Official Avatar/Signature Request Thread

For all artwork and graphics created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

NEED BUTTON FOR SITE!!!!!!!!

Postby lostfan967 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:25 am

[COMPLETED]

Hey dudes, this is lostfan967 from lostfan967.wordpress.com and I seriously need a better button for my website so if you could help it should be about the hatch or DHARMA (I'd like hatch better) and it should say lostfan967 and be 100x35 PIXELS. Any kind of effort is appreciated!

Visit lostfan967.wordpress.com

-Ben-

>: Hey umm, I need something that is not really a sig or avatar but still could someone help? I need a button 100x35 PIXELS using this pic: http://lostpedia.com/images/b/b2/Desmond_Adrift.jpg and saying "What did one snowman say to the other snowman?" in green text with the >: sign before it. Please help, and nyone that does thankyou a lot!

Edited by CJ SONIC: Please try to avoid double posting. even if no one has responded to your initial request, please give it time and someone will get back to you :D :D
Last edited by Joshjb on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Double Post
Visit lostfan967.wordpress.com for everything LOST!
lostfan967
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Official Avatar/Signature Request Thread

Postby Gus TT Showbiz on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:18 am

[COMPLETED]

Hey all, i am looking for a new signature. I would gladly appreciate it :D I would like it to feature either sameul jackson (hopefully from pulp fiction) or my homedog Vincent! Or both. I would also like it to somewhere on it have "bigsimpsin" in sweet font :) There are tasty burgers in it for whoever makes me one ;)
Gus TT Showbiz
Former Staff Member

Postby Bella on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Just a quick reminder to please add [COMPLETED] to your posts when your avatar or sig requested has been fulfilled.

Thanks. :)

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby drackodelmal on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:49 am

bigsimpsin wrote:[COMPLETED]

Hey all, i am looking for a new signature. I would gladly appreciate it :D I would like it to feature either sameul jackson (hopefully from pulp fiction) or my homedog Vincent! Or both. I would also like it to somewhere on it have "bigsimpsin" in sweet font :) There are tasty burgers in it for whoever makes me one ;)

hahaa i am resposible for that.... i only choose to do it for the creative freedom, and hamburgers... still cheking trough the requests see if i see something else interesting
drackodelmal
Emmy Nominee

Postby Joshjb on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:03 am

I already replied to all requests, except the one asking for an avatar with a fish biscuit on it. I haven't done that yet. It just seems that people are forgetting to add [COMPLETED] to their posts.

Anyhow, let's try and keep this thread to requests only, not as a discussion thread, so it can stay organized. Thanks. :)
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby DharmaFlashes08 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I would like to make a request on an avatar. I've been stuck with this ol' Dharma pic that I found off a search engine online. I thought it might be cool to have something done by someone with the avatar-making experience. :D

I just would like a cooler, more futuristic Dharma logo. It dosen't matter what station or whatnot, but with it saying "The D.I." in the corner and my name in another corner with like spacey letters. That would be cool if that was described well enough. :)
DharmaFlashes08
Show Expert

Postby G-Man on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 pm

I just have a quick question- I'm planning on creating a custom signature for myself, but I'd like to get some expert opinions on the size. What is the typically appropriate dimensions for a sig?

Thanks! :)
G-Man
VIP

Postby Joshjb on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 pm

G-Man wrote:I just have a quick question- I'm planning on creating a custom signature for myself, but I'd like to get some expert opinions on the size. What is the typically appropriate dimensions for a sig?

Thanks! :)

It depends what type of signature you want.

For this forum the ideal size would be 400 x 100 pixels in width and height. I think that's the perfect size. I see lots of people have been using 500 x 100 pixel signatures, and they don't look too shabby either. :) Any wider than that shouldn't really be called a sig IMO. :P (The forum maximum is 500x100, btw)

I use 450x150 or 450x100 or 350x100 sometimes as well. It really depends. My favorite is 400x100, though. ;)

Hope that helped. :)
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Dreyesbo on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:05 pm

[COMPLETED]

Hey. Now that Lost is on Hiatus, I want to focus on my other obsession...Heroes. Can anyone do a avatar with this motif?

I would be eternally thankful :)
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby Becky G on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 am

Could someone make me a signature with some of my favorite LOST couples? I would like to see Charlotte and Daniel, Jack and Juliet, Charlie and Claire and Kate and Sawyer. If this is too many, let me know and I will pare down my wish list.

There are some great views in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3mHL3W ... re=related

If I need to hunt down some better pictures, let me know.

I would prefer pictures with them just looking happy together, not desperate moments or kissing. Thanks.

EDIT

It has come to my attention that this would be too many people in one signature. Could I have on with Daniel and Charlotte and also Jack and Juliet? All in one signature? Would that work? Thanks!

Completed
Thanks, Josh! It's gorgeous!
Last edited by Becky G on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks to Kittylili.com for the avatar.
Becky G
Supporting Actor

Postby Finli Otego on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:18 am

I would like to request a signature!
I was hoping to have one where a bunch of the books mentioned or shown on LOST are piled on a table/floor, sort of overlapping each other; sort of messy.
I got the idea from the inside cover of the Rage Against The Machine album, "Evil Empire",
seen here: http://cla.calpoly.edu/~lcall/204/rage_books.jpg.

Books I'd like on it (give or take a few):
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Holy Bible, The
A Brief History of Time
The Brothers Karamazov
Carrie
Catch-22
The Fountainhead
Holy Qur'an, The
Lord of the Flies
Of Mice and Men
On the Road
Our Mutual Friend
Slaughterhouse-Five
Third Policeman, The
Through the Looking-Glass
Turn of the Screw, The
VALIS
Watership Down
Wrinkle in Time, A

Thank You! :D

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:58 am

I was wondering if anyone could make a cooler avatar for me that has the numbers and/or "Execute" on it? I really don't care what it looks like as long as either (or both) are on there- be as creative as you want! You guys are way too talented- thanks in advance!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby LittleTiger on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 am

[COMPLETED]

Wow! Just found this thread - wish I had found it sooner...

Anyway, I would love a new avatar that is more Lost related. I'd like it to be feisty.... I love Sayid (he is gorgeous! :wub: ), I especially loved that scene where he was in bed with a girl, she was going to kill him but he killed her - I think he had no shirt on in that scene.... but since I am female, maybe having him in a siggy would be better. I also love exey's christmas signature - maybe something like that?

Lastly, if it is not too much trouble, can I have the avatar with and without a christmas theme?

I really have no idea what to do for the avatar, so......something creative!

Thank you very much in advance!

LT
LittleTiger
Stunt Double

Postby hilightnotes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:40 am

[COMPLETED]

I would love a sig that combines some of my favorite characters in LOST, them being: Jin, Charlie (s4 picture with the sunglasses would be awesome!), Jack, and Locke. I have more favorites, but I don't want a really cluttered sig.
Also, it would be cool to have Christian Sheppard's face lingering a bit above Jack, and Locke's dad's face a bit above his.

And, although not necessary, if one/both of these would fit, that would be great: "Listener of the LOST podcast with Jay and Jack", or "LOST fan and music composer". Or if one/both of those could be turned into one of those thin userbars (or whatever they're called), like littletiger above me has.

I hope someone can do it for me! Thanks a million to anyone who can :)

EDIT: one more request (I hope I'm not asking too much! :blush: ): An avatar that is a clear DHARMA logo, but with a music note (eighth note) as the symbol inside, and a title underneath that says "The Composer", if there's room. COMPLETED -- thanks stevenscorsese!

I could still use the signature if anyone's up to it though.
Last edited by hilightnotes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to deadlypoison for the awesome signature :)

Listener to the LOST podcast with Jay and Jack, and a proud poster on their forums (username: blop).
I'm a huge fan of LOST, and love composing music.
... And if you own a ps3, add me!: hilightnotes
hilightnotes
Extra

Postby Ciubia on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm

I'd like to request a new sig with a Lost theme and with my favourite character Sawyer!! Maybe with the new S5 promo photos, but anything is good!! and if there's time maybe an avatar too!!In the meanwhile i'll try to learn out to use photoshop :P

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble :D

Oh and i'm in no hurry so take your time!!

EDIT: Jamielost is already ate my service so i'll consider my request COMPLETED

Thank you Jamie :D
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art