Ultimate Big Brother UK

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Big Brother 11 UK

Postby popalula on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah it did turn out to be a pretty bad reward :(

I disliked Ben at first and he's still not my favourite but I like him a bit more now, he can be quite funny at times. My favourites so far are Nathan, Josie and Corin and I still hate Shabby :lol:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby popalula on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Nominations were revealed yesterday and before the Save and Replace task it was Dave, Shabby and Sunshine that were up. However Dave won the task and chose to put Caoimhe up instead of him, so as it goes I actually don't care who gets evicted this week any of them will do :lol:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Caoimhe is the Irish lass that annoys me? Sunshine will hopefully go if so :D

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes Caoimhe (or Keeva) is the Irish girl :D I want Sunshine to go too, especially because she dragged an argument on about a bag of crisps for 3 days! She's so annoying

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

The housemates were given their weekly shopping task today which is based around jokes and Ben's part in the task is to write a stand up routine. What he doesn't know is that he's actually being punished for disobeying the tree of temptation yesterday and as a result he will have to perform his routine in front of the crowd on Fridays eviction show :lol:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Well Sunshine got evicted on Friday :thumbsup: so happy, she was way too annoying!! And this afternoon Shabby has walked out :thumbsup: Keeva was wanting to last night aswell, but is so far still there :thumbsdown:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Keeva didn't end up following Shabby out of the house :roll: and this morning she apparently proposed to her boyfriend in the diary room. Following nominations it was Keeva and John James that got the most votes, but following the Save/Replace task, Keeva won and chose Nathan to replace her.
I've got no idea who will go out of these 2, but I like Nathan even though he doesn't get much screen time on the HL's show, and John James is the only eye candy they put in :lol:

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby WalterBishop on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm

I've never watched before (except last year's Celebrity Big Brother) but this year is pretty good.

I like John James at first, but not now. He's really big headed and horrible. I'm sick of him and Josie.
Andrew's alright... but I've gone off him recently. Sam Pepper's pretty funny... but he can be a bit of a d**k.
I really like Dave now... a lot more than before. Corin is funny but she can come across a bit false.
Steve is... meh. Jo is just boring.
I want Mario to win.
WalterBishop
Extra

Postby popalula on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah I agree this year's BB has been really good, I've loved all of the tasks and I like most of the people in there. I'm really sorry but John James and Josie are my favourites :wub: but the shows story lines so far have been pretty revolved around those two so if you don't like them then I guess that could be quite annoying.
Andrew has really changed and I'm not liking him as much as I was, same goes for Dave he's been getting on my nerves a hell of a lot lately. I like Sam and I think it's a good thing that he was brought in because it was getting a bit too lovey in there and that makes for boring viewing!
Corin is a bit too nice for me and she does seem quite fake, I agree with what you said about Steve and Jo. As for Mario I cannot stand him, he's a BB fan so he knows what to do and I think he'd do just about anything to win.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Some details about Ultimate Big Brother have been announced today, here: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0811/news/bb11-f ... -confirmed
I can't wait for this, but so far there's no details on who any of the ex housemates are.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 pm

I watched last nights show at my mates, first one in a while I'm afraid, lol. Was happy to see much less of John James, the guy bores me silly :P No surprise all the new guys are up for eviction, I'd want Dave to go but it will probably be one of them, hopefully not Sam thou cos he's annoying enough to be entertaining :lol:

My mate said that is was all the old winners going back in which surprised me because I can't see a lot of them being up for it. I imagine that people like Nasty Nick, Cameron, Alex and Adele will be among the ones who do go back in :roll: I'm hoping for Pete and Johnny the fireman the most thou, and of course my fav housemate ever Brian :wub:

Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm

I want Dave to go this week too, the guy is so annoying! But I think it's going to be either him or Jo because she is really boring. Fingers crossed for a double eviction then we can get rid of both :lol: I don't think Sam is going anywhere, he's the current favourite to win the show.

I'd like to see Victor from BB5 go in he was my favourite housemate from that year, Johnny the fireman, Pete and Belo are all good too.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

haha, Slick VIC, I'd forgotten about him. He would be great, esp if they put that loud mouth Charlie in again, I can't imagine she's changed much over the years :rofl:

Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby popalula on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

So another very predictable eviction on Friday with Jo going. And the Housemates were told about it ending next Tuesday, when Davina asked them to pick someone to get a ticket to the final I was so happy they chose Josie I was sure they were going to pick Steve. It made me laugh that Sam voted for himself which meant he got more votes than Dave and Andrew who got none :lol:
There are 4 housemates leaving on Friday, and I'd like to see Dave, Steve, Andrew and either John James or JJ go.

I want either Josie or Sam to win, I think Sam would be hilarious in Ultimate BB, he'd just wind everyone up!

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Postby popalula on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 am

All of the housemates have just been evacuated due to a huge storm that has caused the house to flood, this is the living room: http://twitpic.com/2fpw19 :O

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Reality Shows