General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: General Spoiler Discussion and Speculation Thread

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 am

So do I, Em, so do I!
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby McSunny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:04 am

McEvening/McMorning all

Well, I've been a busy little beaver. I just started a part time job today at a clothing store. I haven't worked (I mean I work at home) in 6 yrs because of my health. Had a good day but I'm pooped. Anyway, This site has all the sneak's up that I've seen. One thing I don't know if you all know about is that ABC now has a free app for the iPad that syncs up to Grey's when you watch it. It pops up polls, medical facts, editing info, etc. We had the good fortune to be given an iPad for Christmas so I checked out Grey's with it. I did a write up on it & all the (what I thought) interesting tidbits that came up during the show. They had a poll on whether Lexie should give Mark another chance or start something up with Jackson. I voted give Mark another chance just for you Mark/Lexie lovers. It won the poll but not by much. So, if you want to read the whole thing head over to Greysgabble.com & look for iPad Sync App - What did it show and you can see what it was about. I may do a weekly post on what the iPad shows, not sure yet.

Kristen's got a new talk with Shonda posted & it's not up at Grey's Gabble yet but it basically says about Mark/Lexie that they each have some growing up to do before/if they ever get back together. She also commented that just because Callie's pregnant does not necessarily mean we won't get to see MerDer get pregnant. I find that hard to believe but we'll see.

New episode tomorrow...yay!!!
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

HAPPY GREY'S DAY

Linda, good luck for your job. Hope you won't get tired too quickly !
My husband has an iPad but me I have an iPod: so I don't get to have the GA app. :(
As you, I'm not so confident that we can have two pregnant women :mad:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 am

Thanks for the information, Linda. And, thanks for voting for Lexie/Mark. :wub:

I watched the Merder moments on YouTube. Poor Mere. What a first hour for her shift! :(
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 am

Taylijane wrote:Thanks for the information, Linda. And, thanks for voting for Lexie/Mark. :wub:

I watched the Merder moments on YouTube. Poor Mere. What a first hour for her shift! :(

Hey all! Tayli, did you watch the elevator scene with MerDer? I was cracking up. It was so cute & yet a bit naughty. I loved it. The first 10 minutes I thought this epi was going to drag but it built & built to some terrific stories. Really, maybe one of my fav epi's in a long time. Mer was so awesome!

I'm working on my recap/review & then I will watch the show again with the iPad app & see what extra information we get from that.

I do not like Lexie/Jackson at all.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 am

McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Thanks for the information, Linda. And, thanks for voting for Lexie/Mark. :wub:

Hey all! Tayli, did you watch the elevator scene with MerDer? I was cracking up. It was so cute & yet a bit naughty. I loved it. The first 10 minutes I thought this epi was going to drag but it built & built to some terrific stories. Really, maybe one of my fav epi's in a long time. Mer was so awesome!

I'm working on my recap/review & then I will watch the show again with the iPad app & see what extra information we get from that.

I do not like Lexie/Jackson at all.

Linda, Yes, I did see that scene! It was very cute. It appeared a terrific episode - made me, almost, think about watching an entire episode again. :sleep:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 am

Is anyone else cringing at the thought of this 'musical' episode of GA? :hmm:

I would hate to be PD or EP - career downslide potential here we come! :scared:

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the script reading session for this one. :whistle: sr WTH were you... :whistle:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm

McEvening/Morning all :D

Taylijane wrote:Is anyone else cringing at the thought of this 'musical' episode of GA? :hmm:

I would hate to be PD or EP - career downslide potential here we come! :scared:

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the script reading session for this one. :whistle: sr WTH were you... :whistle:

I'm afraid that we will get very little of Mer & Der :cry:
But I loved the epi of last week :thumbup:

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:42 am

Any one else get the feeling that sr is back into her green clothes - recycle, recycle, recycle - Jackson is to Mark as George was to Derek. Mark has put Jackson on to looking out for Lexie as Derek did with George. Can any one spell disaster waiting to happen here. :thumbsdown:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

McMorning/Evening everyone...
I haven't posted anything in a while mainly because I've stopped watching the show.I only watch the merder scenes on youtube and the slexie ones (but Shonda has ruined them again so,...) I absolutely HATE the whole Callie-Arizona-Mark-baby storyline...it's just ridiculous...SO until sb inspires Shonda to write episodes like the ones in season 2 I'm not downloading again... ;)
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 am

Hey all, hey Leli....sorry you haven't enjoyed the show much. You really should download the Meredith centri episode "Golden Hour". It was awesome. Not much MerDer but it was totally around Meredith & she was a rock star!

I posted my recap/review & posted the Not Responsible iPad info & what it showed. Tayli, I think you would be interested in the iPad info because it gives some actual medical information which I find very interesting. I'm very leary of the latest supposed "sides" for 7.20. I would like to hope that they are true but then again I'm afraid that sr would make the MerDer stuff with only half the attention that it deserves. Kind of like she did the miscarriage. We'll see. If you want to read my post's go to Greysgabble.com.

Later all...Linda
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

Hi Linda, I did read the sides of Mere and Derek at City Hall seemingly authenticating their post-it marriage. We have no idea what prompts it but I can imagine Mere wondering (in her totally eccentric, illogical way) her uterus is hostile because they only have a post-it marriage and "babies hate post-it marriages or whatever" and they decide to legalise it so her uterus is less hostile. Now this I would enjoy because I believe that EP and PD could really carry it off and it would/could be a riot. It may also have to do with the McMansion or life insurance or something that could be equally totally eccentric, illogical that EP and PD could really carry off. I can see it as a bookend however with front and centre being Callie and Arizona (enter vomit spoiler here). I think whatever Mere and Derek's marriage turns out to be it will be 100 times more romantic and sincere that 1 trillion Callie and Arizona weddings.

Lets hope they are authenticating their post-it marriage because they are pregnant. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Leli, I agree with Linda - the Golden Hour was sensational - EP was magnificent but she will miss out AGAIN at Emmy/Golden Globe time. :( I will confess to only watching the Mere/Derek parts on YouTube however. :blush:
And I agree I hate Mark being pregnant with Callie and Lexie being with what'shisface. sr has been to the school of The Course of True Love Never Running Smooth (enter vomit smilie here). Find her a man/woman (whatever) for goddess's sake!! :mad: :mad:

;) No wonder I got banned from the abc message board. :whistle: :whistle:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Didn't post so much lately. I didn't know for the side of 7.20, so I went to read them. Don't know what to think, especially with SR. Let see what will happen :S
Leli ... even if I think SR is not doing the best with regard to Mer/Der I'm still watching the show for them, and we can get good moments.

Otherwise, I'm late but I've just discovered on French TV "The Good Wife". I really enjoy this show (so I downloaded season 2, well all epi available). Don't know if some of you are watching it. Let me know.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Off Topic

Donna, Hope you drop in! Because it is your birthday coming up so all together now....

:wub:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Donna
Happy birthday to you
:wub:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 am

Donna!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's as great as you are. We miss you!

Tayli, I agree that IF the MerDer getting married is true it will be totally used for PR but it will be miniscule in the episode. Sometime, I dislike sr even more intensly than others.

OT - Md, I absolutely LOVE The Good Wife. After Grey's & Friday Night LIghts it's my favorite that curently on. If anyone else hasn't watched it you are missing out, because it's excellent.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers