Mellow FanArt

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Mellow FanArt

Postby Mellow on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:38 am

Heey,
Well. I am pretty bad at Photoshop so I thought making some Fanart would help me improve my skills. (:
For now I will make Icons,Signatures,Wallpapers and some Random Stuff which just comes to my mind. I'm going to update this thread very often,especially this first entry because I'm going to do MUCH the next days. :D I would be SO happy if you could comment and Feedback my FanArt. I would REEEAAALLY love that. :D

Well I know my Art is not very good yet and most of my icons/signatures whatever suck but just in case..:
1. You can use m icons but please post here first so I know who takes what. :D
2. IF anyone actually likes my stuff (what I don't think) I would love to take some requests. Means I do them all but maybe sometimes you have to wait,because I'm busy with other stuff or so.
Well let's just get started. Not much for the Beginning. :D

-----
Icons
..Main Cast
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

..Minor
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

..Special/Ships
Image Image Image

..Requests

Signatures
..Main Cast

..Minor

..Special/Ships

..Requests

Wallpaper's
..Main Cast

..Minor

..Special/Ships

..Requests

-----

Hope you enjoy it. :) So..just give some Feedback (when I've posted some more of course.)

DON'T WORRY, MORE TO COME XDD
~M
Last edited by Mellow on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Mellow FanArt

Postby Joshjb on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Mellow, I love those avatars, and I'm really curious to see more of your work. I'm sure you'll become a professional in no time! :thumbup:

Keep us updated!
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby isabelle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:12 pm

I really adore your Rousseau one! Its so pretty. :wub: And the Sawyer/Juliet one is good too! Can't wait to see what else you make. :thumbup:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Mellow on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 pm

FIRST POST UPDATED

--
Joshjb wrote:Mellow, I love those avatars, and I'm really curious to see more of your work. I'm sure you'll become a professional in no time! :thumbup:

Keep us updated!

Wow, it' susch an honort to hear this from you. Because,you know, ever since you made that so beautiful and stunning conmama combo for me i absolutely fell in love with "making icons".

And isabelle i'm working on a skate banner right now. :D I will post it later when it's finished but i hope you (as my favourite skater) will give me your opinion on it. :D

--
Here five new Character Icons. Jin,Daniel,Ji Yeon and Montande. There are tw versions of Montand since I thought the original Ava looked a bit empty. Hope you like it and pls give feedback. :D I just started working on more right now. :D
Image Image Image Image Image
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby isabelle on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Awww, the Ji Yeon one is so beautiful! :wub:

And isabelle i'm working on a skate banner right now. :D I will post it later when it's finished but i hope you (as my favourite skater) will give me your opinion on it. :D

Cool, I'll definately let you know what I think. :D And fave skater - thanks thats really sweet! :P :wub:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Mellow on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm

FIRST POST UPDATED

--

13 new Icons. (:
Next set will have: Icons of the rest of the maincast,A charlotte special,a skate siggy(as promised)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
♥Mellowsplints♥
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Joshjb on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Ah, great job. These are fantastic. :) I'd love to see some Claire ones... I really miss her. :( Charlotte, too!
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby SuperSerb on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:52 pm

All of ur avatars are fantastic!
And, I would like to see some Charlie ones, I really miss him.
Rly hope he is not dead.
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby Mellow on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 am

FIRST POST UPDATED

The promised set is not finished yet but here are some of Josh's wishes. Charlotte and Claire..
Serb, some Charlie will come hopefully tomorrow along with the promised new set. :D

--
Image Image Image Image
♥Mellowsplints♥
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Joshjb on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Aww, Thanks Mellow! :) Those are so great! Awesome pictures you chose. :)

I miss them... :(
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Mellow on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Joshjb wrote:I miss them... :(

Yeah :( As you know claire is my fav too. and i realy started to like charlotte lately. such a waste she's gone without a centric episode. now we dont have enough material to make videos about her. :D
oh and thanks i was hoping someone will commenting the picture i choosed.^^ i especially like the first claire icon...the way she's lookin away..kinda...mirrors that she is away now. :cry:
♥Mellowsplints♥
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Strandkorb on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Could you make a Ben banner "I miss you" "i really will". But please don't use the word "John". :D
Strandkorb
Viewer

Postby dgwenda on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:29 pm

This is really cool stuff, Mellow! You're good at this! I'd like to see some Sayid, Sawyer, Hugo, Desmond and Charlie pictures, and some others of Charlie junior, if you don't mind... Could you put all these together and make me a lovely signature picture, please? Thanks for sharing this amazing stuff with us, and accepting our own requests!
dgwenda
Guest Star

Postby Mellow on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:06 am

Strandkorb wrote:Could you make a Ben banner "I miss you" "i really will". But please don't use the word "John". :D

Of course I can. :D Do you want it with Ben standing at the door just like in "The Life and Death of jeremy bentham" or just some random ben picture?
This is really cool stuff, Mellow! You're good at this! I'd like to see some Sayid, Sawyer, Hugo, Desmond and Charlie pictures, and some others of Charlie junior, if you don't mind... Could you put all these together and make me a lovely signature picture, please? Thanks for sharing this amazing stuff with us, and accepting our own requests!

Wow thank you so much and of course i can. One problem: Lil Charlie was barely seen on TV. Just two times and one time you can't even see his face. But I'll try. :D
♥Mellowsplints♥
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Strandkorb on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Of course I can. :D Do you want it with Ben standing at the door just like in "The Life and Death of jeremy bentham" or just some random ben picture?

Sorry that I was that long time ago away.

I would prefer a picture of him from the episode ;)
Strandkorb
Viewer

Next

Return to Fan Art