Free LOST Wallpapers & Banners

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Free LOST Wallpapers & Banners

Postby XTS on Fri May 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Got more screenshots & more bad news. Will work on the screenshots tonight, I hope.. The bad news, the thread discussing the episode is too heated for me, to negative.. New users just complaining and to be honest, I'm disappointed we weren't good enough when the show was good.. I just can't get along in there right now I guess so I'm going to mostly stick here I think. I've got some serious worries in life already.. would love to enjoy lost without more. :)

I've gotten over 100 screenshots, if anyone just needs an image of someone, let me know. I may have it lol. Quite a few of the boys, a few of mom & mother. A few of the boys grown. A few of them with the light. So, if ya need any, let me know. They are not full screen, I wanted bulk and minimizing/max. the screen takes time so I skipped that part. I'm having trouble with ambition.. lots of trouble with it and unfortunately i thnk the threads started that feeling the other day in the thread I mentioned. I do think I'll have to avoid that for a bit. I'm debating with myself and hoping things change in there but as the show nears the end, I'm afraid there's going to be alot of bashing in there.. Not the regular users that most of us are used to.. It's gonna be hard, I'm so used to going in there.

So far, I still have here.. and the poster thread (great posters in there in the fan art section, oughta go check it out. The guy who is doing the thread is Gideon. Some of his stuff has been printed even. Maybe I can get a link real quick.. ;) There's 26 pages but I'll give ya the link to page 1 viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16164

Sooooo sorry about my mood. I'm truly trying to keep it in check.. I'm seriously down about this though so it's a dominant emotion right now.. The weather has been so crappy, that doens't help. So please, please bear with me. I'm not asking for sympathy (though it's welcomed), I'm just asking for understanding & patience. I just need a little time.
LOST FINALE IS HERE
Need a banner, wallpaper or avatar?
XTS
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Joshjb on Sat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm

It's understandable that the constant complaining is bringing you down. I didn't like the episode, but I don't feel I should go in there and start bashing LOST, as it is still my favorite show and has been for the past 6 years. No matter what happens, how it ends, I am going to love it. :) Maybe just stay out of the discussion threads for Across The Sea, but next week things should be back to normal. ;) At least, I hope. Anyway, don't let it get you down. It's not worth worrying about it - trust me.
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Lockes disciple on Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

XTS,

I love what you did for me and I frequently come in to check out your banners. I really do wish I had come here a long time ago. I only found this website about a year ago :roll: and I only log into the forums late last year during the hiatus ¬¬ And then I only got a signature and avatar a few weeks ago. :cursing: Now that Lost is ending I'll be coming to you for Fringe signatures and avatars and we can collaborate with all the great ideas you and I can come up with. Remember when I asked for the Locke signature saying, "Don't tell me what I can't do" AND "I wish you had believed me'? and then like two episodes later in 'The Candidate' Locke said those words. I was like, ''Hell ya!!!" I knew it.

I've avoided even reading or bumping any threads that bash Across The Sea. I don't think it's worth it to try and argue with people. If they missed out on all the significance I'm sorry for them. To me the episode made perfect sense and delivered in all ways possible. I could go into detail but I won't. I loved it and when I watched it again I loved it even more. Its funny (and ironic) that so many people hated that episode because they didn't like the answers and wanted The Island to be even more special than it was revealed to be. They wanted supercool, quantum mechanical answers or more science based explanations than just symbolic references. I find it so ironic because thru out the series we have been assuming that The Island is special mainly due to Locke's journey and the mythology behind the reveals. Then we find out it was a con game so that this "demon" could escape. And everyone gets upset that the reveals that Jacob and MIB were just regular guys in a village with a disturbed Mother were too "simple". That all it was was a game. Is it just me or does this make sense that the audience is going thru the same frustrations that MIB (and Locke) went thru on their journeys? Once they discovered The Island wasn't as special as they hoped they got mad.

And so maybe thats the point of what the finale will tell. That The Island was all about your perception of it. If you think it's a special place, then it is. If you think it's just a land mass then it is that also. Sort of like life, ya think? Anyways... keep up the good work and find that inspiration. I have started a thread in the TV Games forum if you have the time you should check it out. Some fun reads for some of the smaller mysteries of the show. I encourage you to take a shot and add a few yourself if you can find the time.

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=18737

Oh and don't worry, The Finale will be awesome and will tie in perfectly with Across The Sea.

I wish you had believed me. :D

-LD

Lockes disciple
Star Billing

Postby XTS on Sat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Joshjb wrote:It's understandable that the constant complaining is bringing you down. I didn't like the episode, but I don't feel I should go in there and start bashing LOST, as it is still my favorite show and has been for the past 6 years. No matter what happens, how it ends, I am going to love it. :) Maybe just stay out of the discussion threads for Across The Sea, but next week things should be back to normal. ;) At least, I hope. Anyway, don't let it get you down. It's not worth worrying about it - trust me.

You are right.. I guess I'm just weak right now, or is sensitive a better word? Today I have not gone in there and I feel fine! I'm not tense :) It's so hard to stop doing something you grow used to.. I was disappointed in things, too.. I may have touched down on it even.. But I also mention the good.. A balance, usually much more good though lol.. I'm so glad you are around! Thanks for the encouragement!! :thumbsup: Maybe I can make some more banners tonight.. You guys have been so supportive of me.. and I've had so much fun discussing LOST with you..

I thank you very much for reminding me what to pay attention to, what to focus on.. I lose that sometimes and get a bit panicky when I do.. Kinda like an ant that loses it's trail. I lose my flow.. With today being better, maybe I can go grab a coffee (gotta find my caraf (spelling?) before I can make mochas at home again.. so it's 4-7 dollars today (I get them free sometimes, they like me there) Heck I got a whole bag of coffee the other day and they fought over who was going to give me a discount.. Talk about feeling good.. I was so flattered! They are good people though.. Good to talk with like you guys in here.. :) I'm going to respond to Lockes disciple and then.. a banner! :)

Thank you again!

-- Merged Double Post --

Lockes disciple wrote:XTS,

I love what you did for me and I frequently come in to check out your banners. I really do wish I had come here a long time ago. I only found this website about a year ago :roll: and I only log into the forums late last year during the hiatus ¬¬ And then I only got a signature and avatar a few weeks ago. :cursing: Now that Lost is ending I'll be coming to you for Fringe signatures and avatars and we can collaborate with all the great ideas you and I can come up with. Remember when I asked for the Locke signature saying, "Don't tell me what I can't do" AND "I wish you had believed me'? and then like two episodes later in 'The Candidate' Locke said those words. I was like, ''Hell ya!!!" I knew it.

I've avoided even reading or bumping any threads that bash Across The Sea. I don't think it's worth it to try and argue with people. If they missed out on all the significance I'm sorry for them. To me the episode made perfect sense and delivered in all ways possible. I could go into detail but I won't. I loved it and when I watched it again I loved it even more. Its funny (and ironic) that so many people hated that episode because they didn't like the answers and wanted The Island to be even more special than it was revealed to be. They wanted supercool, quantum mechanical answers or more science based explanations than just symbolic references. I find it so ironic because thru out the series we have been assuming that The Island is special mainly due to Locke's journey and the mythology behind the reveals. Then we find out it was a con game so that this "demon" could escape. And everyone gets upset that the reveals that Jacob and MIB were just regular guys in a village with a disturbed Mother were too "simple". That all it was was a game. Is it just me or does this make sense that the audience is going thru the same frustrations that MIB (and Locke) went thru on their journeys? Once they discovered The Island wasn't as special as they hoped they got mad.

And so maybe thats the point of what the finale will tell. That The Island was all about your perception of it. If you think it's a special place, then it is. If you think it's just a land mass then it is that also. Sort of like life, ya think? Anyways... keep up the good work and find that inspiration. I have started a thread in the TV Games forum if you have the time you should check it out. Some fun reads for some of the smaller mysteries of the show. I encourage you to take a shot and add a few yourself if you can find the time.

http://forum.spoilertv.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 47&t=18737

Oh and don't worry, The Finale will be awesome and will tie in perfectly with Across The Sea.

I wish you had believed me. :D

-LD

Thank you as well!!! Very encouraging posts here.. Very! It makes me glad I didn't fly off the handle and say more than what I said in there.. (I tend to sometimes lose my cool, though I'm super nice to start with usually, if someone is a butt, lol) Sorry, I couldn't think of a better way to word that. I have good days, bad days..

You said something in there, several somethings that got me to thinking about LOST.. and us.. etc. I think you're right.. I even said soemthing along the lines of understanding how passionate we can be about the show.. I just gotta stay out of there. As I was telling Joshjb, I feel good today.. A bit jumpy but good.. I'm not upset in other words and I've not gone in there.. More like my old self which gives rise to inspiration and ambition!! How lucky for you guys. :rofl:

I always worried about the outcome of the show but long ago I told myself I'm going to have to trust the writers.. it's not even my show! They offer us entertainment, we like it or we don't.. I'm just gonna stick with expecting anything at all (within reason) and I should be fine. So far it's worked great! Plus not spoiling myself has helped, too. In other ways. :) I really have wondered for a while if the writers were trying to get us to become like mib & jacob, butting heads with each other.. Sides.. Make us pick who's side we're on, which makes us on sides by making that choice.. If I chose Kate, that's instantly opposing Juliet in most people's eyes.. same with Jack vs Sawyer.. etc.

I knew all along they've had to work with actors not showing or not being available best they could, work with creating something from nothing when we demand more answers. They've protected us from spoilers (check lostpedia, pretty cool) which wouldn't stop us from watching it, so I'm not sure their motivation but it seems like they are protecting us so I'll take it as that :) I also am not sure what to think of the writers but the series, I've fallen in love with. so to speak of course.

I do think there's still quantum mechanics involved myself.. The light is the energy like the force in Star Wars.. MIB may redeem himself?? That'd be intersting but unlikely? I really like mib's character, his expressions.. Liking Jacob better and better! (though he still gets those darn looks lol). Got my DHARMA hats in, feel strange sine now I feel DHARMA was sucking up the light's source, using it to power stuff, etc.. They are also the drillers (must've been mib!! all along!).. But why would Widmore have wanted Locke back on the island?? Maybe he didn't expect smokey to take his body? Either way.. They left us more questions again.. I guess questions really are good when it comes to shows like this, as well as some answers.

This was probably my favorite episode! Glad my motives were what they were, I was satisfied :D Though there were moments I got unhinged. lol or unsettled maybe is a better word.

Thank you for your support and I'm so glad I was able to help you! Fringe, you watch that?! Cool! That's the only other one I can actually get into. Tried Millenium but it doesn't keep me. Some of it's good but it's a bit more adult than I feel I want to watch sometimes. Medium is another I like alot.. Medium, Fringe & LOST (NOT in that order). I also watch Tales from the Darkside, Outer Limits & Twilight Zone.. OH YEAH.. the preview for the next episode looks like a Twlight Zone introduction.. See the stars?? Kinda like a floating doorway, which also makes me think of The Dark Tower by Stephen King (think Juliet was reading that book).. In that book there were doorways to other worlds and the path was scary.. There were oracles and weird animals, one could kinda talk.. Called Jake ake and Boy oy.. lol JJ Abrams was going to try that book (to make a movie) but changed his mind, didn't want to mess it up, he said.. :(

I'll try to create more banners tonight.. Weather & people willing.. I got to do this for you guys!! I gotta do it for me.. Thank you so much for your perspective & support, and thanks for the link. Just now copied it, gonna go check it out before I get my coffee, which is summoning me like an island echoing the numbers. I can't tell you guys thank you enough, though.. So, thank you again :lol: .. :thumbup:

PS. I have a few Fringe wallpapers (great quality!!) if you want a copy, pm me I guess.. I think there's like 5 of them. I"ll put them up at photobucket so you can get them. They are large wallpapers so they'd fit my desktop. Let me know if ya want them.

-- Merged Double Post --

SURPRISE!!

A new banner!! I hope more tonight.. I saved the template also if you guys want a copy to work with. Warning, I use eraser alot so if you move an image within the image, it may look funny or it may not.. lol That's how I learn, just trying it.. ;)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... ts2010.jpg

In this banner you see Jacob, Jose (if that is his name, I'm like 98% sure now that that's what I heard Mother say when she was dying), FLocke, Mother, Claudia, young kib, the stones (Jack's hand), & the frozen (but not yet frozen) donkey wheel. It's framed.. I like boarders though usually I prefer them a bit thinner. I couldn't find a good one, gave up.. But this one is okay, kinda like a theater look.. MIB image in the center is when he just found out Mother burned up his people, he was ticked! He'd already cried and panicked.. Now he's mad! He'd already been lured as a child by his real mother Claudia, to join the others.. Encouraged is probably a better way of saying it..

-- Merged Double Post --

Sorry Duncan905 & DarthLocke, time for a change up on the banners.. I kept those the longest though!! I usually would change out weekly pretty much.. Soon as I'd create one I liked, I'd wear it lol.. But I'm gonna sport the latest one for a bit. Feel free to join me. We can all wear the same banners.. For those who don't want to share, heads up, I'm using the latest and one from the center pages that may match it better.. ;) Have really enjoyed the banners I've been using, thanks Darth Locke & Duncan905 (Dimcam) ;)

-- Merged Double Post --

One more thing!!! Then I gotta go.. really gotta go. lol I'm sooo late..

I don't know if I said it in here but I think..... mib's name is Jose.. I think it could've been better but.. guess it'll do.. I like mib better though lol. Think "Mother" called him that just before she died.. She says Jose, I'm pretty sure but I can't tell you if she's calling him over or saying the name of someone that maybe warned her or something. I think she says it because she named him Jose. We may finally have a name for him.
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Two Sides on Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 pm

XTS, your current sigs/banners are absolutely brilliant. :wub: And the avatars on the last page were incredible :thumbsup:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby XTS on Sat May 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks Two Sides! I saw you were browsing the forum/threads.. You were the only one listed lol

While I'm here, & you may see this, I want to say that your avatar is pretty funny. Saw it the other day but it was another thread.. Didn't want to be rude to the thread *owner*.. You change your avatar as much as I change my banners. ;)

Good to see you again! Thank you very much! Feel free to use whatever you want or request the image used in a banner. If you see the image in a banner, then I probably have it on my pc. I really don't mind sharing if it'll help you guys get something the way you want it.

See you around the threads, I hope!

EDIT: To anyone who may not know.. Here's a way to get the link..
TIP: Right click on link & copy shortcut to get link for using it.. ;)
Last edited by XTS on Sun May 16, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Two Sides on Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm

you are too nice :)

My avatar is dedicated to the Sesame Street Mafia Game going on at the moment, but as soon as it finishes Keamy will be right back in there :lol: I tried to incorporate some Keamy into my current avatar.

Keep up the good fantastic work :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby XTS on Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 am

Two Sides wrote:you are too nice :)

My avatar is dedicated to the Sesame Street Mafia Game going on at the moment, but as soon as it finishes Keamy will be right back in there :lol: I tried to incorporate some Keamy into my current avatar.

Keep up the good fantastic work :D

LOL You don't live with me.. You wouldn't think I'm so nice then.. :lol: Thank you!! Yeah, kinda miss your Keamy ones but hey, big bird is cool.. I love your sense of humor.. lol

I got some new banners!! *drum roll* here they come........ (not that they are great but it sounded good anyway)

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010m.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010l.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010k.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010j.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010i.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010h.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010g.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010f.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010e.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010d.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010c.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010b.jpg

Image http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... s2010a.jpg

-- Merged Double Post --

A few links so Sym can see my fan art.. you other folks are welcome to check it out if ya want.. Kinda cheesy but hey, I was bored. :lol:

Alpert as ?? historical figure I found..
This one is large (It's the same picture as the small one below, just bigger):
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/ ... 0LARGE.jpg

This one is small:

Kate as ??? historical figure again...

-- Merged Double Post --

Thank you so much you guys for the support and ambition.. Got me going again.. I hope that the ambition you guys gave me delivered something you guys like.. If not, you can always try again.. :rofl:

Seriously though, thanks! :wub: @;------- (in case you didn't know, that's a rose)
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Sym on Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 am

: D I was stationed as a guard dog: P
I was waiting for your beautiful creations!
Congratulations are very much so beautiful!
I love that I put this in your signature.
Perfectly embodies my thoughts on the episode.!
Thanks!
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby XTS on Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 am

Sym wrote:: D I was stationed as a guard dog: P
I was waiting for your beautiful creations!
Congratulations are very much so beautiful!
I love that I put this in your signature.
Perfectly embodies my thoughts on the episode.!
Thanks!

:lol: Thank you!! I appreciate your accent ;) I loved how you worded that "Perfectly embodies my thoughts". I'm glad you liked it that much! How'd you get your signature so large? I tried more than 2 banners and it barked at me, it wouldn't let me do it in other words. lol

I'm so glad it means that much to you! Thank you very much :) I like your work alot, too! You're a great image editor! I enjoyed browsing your thread, all 3 pages :thumbsup: You are really creative, I like that.
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby Two Sides on Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 am

XTS wrote:[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/xts/LOST/richardalperteditedxts2010.jpg[/img

I LOVE the rest... but this one clinches it, it is HILARIOUS!! :rofl: :rofl:
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Sym on Sun May 16, 2010 1:51 pm

XTS wrote: :lol: Thank you!! I appreciate your accent ;) I loved how you worded that "Perfectly embodies my thoughts". I'm glad you liked it that much! How'd you get your signature so large? I tried more than 2 banners and it barked at me, it wouldn't let me do it in other words. lol

I'm so glad it means that much to you! Thank you very much :) I like your work alot, too! You're a great image editor! I enjoyed browsing your thread, all 3 pages :thumbsup: You are really creative, I like that.

perhaps because the second two are smaller banner? O o.O
I never noticed that he sometimes gave problems :scared:
:blush: tnx friend
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby Dogma9 on Sun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

:thumbsup: ohh wow. I knew this episode would inspire you haha.

Great job!

It does suck when people complain so much but I THINK people are slowllly(very slowly :P ) coming around. I think its one that gets better on rewatch(Although I liked it right away so....yeah its even better for me)

I was honestly really satisfied with alot of what we learned. Like how the island didn't JUST need to be protected because of smokie, and how Jacob actually wasn't so into the protector job. Also I think the fact that MIB is special is very important. Very cool stuff.

Anyway yeah if the complaining bothers you its best to stay out of those types of threads. No point in getting further stressed out right?

But I'm glad u got inspiried because these are amazing. I agree with LockeD I wish I'd found these sooner.

Anyway keep up the great work :thumbsup: Im always excited to see what else you'v come up with.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby XTS on Sun May 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Two Sides wrote:
XTS wrote:Image

I LOVE the rest... but this one clinches it, it is HILARIOUS!! :rofl: :rofl:

I edited your post so I could see which one you meant.. Well, in this reply. I can't edit your official post.
How ya like his ruffly neck piece? I would dress him up in real clothes but we know he won't let me so this will have to do.. :lol: I wish I could remember who it was.. I think I got the image from wiki.. Think it was a historical figure who was either fighting for freedoms or studying science..

Glad you got a kick out of me playing dress up with Alpert. :lol:

-- Merged Double Post --

Sym wrote:
XTS wrote: :lol: Thank you!! I appreciate your accent ;) I loved how you worded that "Perfectly embodies my thoughts". I'm glad you liked it that much! How'd you get your signature so large? I tried more than 2 banners and it barked at me, it wouldn't let me do it in other words. lol

perhaps because the second two are smaller banner? O o.O
I never noticed that he sometimes gave problems :scared:
:blush: tnx friend

That may be it.. But only one looks smaller, the other one looks the same size.. Strange. :lol: . Thanks for trying to help me figure that out. Maybe I can try again later?? I've gotta leave town for a few hours though, so I may be too tired tonight? You're very welcome :) Keep up the great art work! I'll check back in your thread soon to see if you have done anything new :thumbsup:

-- Merged Double Post --

If I don't finish replying, will later. We've got more hail.. *sigh* this time of year is very weathery.. lolol This storm is huge & heavy.. It may kill the power.

-- Merged Double Post --

Yeah, I'll have to come bakc later, Sorry!!!!!!! hail just damaged my bird feeder and mayb e the roof?? I gotta check, I know I tried to save the feeder but I got hit by the hail.. quarter size.. ugh. be baack atler:)

-- Merged Double Post --

Dogma9 wrote::thumbsup: ohh wow. I knew this episode would inspire you haha.

Great job!

It does suck when people complain so much but I THINK people are slowllly(very slowly :P ) coming around. I think its one that gets better on rewatch(Although I liked it right away so....yeah its even better for me)

I was honestly really satisfied with alot of what we learned. Like how the island didn't JUST need to be protected because of smokie, and how Jacob actually wasn't so into the protector job. Also I think the fact that MIB is special is very important. Very cool stuff.

Anyway yeah if the complaining bothers you its best to stay out of those types of threads. No point in getting further stressed out right?

But I'm glad u got inspiried because these are amazing. I agree with LockeD I wish I'd found these sooner.

Anyway keep up the great work :thumbsup: Im always excited to see what else you'v come up with.

The storm let up :D but I lost a bird feeder in the mix.. Larger than half dollar size hail went through the top of my feeder (and here I thought it was quarter size), one hit my leg as I tried to save it.. OUCH! I'm small framed so I was worried about a broken bone or two so I rushed!! It's moved on now.. We get that kind of weather this time of year but I'm not used to that much hail unless there's a tornado.. Kinda freaked me out a bit but I'm all right :) :)

Thank you so much!! You are right, quite a few of you are.. I've avoided and so far, I've laughed more like my old self again :) There's been things of lost I didn't like.. even one thing offended me a tad bit.. but overall LOST is the most phenomenal series to me.. I love their writing style, the acting is fantastic typically. Sometimes, though I know it's a show, I tend to forget.. The characters have become very real to me. I actually have to catch myself when refering to the actor because I'll call them by their movie name.

I LOVE the finale!! Since like season 3, I've gotten extremely obsessed with this show! It sucks me up in it, keeping me there researching the trivia section of lostpedia.. lol So if it means avoiding one thread to enjoy this special time with those I enjoy being around, so be it! Sure sound more fun! :thumbsup:

I think they'll just be upset with more answers.. I think it's because they wanted answers but didn't like what htey heard when they got them. And with more finale episodes, I'm seriously fearing it'll only worsen.. So, I'd rather not even try actually.. It's been so peaceful (and I say that after a storm rips through here) that I'd like it to stay that way, for me anyhow. Thanks for the support and I wish I had started these sooner. I just stumbled acrossed the site around Lost University times.. I was *taking the classes* and thought I'd research on the show, found spoilertv and 35'er's comments. Liked them so I signed up.. Then I saw DarkUFO's comments, also good.. Stuck around. Then I made stuff for me for here and decided to share.. That's where you guys come in.. Well, I'm really late with getting to my destination today so I'd better get going.. I just didn't want to leave you unresponded to.. I value you guys and try really hard to show my appreciation.

See you guys soon.. Hopefully I'll get inspired again..
Until then, enjoy some warfare or lost love (first is amped and action packed, 2nd is slower and sensitive about spirits, both are in preperation of season 6. theblackbox made these at youtube if you'd like to see more of his/her videos. I like the song to both, those 2 songs are what I play when I'm editing pics when I'm theming the music with what I'm doing. I use them for inspiration):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTIiXJRe7uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMUufHMhi0
LOST FINALE IS HERE
XTS
Guest Star

Postby kapoli on Tue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Wow, just scanned through - you've got some really great stuff in here. Nice job. :)
I love spoilers. <3
kapoli
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art