Survivor: Nicaragua

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Postby mom on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 am

Nick wrote:Yay Fabio! :D

I'm not really sure what to make of this Redemption Island thing. It could be a complete disaster, or it could throw in a really good twist to the game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Agree Nick..I think it could go either way. It would be a real ***** if after someone fights there way through Redemption Island only to be voted out first night back :lol:

Thanks to zeek for the most awesome signature!
mom
Emmy Nominee

Location: In the sky with Lucy visting Sadie hope I don`t get a ticket from Rita.

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby charliefan4life on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Which is probably what will happen. Or they'll get dragged along for their vote and then dumped later.

The 3 Stooges made it to the end. I have to agree with whowever said last night "Looks fade, dumb is forever". I knew Fabio had it in the bag when he started crying. I'm really glad Jane won the 100,000!

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 pm

mom wrote:
Nick wrote:Yay Fabio! :D

I'm not really sure what to make of this Redemption Island thing. It could be a complete disaster, or it could throw in a really good twist to the game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Agree Nick..I think it could go either way. It would be a real ***** if after someone fights there way through Redemption Island only to be voted out first night back :lol:

:lol: Sadly I can see this happening too.

Or. The second person voted out wins a crap load of R.I challenges. Only to be beaten right before by the last person voted out. And then THAT person gets to go back not the person whos being owning on R.I the whole time lol.

Not surprsied Fabio won, thank god. !! :w00t: But as if the vote was so close. :rofl:
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Previous

Return to Reality Shows