “her old scrappy self” this week. “She’s doing anything to trample anyone in her way to get into the OR and cut and get blood on her hands,” he adds. “It’s fun to see her back to her old tricks!” Amen, brother.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks Linda for all the infos :ROFL:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:28 am

Hello all -

HAPPY GREY'S DAY!!

Allright, a new episode tonight! There's also new stuff up at Greysgabble.com & lots of it is Kate Walsh launching her new perfume called Boyfriend. Pics & Videos if you want to see.

OT:

Tayli, I saw some article that said there were more rains over there? Had the earlier floods receded yet or are things getting worse. Praying for your area.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Really enjoy last night epi. Good to see how Mer understands how to behave with Alzheimer patients.

OT Tayli: hope your doing well.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:50 am

Hey all -

For those that like to read my recaps I finally got it up at greysgabble.com but it took me forever. I was having computer problems for that last few days.

I really liked the episode last night. Love that Der had to finally realize that Mer is the best person to work with him on his trial. Glad the old Cris is back, she played Jackson & it was hilarious. Figured Lexie would storm out on Mark. Looking forward to next episode.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks, everyone! :wub:

Yes, still high and dry. First torrential rain hits southern Queensland then a cyclone up north (Cat 5 - bigger than Katrina!!!! It was still a Cat 1 when it hit central Australia. A cyclone has never got that far inland before.) Had some concerns with relatives up that way but they are okay. Only one death (young man using a generator for power in a confined space) so thanks to good planning (lots of evacuations and warnings) and good luck no others. A lot of devastation - crops and homes and businesses. :cry:
Poor old Victoria (down south) is copping it now with flooding! :(

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, everyone! :wub:

Yes, still high and dry. First torrential rain hits southern Queensland then a cyclone up north (Cat 5 - bigger than Katrina!!!! It was still a Cat 1 when it hit central Australia. A cyclone has never got that far inland before.) Had some concerns with relatives up that way but they are okay. Only one death (young man using a generator for power in a confined space) so thanks to good planning (lots of evacuations and warnings) and good luck no others. A lot of devastation - crops and homes and businesses. :cry:
Poor old Victoria (down south) is copping it now with flooding! :(

You've got a lot to cope with, I've heard also about the fire in Perth. i really hope things will get better soon.

md_em
Star Billing

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers