SpoilerTV Banner Requests

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderator: Moderators

SpoilerTV Banner Requests

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm

If you don't have the necessary skills to create a banner yourself, then hopefully the kind people that do will be able to make one for you.

Please provide as much detail about the banner you would like created in a reply below and hopefully one of the skillful graphics people will be able to make you one.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: SpoilerTV Banner Requests

Postby the-vampire-act on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm a long-time lurker of the site, and I've been staring at that banner waiting for someone to submit something for Criminal Minds. I'd make one, but I only have a very basic paint. Anyone willing to make one for CM? Perhaps an old black-and-white styled one with individual pics of the team (MINUS Seaver, please!) memebers dressed all snazzy like an old cop drama? *Shrugs. Anything works, really! I'd be pleased if someone just made something for CM!

Cheers,
-T/VA
the-vampire-act
Viewer

Postby Dahne on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:10 am

I would love a banner with Supernatural (Dean, Sam, and Impala preferably), Leverage, White Collar, and Burn Notice on it. Is there any kind soul out there who could make this for me?
Dahne
Show Expert

Postby Jensenfan1978 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 am

I would love one with Supernatural, Hawaii Five-O, and Leverage on it. Supernatural, I would love Sam, Dean, Cas, and Bobby with the Impala. Five-O, mainly Steve and Danny. Leverage, all five. Thank you so much, in advance.
Jensenfan1978
Viewer

Postby rehabber on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

I would love to see a Supernatural banner with Sam, Dean, Cas & Baby(Impala) The 4 best characters on TV. ;)

rehabber
rehabber
Viewer

Return to Fan Art