Free LOST Wallpapers & Banners

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Free LOST Wallpapers & Banners

Postby Duncan905 on Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks for the props XTS, I was glad you had my banner as long as you did!
Those 'Across the Sea' banners are awesome!
"It's a fine line between denial and faith. It's much better on my side." - Rose Nadler
Duncan905
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Two Sides on Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Those videos were incredible!! :w00t: *applauds* :PP

Yeah and XTS, i wanna see more dress up!! :lol:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby XTS on Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

kapoli wrote:Wow, just scanned through - you've got some really great stuff in here. Nice job. :)

Thank you so very much kapoli!! Not only that, thank you for giving me your first post! :blush:

Feel free to use some of it.. If you have any problems, please let me know. I admit I may have to figure it out but I'll try to help.

Thank you again! :thumbsup:

-- Merged Double Post --

Duncan905 wrote:Thanks for the props XTS, I was glad you had my banner as long as you did!
Those 'Across the Sea' banners are awesome!

You're welcome!! I was glad to use it. I liked seeing it each time I'd see my posts.. I miss it but, I felt the urge to *promote* a bit.. I kept a copy so I can use it later, if it's okay with you.

Thanks for your support Dimcam :P I told ya that name got stuck with me. You wound up with a nick.. haha

I appreciate ya!

NOTE (a ramble, lol. Atleast I am honest): Hopefully after tonight's show I"ll be more inspired :D I'm nervous about it.. We have over 5 hrs of LOST coming up. 2 hrs the night before of the pilot (rerun I think).. So, tonight.. Saturday & Sunday. BUT, the 2 hours they show before the finale are them talking about the show.. I'll record it but I won't watch it until the finale is over. It makes no sense to have that before the finale. Anyone watch the extras on a cd before they watch a movie? I didn't think so.. That's why I was laughing at how they tried to sneak it in first so we'd be compelled to watch it, like how candy bars are put in the aisles at the store.. :rofl: They're sneaky! but it won't work with me.. haha DVR will save it for later ;) But we plan to get queso.. It's a chili cheese kinda of dip.. Like hamburger meat, velveeta & cayenne pepper.. Sorta like that.. Atleast that's how I make my own when I don't want to buy it.

Everyone: I hope you guys enjoy the episode!!! :thumbsup:

-- Merged Double Post --

Two Sides wrote:Those videos were incredible!! :w00t: *applauds* :PP

Yeah and XTS, i wanna see more dress up!! :lol:

Oh really?! UH OH!! I felt a hint of ambition come from that! A strong hint of ambition! I love the idea of them being dressed up! With dressup for me, it's worse than halloween (for the victim, which in this case was Alpert & Kate). I would love to dress up Locke.. First thing I'd do is add hair.. Just not sure what kind of hair til I see it.. Something fluffy.. lol Or spikey.. Goldy Lockes LMBO :rofl: :rofl: Perfect hair for him is braids on each side.. He'd hate me!! I would have to write him and explain why I do it and that it's all in love and compassion.. :lol: (and fun)
Then tell him how much I adore his acting so he knows I really do like him.

Glad you liked the vids :) I found those early on this year when the season started (approximately).. Was impressed with both of the ones I posted. I posted only my faves but he has plenty more!! That's why I added the links below the videos on page 7.. Warfare is fun.. I like how they threw in "let's blow them all to hell" and "sorry Jack. Sorry for what?" and "Light 'em up!".. And the timing of the video with the explosion is awesome!!

Give a shout if ya need anything.. I'll see what I can't do after tonight's episode ;) You got me wanting to dress up Goldy... I mean Locke. :lol:

-- Merged Double Post --

A friend of mine sent me this link.. SHe's in another state but we've been good friends for a longggg time.. She sent me this and it's HILARIOUS!! I do not know how they talked Jose & Jacob into this!! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4veR7DkdvKw

-- Merged Double Post --

Better yet, Connect 4 million embedded ;)

Halfway through you see our 2 favorite brothers.. lol
LOST FINALE IS HERE
Need a banner, wallpaper or avatar?
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Dogma9 on Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

:lol: I knoow that video's awesome. Their such good sports.

Tonight's episode was really great. Probably my favourite pre-finale episode ever. For sure.

I'm exicted for the finale. :thumbup: but then its alll over :( Maybe I should start buying the dvd's then and do a re-watch.

I hope you get some good inspiration out of this episode. I think I miiiiight change my stuff one more time before the finale im not sure. Maybe I'll wait untill after so I can use finale scenes ;)

Anyway good luck can't wait to see what you come up with.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby XTS on Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks Dogma.. I watched the clip several times. I've never seen them like that!! Funny (but when he turns into smokey, it's a bit freaky! but I like how Jacob goes "uh oh")

I'm inspired.. but one of the last talks in here made me try goldilocks.. LOL It's a cartoon and really, to me it looks more morbid than humorous but I'll post it if you guys want to see it.. LOL!!

I don't blame ya.. I get urges to change sometimes daily.. lol Feel free to grab something of mine if ya want.. If you do requests, I can't guarantee anything but I can try.. And I think there's an official thread for banners.. You making yours though, right? Got your program working the way you wanted... That's right. I remember now. Feel free to share your work in my thread.. I like sharing that way.. :)

Hey, I'll try to get some frames up.. They have shadow already. You just stick something behind the frame and it frames it (layers).. and my transparent images.. I'll post those so you guys can use them in your banners seperately. Some of the avatars that are transparent can be done that way.. ;)

-- Merged Double Post --

These are all transparent and they are free.. You can resize them if they are too large. I like large first, keeps more
detail depending on how much smaller you gotta make it. The bear was brown and it came from paint shop pro's extras. The knife is MIB's, he threw this one at the well. This is the one that stuck to the side of the well.

With the frames, you'll want 2 layers probably.. You'll want the frame on top so it hides the edges of what you're putting in it. The sides should work perfectly for the avatars.. Meaning you should be able to stick the avatars in the sides without image distortion. (that's about the frame that has 3 sections).. We've got more tornadoes hitting today.. some nearby. North of us by one county. We've got storms brewing below that are going to head this way so I'm gonna get my running done before they hit. Could get bad, gotta stay safe! :)

See you guys soon.. I hope you can do something with what I've shared.. If you want to see GoldiLockes, lol, let me know.. It' sreally strange but I'll post if you are interested in seeing it.

:thumbsup:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... eframe.png

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... hadows.png

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... adows2.png

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... ts2010.png

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... smilie.png

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... tebear.png
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Thu May 20, 2010 2:39 am

OH MY GOD! You're getting better and better!

Dogma's and LockesDisciples are SO awsome! I was so horrificly Jealous and it just occured to me we're almost out of time fully celerbrate our beloved show :cry:

I think I have to make another request... :blush:

either

Blue shirt Desmond to the left --Mother and the boys looking into the cave of light in the middle---and red shirt desmond on the right...

Or

Jack sittting looking out with the light house in the background and then Jacob looking back in the opposite direction (like their profiles facing eachother with the lighthouse between them)

or

any combo with John, Desmond, and Jack.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby XTS on Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you so much DartheLocke! :D I knowwwww!! We only have a few days left!! Then it's post LOST stuff.. Not quite the same for me and I'm not sure how I'll respond to it (the situation). I'm pretty bi-polar (or whatever it is that makes me so spuratic, maybe ADHD?) Well, whatever I've got, it's gonna be hard on all of us that love this show!! Some of us may cry, depending on if someone dies, I may. I'm super hoping they decide to make a movie like X-Files did.. We all know Aaron was born on the island, and Ji-Yeon (spelling?) was likely concieved on the island so there's potential..

Just so you know, it's Thursday... The Pilot is on Saturday (2 hrs of it, set your dvrs. 7-9pm USA central standard time) and the special airing @ 6pm on Sunday (2 hrs) with our finale @ 8pm Sunday (2-1/2 hrs I think it was) so I have little time left to edit images.. I can try, which you know I will.. But I can't guarantee perfection, especially with little time to re-edit. Helping me find the images saves time if I don't already have it..

I also gotta give a heads up we've had some severe weather off and on this spring (we always do in the spring, like Fla in the fall) so if we get more tornadoes or alerts, I may be preoccupied with rounding up the family or unplugging stuff. We had over 20 warnings yesterday of tornadoes. I'm near where most of them pass but not quite the worst area.. Just close.. We had a huge tornado near Hennessee yesterday.. Stillwater got hit bad.. So, Oklahoma is bad for tornadoes but I think Kansas is worse (southern)..

I'll get my coffee going and see what I can do.. I sorta need more ambition again. lol I know.. I bet if I open the program, get some music on, put some screenshots in it that I'll get some ambition there..

If it doesn't work and I can't do what you hope.. Feel free to grab a premade banner, which is what most of these guys are doing..

Sound good? If not, let me know. Thanks for patience & understanding. I actually never took requests before this thread so I do get a little nervous with it. :blush: But yeah, I'll see if I can do that for you. ;)
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Two Sides on Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Brilliant. I LOVE :wub: :wub: the polar bear :lol:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby XTS on Thu May 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Two Sides wrote:Brilliant. I LOVE :wub: :wub: the polar bear :lol:

Well, you're more than welcome to use him.. He comes with psp so I think he's game anyhow.. not sure about selling things with him on it but making things, yeah.. :) I made a plane with a polar bear on it.. lol I sorta want to share that with you guys now.. I bet you would like it, two sides! Thanks for the compliment. I admit I cheated though, think it's called a picture tube and it's pre-transparent. Easy to plop a bear or two, though the animals are random.. I saw gazelles, monkeys, tigers.. and more. But the polar bear seemed relevant (sp?). (think I need a spell checker)

There's more transparents on page 1 or 2.. I don't remember but I know the plane is up, namaste is up, LOST is up, so I know a few transparents are up.. Grab some if ya want, feel free to use them.. Seriously I don't mind helping out.. I enjoy it actually. You can stick a transparent on nearly anything.. If I didn't cut it out good, it may not look good on all colored backgrounds though.
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

XTS wrote:Thank you so much DartheLocke! :D I knowwwww!! We only have a few days left!! Then it's post LOST stuff.. Not quite the same for me and I'm not sure how I'll respond to it (the situation). I'm pretty bi-polar (or whatever it is that makes me so spuratic, maybe ADHD?) Well, whatever I've got, it's gonna be hard on all of us that love this show!! Some of us may cry, depending on if someone dies, I may. I'm super hoping they decide to make a movie like X-Files did.. We all know Aaron was born on the island, and Ji-Yeon (spelling?) was likely concieved on the island so there's potential..

Just so you know, it's Thursday... The Pilot is on Saturday (2 hrs of it, set your dvrs. 7-9pm USA central standard time) and the special airing @ 6pm on Sunday (2 hrs) with our finale @ 8pm Sunday (2-1/2 hrs I think it was) so I have little time left to edit images.. I can try, which you know I will.. But I can't guarantee perfection, especially with little time to re-edit. Helping me find the images saves time if I don't already have it..

I also gotta give a heads up we've had some severe weather off and on this spring (we always do in the spring, like Fla in the fall) so if we get more tornadoes or alerts, I may be preoccupied with rounding up the family or unplugging stuff. We had over 20 warnings yesterday of tornadoes. I'm near where most of them pass but not quite the worst area.. Just close.. We had a huge tornado near Hennessee yesterday.. Stillwater got hit bad.. So, Oklahoma is bad for tornadoes but I think Kansas is worse (southern)..

I'll get my coffee going and see what I can do.. I sorta need more ambition again. lol I know.. I bet if I open the program, get some music on, put some screenshots in it that I'll get some ambition there..

If it doesn't work and I can't do what you hope.. Feel free to grab a premade banner, which is what most of these guys are doing..

Sound good? If not, let me know. Thanks for patience & understanding. I actually never took requests before this thread so I do get a little nervous with it. :blush: But yeah, I'll see if I can do that for you. ;)

No prob! If you can get to it that's kewl and if you can't thats kewl too!

During ATS we had bad wether. in fact it aired 25 mins late!!! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to see it...especially considering all of the animals I had to keep a look out for!

I hope everybody has non severe wether for the finale. -Especially those lucky chpas who get to view it outside on the big screen!!!!

Anywas I hope you have a great finale weekend. I already wering my replica failsafe key and bought alot of kleenex-for better or for worse. :rofl:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby XTS on Thu May 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh yeah, who wants to see some of the hail from the other day? I didn't get any good shots of the golf ball size but you can see some close to it in some of the shots.. Can even see through the fence and see the hail out on the roads, looked like lots of white flowers!!

I'll just link to the folder, let me know if this doesn't work, okay?

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... %20Events/

I was so worried I"d mess up my camera, then my battery went dead so I didn't have to choose. My cell, I'm a pay as you go so there's some things like sharing pics I"m not good at with it. It's primarily emergency.. On it I had a shot of the golfball sized one.. I have one in my freezer that's close in size.. LOL I kept it. I also kept the one I found in front of the pantry from me holding the front door open.. It wanted to stay I guess. lol (Pantry door is like 15 foot from the front door!) I think with most of it still coming down it made it hard to see.. It had just intensified when I got the shots but not quite HUGE yet, just getting there.. Better shots probably at our local news site News 4 KFOR okc, OK. But if you want to see mine, there's the link.

-- Merged Double Post --

DarthLocke wrote:

No prob! If you can get to it that's kewl and if you can't thats kewl too!

During ATS we had bad wether. in fact it aired 25 mins late!!! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to see it...especially considering all of the animals I had to keep a look out for!

I hope everybody has non severe wether for the finale. -Especially those lucky chpas who get to view it outside on the big screen!!!!

Anywas I hope you have a great finale weekend. I already wering my replica failsafe key and bought alot of kleenex-for better or for worse. :rofl:

Oh wow.. I bet you were worried!! We had repeat alerts through the one before last (probably the same episode you're talking about), missed where Jacob fought Jose/kib as a kid.. When the real mom led him off, it cut into it.. Grrrr I said. lol

Sorry you had to wait.. Least it was only waiting right? :D That we can do, it's missing it that would torment us. lol
Those lucky chaps viewing outside on the screen gotta worry about mopeds & motorcycles (and rain?).. I remember previewing the 1st episode that way ahead of time, but through the network.. It was great til Juliet talked. lol No one knew what she said there... We all thought she was talking about being pregnant. (plus we'd hoped something like that) OH YEAH, kleenex!! I forgot that.. Thanks for reminding me..

As for the images, I will try :) Promise... just can't guarantee is all. I like to warn just in case. Like if I was shipping you something, I'd say 8 weeks even if I thought 4-6 that way if it came in early you'd be happy, and less chance of being *late*.. Just a precaution ;)

Were you animal sitting or you have a adoption facility for animals or something? My mom wants to help animals, she's a bit peta fan..

I will be thinking of you during the commercials lol

-- Merged Double Post --

Some entertainment again while you wait. This is off topic but.. figured you're waiting on me, give ya a commercial to watch.. lol

I won't tell you what it is, but if you are 30something or older, you'll recognize him.. but I doubt you've ever seen him like this! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YRWhg4YaA
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 21, 2010 2:18 pm

That video.... :scared: :w00t: :lol: :rofl: O.o :D

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby XTS on Sat May 22, 2010 12:39 am

DarthLocke wrote:That video.... :scared: :w00t: :lol: :rofl: O.o :D

Glad you liked it! I admit I can't stand the guy but the video is hilarious!!

Hey, I got an issue.. I can't find any blue shirted desmonds looking right. I found some looking sorta right but not quite right.. lol pardon the pun

I found a shirtless des looking right :blush: (he's actually nekkid) but it only shows the top part. It's a good one of him but he's not blue shirted..

can ya help me find a good one.. At lostpedia I"m trying to use the one of Jacob (with lighthouse behind him).. It's the first pic you see @ lostpedia when you visit the "lighthouse" episode page. No offense I don't have time to go play the episode to find the pics.. If it's just one episode, maybe.. We are soooo close to the finale.. I'm trying though!! I just got stuck last night and with little ambition, it takes a bit more time. I wind up shuffling the images for hours lol.. The visions don't always come.. like writer's block..

If you know of a good blue shirted desmond looking right, would ya let me know? I'd sure appreciate it.

I guess looking left will do if he looks okay mirrored ;)
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

XTS wrote:

Hey, I got an issue.. I can't find any blue shirted desmonds looking right. I found some looking sorta right but not quite right.. lol pardon the pun

I found a shirtless des looking right :blush: (he's actually nekkid) but it only shows the top part. It's a good one of him but he's not blue shirted..

can ya help me find a good one.. At lostpedia I"m trying to use the one of Jacob (with lighthouse behind him).. It's the first pic you see @ lostpedia when you visit the "lighthouse" episode page. No offense I don't have time to go play the episode to find the pics.. If it's just one episode, maybe.. We are soooo close to the finale.. I'm trying though!! I just got stuck last night and with little ambition, it takes a bit more time. I wind up shuffling the images for hours lol.. The visions don't always come.. like writer's block..

If you know of a good blue shirted desmond looking right, would ya let me know? I'd sure appreciate it.

I actually attempted to make one myself. It is not as good as yours would have been, but I think I am asking too much of you. You should be relaxing and getting ready to enjoy the finale, not making a silly sig for me right now :)

So this is how I did. What do you think :unsure:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby XTS on Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 pm

DarthLocke wrote:
XTS wrote:

I actually attempted to make one myself. It is not as good as yours would have been, but I think I am asking too much of you. You should be relaxing and getting ready to enjoy the finale, not making a silly sig for me right now :)

So this is how I did. What do you think :unsure:

You just melted my heart with you compassion.. :D I have been trying to relax.. I wish I could tell ya about what is going on but it'd be a downer so I won't! If you're going to be around after the show, would you still want one? Thank you for the "time off".. I really wanted it but I didn't want to let you down. I can't focus enough right now enough to do something satisfying. Thank you for your faith in me.. I LOVE YOUR BANNERS! I like how you made them in different positions but as a set. You and Sym both did something that I can't figure out how to do.. lol How do you guys make it so long & still manage to add 3 of the banners? I try more than 2, it (as I had worded it before) barks at me. :rofl: Oh yeah, like how it's backwards.. Beginning of the end becomes End of the Beginning.. Which is similar to what I've kinda thought was going on.. We might see a cycle.. A start of an end of a start.. get it? lol It's great!! Maybe I should request one from you?! :lol: I'll try to post some tips.. that may help with some of your projects if you work with layers.. Don't want to confuse you so I post very few at a time.. Being gentle about it lol

It's a beautiful day (though some would say 25 mph winds isn't great, I LOVE IT).. I hope you (and all of my other favorite lostie fans) are having a fantastic weekend! It's Memorial weekend I think so PLEASE be careful if you are out and about & the holiday is in effect in your country.. (I have no clue what countries celebrate what.. I once said happy 4th to an England friend.. I later was embarrassed lol)

Tonight is the PILOT.. Tomorrow FINALE "THE END" :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: I can't believe it's already here!!!!!!!!!! I really can't! ENJOY!!! Get your favorite foods & drinks ready... It's almost time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-- Merged Double Post --

Here's a few tips: (so it's seperate, I am allowing it to merge)

Editing images...

If you have two layers, let's say the bottom one is someone with a green background and the front one is of a person also on a green background.. Let's say the green is grass.. We can blend the two.. The way I do it (which is one of several I'm sure) is to reduce the transparency of the top layer & position the top one where I want it (though, with my program, it's only transparent while it's sitting down so I have to drop it alot & pick it back up). Once it's where I want it I keep transparency down and begin to set my eraser.. The size must be smaller than where you are working or you'll go *out of the lines* and it must be a tiny bit soft edged so hardness I think is the setting you want to lower just a tad.. Make it just a bit soft on the edges and I also reduce opacity so it's not a blatant edged line.. On mine, about 22 to 28 is a good setting for opacity.. Then begin erasing the grass from in front of the person you want to reveal (the one on the bottom layer you can barely see right now). Start with the middle and work your way to the edges, reducing brush size as you go for perfection. Careful though, undo becomes my best friend here..

Sometimes you can change the layer's properties to give a better blended look or change the style of the coloring, etc.. Let things bleed through, you know what I mean.. If you do this, you can sometimes create a layer of just black or white below the image to make it look better.. To do some experimenting, try changing the layer of an item that has something behind it (a lower layer in other words is already there with colors already in it).. Sometimes if you have people and do this, the people look funny.. This is when I erase the color that is behind the face (the lower layer is where I'd erase a bit) and then create another BOTTOM layer.... On that bottom layer (but keep all others turned on, don't hide them) start filling in with paint (dark or light, which ever brings the effect you need) to bring a more natural face color back..

If you put a layer with a face on top of a layer that has lots of patterns, the face may wind up with those patterns(with the changing of layer properties).. That's why I use the *paint brush* technique on a new bottom layer & erase some of those patterns from the 2nd layer (background).. What the BOTTOM layer does is become a filler as a backdrop.. It shades, too.. So opacity is possibly very important with paint brush also.

I'll stop now becuase if you are like me, not having pictures makes this much text confusing.

:rofl:
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art