Safe Haven for the Flip-Flops. . .SkJaSuJacketers. .

Shipper discussion - for LOST

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
All shipper discussions are to remain respectful. Differing opinions needn't turn into arguments. Keep things friendly and on-topic.

Casual off-topic chatter is frowned upon. If you wish to chatter with friends, use IRC or a messenger.

Re: Safe Haven for the Flip-Flops. . .SkJaSuJacketers. .

Postby kristy815 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

And I realize you have 6 too many already. . .

But I think the one where Danielle and Robert argue about whether the baby will be a boy or a girl is really really sweet.

What if instead of posting them as a ranking. . .you do them in categories. . .like:

Reunions. . .
Kisses. . .
Goodbyes. . .
Firsts. . .
Food References. . .

Yeah, I don't guess that would really work would it. . .I promise not to be offended myself. . .I guess that's all I can really do. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby lostfan5007 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

isabelle wrote:I had an idea a while ago, that I'd kinda like to run by you guys. I suggested it in the Skate thread but I don't think anyone paid attention to it. :lol: Ya know the Lost countdowns? Well, I thought about doing a countdown of romantic moments (all ships), but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in that? Thoughts?

Y know I love countdowns, but if you do one, we will all know the results :P But I would be interested if you decided to do a countdown about the Top kisses(I was thinking about doing that one when my girlfriend suggested a while ago, but I didn't think a lot people would follow :) )

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby isabelle on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

What episode is the pretend peanut butter scene in?
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby kristy815 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Youtube says Confidence man. . .in several different places so that is probably right.
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby isabelle on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks! :D I just checked on Lost Media, and its absolutely right, though I never thought it was in Confidence Man. Maybe because I was too distracted with shirtless Sawyer that episode to realise... :P :whistle:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby kristy815 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

So Confidence Man had Peanut Butter AND Shirtless Sawyer. Wow! Who wrote that one. . .and when are they writing another one? ';)

That isn't also the one with the really cute little Jate scene with the guava seeds is it? Or is that House of the Rising Sun?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby kristy815 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay. I've been patient.

I watched Sawyer give Juliet's flower to Charlotte, did I get mad? No.

I watched Sawyer meet up with Kate in the alt instead of Juliet even though Juliet said it worked. Did I object? No. I even thought it had potential.

But if I have to watch Desmond and Penny drink Sawyer and Juliet's coffee, I will not be happy.

(Oops, where did that come from. . .and here I thought I was in the mood for cocoa.)
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby oneblessedmama on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 pm

kristy815 wrote:But if I have to watch Desmond and Penny drink Sawyer and Juliet's coffee, I will not be happy.

:rofl:

totally with you on this.
oneblessedmama
lover of all things lost.
oneblessedmama
Viewer

Postby frekkells on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 pm

kristy815 wrote:Okay. I've been patient.

I watched Sawyer give Juliet's flower to Charlotte, did I get mad? No.

I watched Sawyer meet up with Kate in the alt instead of Juliet even though Juliet said it worked. Did I object? No. I even thought it had potential.

But if I have to watch Desmond and Penny drink Sawyer and Juliet's coffee, I will not be happy.

(Oops, where did that come from. . .and here I thought I was in the mood for cocoa.)

Just my 2 cents,
James did not give Juliet's flower to Charlotte. The flower James gave Charlotte was a sunflower.Image
Juliet's flower was not a sunflower, don't know what type it was, but it certainly wasn't a sunflower.Image
James may like to give ladies yellow flowers, I don't know. But he didn't give Juliet's flower to Charlotte. I am going to remain optimistic that Des and Penny aren't having anyone's coffee but their own.
FREKKELL'S FANTASY FORCE ~ 6th place ~ Season 5 LFL
Credit and Much Thanks to MAGIC BOX for the awesome banner.

Proud owner of Ben's Annie doll and line, "I always have a plan."
frekkells
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 pm

frekkells wrote:Just my 2 cents,
James did not give Juliet's flower to Charlotte. The flower James gave Charlotte was a sunflower

Oh, well, that's better then. I guess it's okay for Desmond and Penny to have coffee as long as they leave some for Sawyer and Juliet.

Kate just needs to stay away from the coffee. . .she's got cocoa.
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby chris_s on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 am

kristy815 wrote:
Oh, well, that's better then. I guess it's okay for Desmond and Penny to have coffee as long as they leave some for Sawyer and Juliet.

Kate just needs to stay away from the coffee. . .she's got cocoa.

There should be a separate thread about ships and their foods/drinks. In season 1, it was all about drugging the water (Sun/Jin, Kate/Jack) and boar feasts. Season 2 was about stealing each other's mangos (Sawyer/Ana Lucia). We had had grilled cheese sandwiches and cheeseburgers (Jacket) and Fish Biscuits (Skate) in season 3. I can't remember any foods/ships in season 4. In season 5, Jack and Kate fought while Jack made sandwiches, and Jack and Juliet shared coffee while waiting for Sawyer. Sawyer and Juliet shared some kind of hard alcohol when they thought the freighter had exploded. There was also the tea/Bernard/Rose scene. This season we have cocoa flirting and coffee dates.
chris_s
Supporting Actor

Postby kristy815 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Jack kept asking Kate out on coffee dates in Season 4. (At least I think that was Season 4 - the O6 storyline) And Kate told Jack he should eat crackers if he was nauseous just before Juliet took his appendix out.

I think that was the season of crackers. Because didn't Hurley and Sawyer also share crackers? And wasn't that also the one where Sawyer cleaned out the refridgerator and argued with Hurley about whether the chicken was still good?

I think Claire went to get Sawyer a cup of coffee too.

And we had eggtown and Locke fried a chicken.

So, I guess Season 4 was crackers and chicken and more coffee. (These people should buy stock in starbucks as much coffee as they drink).
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Dont forget Ben's ham, Juliet's buns and Locke's bunny for Ben.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby chris_s on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 am

Well, in the past year I went from being a Jacketeer, to a Jater, to briefly a Sulietter (for the week following LaFleur), to back to being a Jacketeer. Over the summer, I found myself arguing for Jate on this board, but had a few weeks feeling very Skatey during rewatches, and then I firmly landed in the Jacket camp with Skate as a second choice. During the boat ride in this past episode, I found myself really hoping for a Jate moment. What's wrong with me? I need help.
chris_s
Supporting Actor

Postby katieb on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 am

chris_s wrote:Well, in the past year I went from being a Jacketeer, to a Jater, to briefly a Sulietter (for the week following LaFleur), to back to being a Jacketeer. Over the summer, I found myself arguing for Jate on this board, but had a few weeks feeling very Skatey during rewatches, and then I firmly landed in the Jacket camp with Skate as a second choice. During the boat ride in this past episode, I found myself really hoping for a Jate moment. What's wrong with me? I need help.

LOL, I don't think anything is wrong with you. It sounds like you are a hopeless romantic, which other than having no interest at all, is probably the best way to invest in the romances on Lost. The only couple that has ever gotten to me enough to make me care and want to root for them is Sun and Jin. I've not really bought into any of the other romances enough to care about them. Sawyer and Kate are annoying. Jack and Kate are painful to watch. The Des/Penny phone call leaves me cold as a fish because I just don't buy it. Charlie and Claire felt more like a stalker/victim thing than a romance. Jack and Juliet were okay, but he was too hung up on Kate for it to go anywhere so no investment there. Sayid and Shannon were ridiculous. Sawyer and Juliet made my skin crawl. Actually, I did enjoy the sparks between Sawyer and Ana Lucia. They were such nasty, angry individuals and fed off of one another beautifully. I liked Jack and Sarah too and could've got behind a reconcilation. Locke and Helen had a bit of a creepy feel to it too. Perhaps it was the whole phone sex operator he latched onto in her absence that tainted that one for me. I think I'm just not enough of a romantic though so my opinions are just that........meaningless opinions.
“Jack, uhm Shephard is obviously the sort of hero of the show, he's where it all begins.” Damon Lindelof

"Jack's Heart is Always in the Right Place" Damon Lindelof

"The paraplegic and the spinal surgeon have always been linked together inseparably as the backbone of the story." Luhks

Proud Member of the Little Coterie of Jack Fans
katieb
Star Billing

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Shipper Section