Safe Haven for the Flip-Flops. . .SkJaSuJacketers. .

Shipper discussion - for LOST

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
All shipper discussions are to remain respectful. Differing opinions needn't turn into arguments. Keep things friendly and on-topic.

Casual off-topic chatter is frowned upon. If you wish to chatter with friends, use IRC or a messenger.

Safe Haven for the Flip-Flops. . .SkJaSuJacketers. .

Postby kristy815 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

This isn't the place for the die-hard shipping - there are places for that already. This is the place for those random few of us (and I assume we are indeed few) who flip flop a bit. The hopeless romantics whose loyalties aren't quite so clear.

We smiled when Jack proposed AND smiled when Sawyer handed Juliet the flower AND smiled when Sawyer kissed Kate and jumped from the helicopter AND smiled when Jack put aloe on Juliet's back.

So pull up a chair and have a strawberry fishbiscuit while we juggle sewing kits and flowers. You can even wear your jacket if you like. . . :)
Last edited by kristy815 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Safe Haven for the Flip-Flops. . .SkJaSuJacketers. .

Postby PCat on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 pm

I will keep you company kristy815! I've flip flopped a bit over the years. I officially fly the Skate flag over my ship, but I really enjoyed Suliet and was also entertained by Sana and Jacket. I'm a Jack fan, too -- just not so much with Kate. I think there's a name a for people like us -- hopeless romantics!!

Nice idea for a thread. I'd be willing to bet there are tons of flip floppers out there that are afraid to come out of the closet for fear of being attacked!
PCat
Supporting Actor

Postby kristy815 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Thanks for keeping me company. Sana was electric as well. . .I'd forgotten about that one!
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby haphazard on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

It only lasted , a... welll, a few minutes, she didn't even want his phone number, easy to forget.

Only for flip-floppers, how about those fish that like to jump out of the water for a brief second to experience the other side?

Hey Kristy weren't you the one who had the same Janitor named D-Head?
When you've seen beyond yourself, Then you may find peace of mind is waiting there.
haphazard
Supporting Actor

Postby PCat on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

haphazard wrote:It only lasted , a... welll, a few minutes, she didn't even want his phone number, easy to forget.

:rofl: :rofl:
You obviously missed the volumes and volumes of fanfic! Some LOST viewers can be quite creative!

haphazard wrote:Only for flip-floppers, how about those fish that like to jump out of the water for a brief second to experience the other side?

Can we add the fans that live in the real world and actually realize these aren't real people everyone's fighting about?
PCat
Supporting Actor

Postby kristy815 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

haphazard wrote:It only lasted , a... welll, a few minutes, she didn't even want his phone number, easy to forget.

Only for flip-floppers, how about those fish that like to jump out of the water for a brief second to experience the other side?

Hey Kristy weren't you the one who had the same Janitor named D-Head?

Yep. That was me.

As long as you understand that flip-flopping occurs here - jump right in- or out. . .whichever. . .it's meant to be a pretty flexible thread.

I liked Sana better before they had sex actually. The banter was the part I liked. I think that's what I mostly like with all of them come to think of it.

PCat wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:
You obviously missed the volumes and volumes of fanfic! Some LOST viewers can be quite creative!

Yeah, whatever happened to the girl that used to post those Sana postcards. I kinda miss those. LOL

PCat wrote:
haphazard wrote:Only for flip-floppers, how about those fish that like to jump out of the water for a brief second to experience the other side?

Can we add the fans that live in the real world and actually realize these aren't real people everyone's fighting about?

Such blasphemy. . . ;) :D
Last edited by kristy815 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby haphazard on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm

kristy815 wrote:Yep. That was me.

Well, looks like we have somn in common. :)

I like your jokes, and your frequent Skate thread appearences, don't stop coming around.

Sana:
I liked the- You married?- You should be. comments.

and no Pcat I don't read fanfics, I think it would be really hard to keep your perspective of a show like this while doing so, but more power to those who do.
When you've seen beyond yourself, Then you may find peace of mind is waiting there.
haphazard
Supporting Actor

Postby Miss Ford on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay you all know I'm a die-hard skater ! but I just want to say to Kristy this is a great iniciative and that I love the idea :thumbup: :thumbup: I'll be lurking around ;)
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Jeepy on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm

sorry to clog up your thread kristy, but Sana, whilst being kind of grubby, was HAWT. And Sawyer was upset when she died :wub: . Although that's not saying much because he's generally the most upset at any lost funeral. :cry:
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby katieb on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I ship whoever gets Jack naked so what does that make me? Besides shallow and perverted I mean. :unsure:

Sarah? WTF? How do you crawl out of bed when this is crawling in?

Gabriella you beautiful sad, seductive creature you. I would've used the "you let my father die, but you're hot and I want you anyway so please comfort me" ruse to try to get him naked too.

"I could've been rolling in the sheets with the hottest Italian woman on the face of the earth, damn why can't I be more like my father in these situations?"

I guess we can dream of what could've been if only he'd been hiding the combination to the gun safe in his pants.

God bless you Achara for trying so hard to teach this man that some good things really can come without strings attached even though he proved once again not be a stringless type and ruined it.

Kate, I would’ve been ready and willing to take a second shower too. Thanks to you Jack fans got to witness what a content Jack looks like for about 5 minutes.

Getting some Jack before you go back.

Beautiful Juliet, how did you not pounce on this opportunity? Yes, life as you knew it was coming to an end, but he is wet and naked and vulnerable and you used to have feelings for him. Pounce woman pounce!

“Jack, uhm Shephard is obviously the sort of hero of the show, he's where it all begins.” Damon Lindelof

"Jack's Heart is Always in the Right Place" Damon Lindelof

"The paraplegic and the spinal surgeon have always been linked together inseparably as the backbone of the story." Luhks

Proud Member of the Little Coterie of Jack Fans
katieb
Star Billing

Postby kristy815 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 pm

You are just more than welcome Dharmajeep. We're pretty all inclusive over here in flip-flop land. You can think anybody's hawt that you like. :) Even if you just think it for the one episode. :D

-- Merged Double Post --

katieb wrote:I ship whoever gets Jack naked so what does that make me? Besides shallow and perverted I mean. :unsure:

Sarah? WTF? How do you crawl out of bed when this is crawling in?

Gabriella you beautiful sad, seductive creature you. I would've used the "you let my father die, but you're hot and I want you anyway so please comfort me" ruse to try to get him naked too.

"I could've been rolling in the sheets with the hottest Italian woman on the face of the earth, damn why can't I be more like my father in these situations?"

I guess we can dream of what could've been if only he'd been hiding the combination to the gun safe in his pants.

God bless you Achara for trying so hard to teach this man that some good things really can come without strings attached even though he proved once again not be a stringless type and ruined it.

Kate, I would’ve been ready and willing to take a second shower too. Thanks to you Jack fans got to witness what a content Jack looks like for about 5 minutes.

Getting some Jack before you go back.

Beautiful Juliet, how did you not pounce on this opportunity? Yes, life as you knew it was coming to an end, but he is wet and naked and vulnerable and you used to have feelings for him. Pounce woman pounce!

I concur completely. Although, I liked him better with chest hair. . .he looks wierd without it somehow. . .

Flip flops are not terribly serious shoes. . .likewise, this isn't a terribly serious thread. . .so I think a little shallowness is to be expected - heck, encouraged even. :)

;)
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby PCat on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 am

:rofl: @katieb^^ Jack reminds me of Don Draper in Madmen. Women seem to just fall into his lap (*pun intended*)
The big difference is Don doesn't think twice about passing up an opportunity! Jack could take a few lessons about dealing with a guilty conscience from Don!

In the spirit of the thread, I'm a Skater and I've always thought Jack was hot! Shame on TPTB for not giving the guys enough women so they wouldn't have to share!

ETA: I totally agree about the chest hair, kristy815!!
PCat
Supporting Actor

Postby katieb on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 pm

PCat wrote::rofl: @katieb^^ Jack reminds me of Don Draper in Madmen. Women seem to just fall into his lap (*pun intended*)
The big difference is Don doesn't think twice about passing up an opportunity! Jack could take a few lessons about dealing with a guilty conscience from Don!

I think if you combined Jack and Sawyer into one man, Don Draper would be the end result. ;)

I forgot about Cindy and her shameless attempt to recruit Jack into the mile high club.

“Jack, uhm Shephard is obviously the sort of hero of the show, he's where it all begins.” Damon Lindelof

"Jack's Heart is Always in the Right Place" Damon Lindelof

"The paraplegic and the spinal surgeon have always been linked together inseparably as the backbone of the story." Luhks

Proud Member of the Little Coterie of Jack Fans
katieb
Star Billing

Postby kristy815 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 pm

katieb wrote:
PCat wrote::rofl: @katieb^^ Jack reminds me of Don Draper in Madmen. Women seem to just fall into his lap (*pun intended*)

I think if you combined Jack and Sawyer into one man, Don Draper would be the end result. ;)

I forgot about Cindy and her shameless attempt to recruit Jack into the mile high club.

:rofl:

If Jack and Sawyer were combined into Don Draper, the quadrangle would be solved. ;) He could keep Juliet in the burbs and Kate in the city. . .or vice versa. . . :)
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby chris_s on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi Kristy - good idea for a thread. I'm going to try to give myself a hiatus from posting for a while so I'm not sick of Lost by the time it restarts, but come January, I'll be flip-flopping all over the place and I'll join you here. I thought Sawyer and Ana Lucia had good chemistry together too, especially when the tailies were holding Sawyer, Michael and Jin captive. I thought Ana could have worked with Sayid too, despite the sad start.
chris_s
Supporting Actor

Next

Return to Lost Shipper Section