Big Brother 10 UK

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Big Brother 10 UK

Postby popalula on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 am

:lol: :lol: I couldn't agree more Dharma316, she will not be missed at all :lol:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Bonky on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am

Man, Bea took a hammering in the post-eviction interviews. Brilliant! :w00t:

I'm not sure who I want to win now. Siavash has done nowt for a couple of weeks now.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

I loved the waxing on last nights episode, Siavash is so funny when he's in pain he screams like a girl :lol: I couldn't watch the toothpaste task after seeing a clip of it on BBLB, but I think Lisa was a bit unfair on Sophie because she couldn't do it and therefore she couldn't listen to any music

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Bonky on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 pm

I felt sick when I brushed my teeth last night. :(

Yeah, Lisa was harsh on Sophie, but Lisa's generally a grumpy bint.

It was embarrassing watching Sophie's geography challenge tonight. I was surprised she even knew where the USA was.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 am

Bonky wrote:It was embarrassing watching Sophie's geography challenge tonight. I was surprised she even knew where the USA was.

It was bad, I can't believe that she didn't even know where the UK was :O that's beyond thick :lol:
I'm finding this weeks eviction tough to call at the minute, I really want Siavash to stay. Although I think Marcus shot himself in the foot when he said that Siavash didn't want to go up against him cos he would defo lose.

As far as the argument goes, I may be biased but I agree with Siavash that Charlie and Rodrigo were getting angry because they wanted a free ride to the final week, because realisitically what difference did it make to anyone whether he nominated or not?

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Bonky on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 am

Sophie's stupidity almost had me questioning the nature of reality. The UK is Africa...and Sweden is in the UK? :help:

I don't know what to make of Siavash not nominating. I think there might be an element of him wanting to be seen as 'Mr Nice Guy', but at heart, he probably does just want it to be a sort of democratic thing where they're all up, and the public evict the least popular.

This week's eviction is really tough to call. I hope Marcus goes, but I have a feeling there's a groundswell of support for him. And I think Channel 4 are trying their best to show him in a good light.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 am

I don't agree that Siavash is not nominating to be the nice guy, because we've seen him in the diary room and it's not because he can't nominate his friends, it is because of what you say about the public getting rid of the least popular, which I think is fair, why should some people just glide through to the final?
I also agree so much about Marcus, the past few weeks the highlights of him have suddenly changed and it's blatantly obvious that they want to keep him in

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Bonky on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Don't mind me, I'm just a cynical old git! :D

Last night's show was mad. Two housemates sightseeing around London, the rest running around the camera runs. One of the craziest BBs ever, IMO. Although I did think it was suspicious that the door into the camera runs was conveniently open. ¬¬

So, this is the penultimate Big Brother ever? I'll miss it, but I think it might have run its course.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Last nights' show was crazy, since when do BB let housemates out to have a nice day round London? although Lisa and David were hilarious in those stupid alien suits :lol: and how many times did he say it was bloody brilliant? :lol:
I think the rest of the housemates bust the handle on the door to the camera runs with the space hopper, but I'm not sure, and after they were punished by taking away the prize fund, they still get a chance to win it back :O

I'll definately miss BB, it's become a big part of my summer for the past 10 yrs :( but I definately think they are bowing out at the right time.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Dharma316 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Hmmm... A bit suspicious that the door was open and all the housemates called the runs 'runs'.
I wouldn't think that word would be in Sophie's vocabulary, considering she doesn't know where the UK is.

There's going to be another eviction on Tuesday...?
Dharma316
Stunt Double

Location: In a jar of delicious Salad Dressing Ranch Composite

Postby popalula on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Dharma316 wrote:Hmmm... A bit suspicious that the door was open and all the housemates called the runs 'runs'.
I wouldn't think that word would be in Sophie's vocabulary, considering she doesn't know where the UK is.

There's going to be another eviction on Tuesday...?

Yep, apparently they are nominating for the last time on sunday with an eviction tuesday. Who do you think will go this week? I'm leaning more towards Marcus, but I really don't know

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Dharma316 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 pm

NANOO NANOO
Dharma316
Stunt Double

Postby Bonky on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 am

:rofl: That was getting a bit annoying until Lisa got peed off: "No, David. Not nanoo nanoo."

Honestly, I don't know what goes on in David's brain sometimes. His laughter at Siavash was scarily maniacal.

I think the show's going to be boring without Marcus, but at least he's not going to win.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby Dharma316 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Bonky wrote:I think the show's going to be boring without Marcus, but at least he's not going to win.

My thoughts exactly!
Why did he have to go?
Dharma316
Stunt Double

Postby Bonky on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:29 pm

I think people still remembered how creepy Marcus was with Noirin. And Siavash has pulled off the 'Mr Nice Guy' thing pretty well.

Oh well, there's less than a week left now anyway. Big Bro might come up with some funny tasks to win back the prize money.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Reality Shows