My Photography Portfolio

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 am

Hey, guys. Here's my photography portfolio: eyeflashes

:blush:

(It's flash, so you may have to let it load for a few seconds, depending on your speed.)
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Henry Gale on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Bella wrote:Hey, guys. Here's my photography portfolio: eyeflashes

:blush:

(It's flash, so you may have to let it load for a few seconds, depending on your speed.)


Yay! You posted it.

I'm just going to browse it now, but when I'm more awake I'll let you know what I loved the best!
Image
User avatar
Henry Gale
Guest Star
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Home to Joe Biden!
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby UNIQUE on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Very nice pictures Bella. Very crisp :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which Camera/lenses do you use...? Do you play with macro ?

Ill post some of my work too soon... :)

My rating of your portfolio is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HAPPY LOST DAY ALL ! ! ! ! ! !
User avatar
UNIQUE
Guest Star
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am
Location: From the cold norse
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Henry Gale wrote:
Bella wrote:Hey, guys. Here's my photography portfolio: eyeflashes

:blush:

(It's flash, so you may have to let it load for a few seconds, depending on your speed.)


Yay! You posted it.

I'm just going to browse it now, but when I'm more awake I'll let you know what I loved the best!


LOL Sounds good! Thanks for checking it out!
UNIQUE wrote:Very nice pictures Bella. Very crisp :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which Camera/lenses do you use...? Do you play with macro ?

Ill post some of my work too soon... :)

My rating of your portfolio is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


:lol: Thank you!

I've got a Canon EOS digital Rebel XTi. I love macro -- I would love to get an awesome macro lens eventually, but right now the macro filters I use from Tiffen and Bower definitely do a good job.
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Joshua on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh wow Bella you are very talented!!!

My fav is the happy faces :D & the ducks!!!
Image
Image
User avatar
Joshua
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Somewhere snowy but hot
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 pm

PenguinJosh wrote:Oh wow Bella you are very talented!!!

My fav is the happy faces :D & the ducks!!!


Aw, thanks Pangy! :wub:
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Joshjb on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Wow, Bella! Those are amazing. :o

I can't tell you which my favorite was, because they were all so great. :) I especially liked the ones with the bright orange flowers. :)
ImageImage
User avatar
Joshjb
Former Staff Member
 
Posts: 4031
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: Hungary
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Joshjb wrote:Wow, Bella! Those are amazing. :o

I can't tell you which my favorite was, because they were all so great. :) I especially liked the ones with the bright orange flowers. :)


Aw, thank you! :blush:
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby UNIQUE on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Bella when did you start taking pictures and do you work with it on a daily basis..?

I would love to see some more :)

I will post some of mine soon...I do mostly fashion photography though.
:D
HAPPY LOST DAY ALL ! ! ! ! ! !
User avatar
UNIQUE
Guest Star
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am
Location: From the cold norse
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Ciubia on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Beautifull work, Bella :thumbsup:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: This little heaven called Portugal
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby UNIQUE on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:59 pm

HAPPY LOST DAY ALL ! ! ! ! ! !
User avatar
UNIQUE
Guest Star
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am
Location: From the cold norse
Gender: Male

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 am

UNIQUE wrote:Bella when did you start taking pictures and do you work with it on a daily basis..?

I would love to see some more :)

I will post some of mine soon...I do mostly fashion photography though.
:D


I started a few years ago, on my then-boyfriend's mother's crappy little drugstore digicam... hehe. I do it as often as possible now, because it's my main focus and I've got a good amount of money invested in it (equipment, etc.). I've sold prints and licensed an image, and it's what I love to do!

UNIQUE wrote:I just found 2 pics Bella...I will post more..They are a little old..

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... ede1-3.png

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... ede2-1.png


Wow, gorgeous! You don't do it anymore?

Ciubia wrote:Beautifull work, Bella :thumbsup:


Thank you! :blush:
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:14 am

Wow Bella, those are beautiful!! My favorites are the close ups- esp. the statues and the old doors.

UNIQUE-- yours are very beautiful too!
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
4815162342execute
Show Expert
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 4:51 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby Bella on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 am

4815162342execute wrote:Wow Bella, those are beautiful!! My favorites are the close ups- esp. the statues and the old doors.



Thanks! :D

I love shooting old things like those statues and doors because they have the most amazing textures as they decay.
Image
Image

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
User avatar
Bella
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Acton, MA
Gender: Female

Re: My Photography Portfolio

Postby ObscureAllure on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 am

Bella wrote:Hey, guys. Here's my photography portfolio: eyeflashes

:blush:

(It's flash, so you may have to let it load for a few seconds, depending on your speed.)



One: AMAZING pics. You have the exact style that I simply adore and you ave a great eye for shots.

Two, if you don't mind me asking what kind of camera are you using?
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Fan Art


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron