Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby Dogma9 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 pm

http://www.cracked.com/blog/bridalplasty-new-reality-show-that-proves-were-doomed/

So I was reading cracked and discovered this article on the show. I'll link the article, which explains it far better then I ever could.

All I can really say is........WHY is this a show? Seriously O.o :rofl: I just had to share this..
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby Gary Troup on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 pm

:|

There's nothing else to say.
User avatar
Gary Troup
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Sheffield, England
Gender: Male

Re: Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby Two Sides on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

FFS! I'm... speechless. Honestly?
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Holy hell!

I just tweeted this out as I was so shocked.

Guess it's time to get that Lobotomy I've always wanted.
User avatar
DarkUFO
Administrator
 
Posts: 9036
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby Two Sides on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

DarkUFO wrote:I just tweeted this out as I was so shocked.

:rofl:



It'll probably be 'cut-off' half way through. The idea alone had me in 'stitches'. :|
Image
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
User avatar
Two Sides
Oscar Winner
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Browsing the intense!
Gender: Male

Re: Bridalplasty: Proof Reality TV has hit a new low

Postby Dogma9 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Two Sides wrote:
DarkUFO wrote:I just tweeted this out as I was so shocked.

:rofl:



It'll probably be 'cut-off' half way through. The idea alone had me in 'stitches'. :|


:lol: :lol: no shame
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male


Return to Reality Shows


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests