Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
The "Other" Russell from Samoa

Michael "Burnt Hands" from Australia

and good ole Jonathan Penner

Also, s26 is Fans Vs Favorites and I'm pretty sure that

Colton and Troyzan from One World are returning.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Survivor: Phillipines

Postby Nick on Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

Kind of doubt that last bit, considering Jeff Probst just gave an interview like a month ago saying that
Colton isn't the kind of person they want to bring back. Also Colton is way too chubs to have just come back from filming Survivor

But the returnees this time around aren't so bad.
Kind of feel like I've seen enough of Penner though.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby DharmaLager on Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm kind of glad we're getting returnees - esp. after this latest season.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Iceman on Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 am

Nick wrote:Kind of doubt that last bit, considering Jeff Probst just gave an interview like a month ago saying that
Colton isn't the kind of person they want to bring back. Also Colton is way too chubs to have just come back from filming Survivor

Survivor 26 is filming in two weeks. They haven't left yet.....
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Iceman on Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 am

DharmaLager wrote:I'm kind of glad we're getting returnees - esp. after this latest season.

Yeah, they aren't the power houses either. People who have a reason to return...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 am

Iceman wrote:
DharmaLager wrote:I'm kind of glad we're getting returnees - esp. after this latest season.

Yeah, they aren't the power houses either. People who have a reason to return...

That's good to know - I'm not familiar with all of them, didn't start watching until later on, so I'm not familiar with everyone who returns usually.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Nick on Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Iceman wrote:
Nick wrote:Kind of doubt that last bit, considering Jeff Probst just gave an interview like a month ago saying that

True, and Jeff Probst gave an interview yesterday I saw where he said that they were "probably" having Colton back "at some point". Backtracking, so you're probably right actually, which really sucks. Colton is not the kind of player I want to see again.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Dogma9 on Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Nick wrote:
Iceman wrote:

True, and Jeff Probst gave an interview yesterday I saw where he said that they were "probably" having Colton back "at some point". Backtracking, so you're probably right actually, which really sucks. Colton is not the kind of player I want to see again.

I read that too. I almost feel like, based on his past intereview(where he sounded like Colton wouldn't return) and this one. It almost sounds liek the higher ups want Colton on, but Jeff does not? He really seemned **** at him in the reunion and the "he'll probably be on" was almost like "The execs love him for some reason sorry guys :/" in any case i hope he never comes back

I am really satisfied with the 3 returnees though espically Skupin.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Iceman on Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Colton was the highlight of a mediocre season. He was someone you wanted to watch because you wanted to hate him. This last season of Survivor was one of the lowest ever, and thats because Colton was the only "character" on the show. Plus I wouldn't mind him coming back, playing with the big boys and having him put in his place.

If you follow Skupin on Twitter, he seems full of himself and has a sense of entitlement - both telltale signs of an *******. I'd like to see how far Penner goes. Swan I couldnt care less about there are many different "med-vac's" that could take his place.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Nick on Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

The next season, S26 has started filming, on the 20th, and Colton has tweeted (like, pictures even so I don't know if there's much room for doubt) since then...

Also, looking at the rumored contestants for the S26...this seems to be a lot of speculation with a few confirmed nuggets of info, but it's worth taking a look at.

I was looking at a site (SurvivorSucks, which is usually good about this stuff) and they were sort of speculating about who is going to be in S26 based off of things like sudden twitter absences and things that survivors are saying, and it seems like they came up with the following
Corrinne (Gabon): This one is basically confirmed because Corrinne posted a super obvious status about traveling internationally
Brenda (Nicaragua)
Dawn (South Pacific)
Andrea (Redemption Island): I doubt this one as the people there are basing this off of her tweets being different lately, and her not replying to people and stuff since filming began. They think that she's having someone else do her tweets to throw people off.
Cochran (South Pacific)
Phillip (Redemption Island)
Erik R (Micronesia)
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Dogma9 on Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

I like pretty much all those people except Corinne who I honestly felt was just being a fake villian to get attention. Her gameplay kinda sucked.

But I do think people on sucks have a good point, that since the returnees aren't the usual power-house types it might even the playing field this time. Since the rumor is its another fans vs favorites type
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Was Zane the dumbest first boot ever :lol: what was he thinking. You never give people a reason to vote you out on the FIRST vote when no one wants to be last and will pretty much do anything.

At this point im hoping Penner gets the idol. But Russel is kinda failing at the game this time so im thinking he will maybe go next.

Hopefully Skupin makes a less annoying alliance. I hope he goes far but those two girls annoyed me so much though. I tihnk he has a good strategy of going with the flow :thumbup: assuming he doesn't hurt himself again :rofl:
thanks to XTS

Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Iceman on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Skupin is gonna kill himself.

I think his tribe is dominant. Penners is strong, but theres a lot more internal drama than Skupins.

Russell's is..............well..........................they brought the wrong Russell back.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby charliefan4life on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

I was glad Russell got to come back and play...until he went crazy about 5 minutes in. I like Denise but the rest of that tribe is a mess. Or what's left of it at this point. I couldn't stand Penner before but so far he's doing pretty well this season. Skupin seems hell-bent on hurting himself. He should probably stay away from the fire. Abi-Marie is coming off as a bitch. I hope Michael, Lisa and RC link up and take her out.
Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

"Everyone needs to just stop kissing me!"
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Dogma9 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

The editing in that last scene of the challenge was freaking beautiful lol. Just swing back and hits it. Russellll O_O wow lmao hes crazy. Sorry to say i'm glad hes gone. Makes you wonder if we would have seen more of this side of him if he hadn't been medicated in Samoa lol.

I feel bad for RC since she seems like she could be a good player but her alliance choices so far have been pretty terrible and just insane lol. Penner seems to be making good use of his idol though lol.
thanks to XTS

Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Next

Return to Reality Shows