Ultimate Big Brother UK

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Ultimate Big Brother UK

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:51 pm

I'm not surprised that Josie has walked, it must have been weird being in the house with a bunch of people who you know of, but who only know you through the show. I'm wondering if they will put Sam back in as a replacement for her?

Hope Coolio goes tonight, like popalula says he does come across as a bit creepy with the girls, and I think most of them feel a little uncomfortable around him. I'm not that fond of Makosi either after her blubbing session with Nadia last night, of course she's mainly remembered for the jacuzzi incident :roll: :PP

One important question...why isn't Jon Tickle in the house, and why had I forgotten about him until now, lol. I'd rather have him in there than Nasty Nick, who just seems a tad boring and sensible atm.

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Joshua on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

Housemates + clown = Hilarious
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby popalula on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:49 pm

The clown that was sent in on Friday was the scariest yet funniest thing, and I love Victor even more for ignoring Michelle's quite boring choice and going for Nikki instead!

I was happy to see the back of John Mccririck and Coolio after Big Brother kicked him out.

The task tonight with the papier mache heads was so funny :lol: and Victor and Michelle are finally proper housemates :thumbsup:
Nick and Victor teaming up is genius, the two biggest game players in the shows history together. Love it!!

So there's 6 housemates up this week with a double eviction on Friday. this is who's up: Nick, Makosi, Nikki, Chantelle, Nadia and Ulrika.
I want Makosi and either Ulrika or Nadia to go this week

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Jansky on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Ah 'Ultimate' Big Brother, anyone else totally disappointed when Coolio, John, Makosi and Preston all headed into the house claiming to be ultimate housemates. To be honest I was glad Josie walked who in their right minds would want to stay in with that lot. I hope Brian wins but it does kinda disappoint me cos it could have been so much better. I loved the big head challenge but I was kinda hoping for the box task again, anyone remember that one? :P
'I haven't got a problem, I've got problems plural!'
-Ted (Four Rooms)
Jansky
Viewer

Postby Joshua on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Jansky wrote:Ah 'Ultimate' Big Brother, anyone else totally disappointed when Coolio, John, Makosi and Preston all headed into the house claiming to be ultimate housemates. To be honest I was glad Josie walked who in their right minds would want to stay in with that lot. I hope Brian wins but it does kinda disappoint me cos it could have been so much better. I loved the big head challenge but I was kinda hoping for the box task again, anyone remember that one? :P

I think Makosi deserved to be there.

Coolio/John/Preston/Ulrika/VANESSA FELTZ?!?!? ... None of the celebrities should be in there :glare:

But why, oh why, put in Vanessa Feltz?!!
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby Devil's Arcade on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Is this program still on? Jesus, they sure know how to milk terrible tv these days.
Won't be surprised if a bloody BB Movie comes out.
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Postby popalula on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 pm

As someone who has been a fan of this show since it started I'm actually feeling really sad about tomorrow, it really is the final episode ever :cry:

Anyways I'd love for Victor to take the title of Ultimate Housemate, but I think it will be Brian. I'll be happy if they are the final two.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Joshua on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 am

I detest Victor. So much.

Nikki to win :thumbsup:
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Reality Shows