Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition

Postby boylec on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Survivor Philippines was the top rating reality show here in the Philippines. It took place for only thirty six days, The eighteen celebrities came from different fields of film, TV, sports, modelling, and music. Among the eighteen celebrity Akihiro Sato won the title First "Sole Celebrity Survivor". Akihiro deserved to win because he worked hard and I found him so nice on cam or off cam. Akihiro is not "plastic" I mean his attitude in the island is the same that's why he got depressed when Ervick and Aubrey planned to betrayed him. But as what they said it was just part of the game.

Second from Akihiro I think Solenn is also deserving to win if she got the tittle. Solenn also worked hard and fought from the difficult challenges. Aubrey and Ervick are not deserving to win because Aubrey did not win in any challenges and in any immunity challenges. Ervick was so lazy and boastful he just tried to win the game and competed with Akihiro only and he was afraid of John Hall. Ervick lied when Elma asked him why he did not apologize? Ervick said he tried to stood up but Elma walked away in a hurry. But the video showed that Elma embraced Moi and Ervick did not do any move to approach Elma.

This is my first time to watch Survivor and I learned that people change attitude when it comes to money and sometimes betray friendship in order to be successful but with the attitude of John Hall when he gave his bracelet to Michelle I learned that we must not judge the person right away because a pure heart and love will always prevail and most of the time we cannot see the true heart of a person only God sees the heart.
boylec
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Reality Shows