Survivor: Redemption Island

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Survivor: Redemption Island

Postby NotInOxford on Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

charliefan4life wrote:NiO! I thought the aliens had come and taken you back to the home planet.

And why am I crazy? Do you enjoy seeing Philip in his pink undies? :PP

Indeed they did. Then they sent me back...to destroy Earth! :sneaky:

Oh yeah, what a sight. ;) Meh, I just felt like calling you crazy in goober language.
Help! I'm having a Maq Attaq!
Private Brian Dancer wrote:“Still, maybe sometimes that’s what being a good leader is - uniting everybody - by giving them someone to hate.“
NotInOxford
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Nick on Sun May 01, 2011 7:23 pm

So my prediction for the rest of the season:

Andrea goes, then Ashley, then Grant, Matt returns from RI and wins immunity challenge, Natalie goes, with a final 3 of Phil, Rob, and Matt with Matt becoming runner up and Rob winning.

If this is how it all pans out, then this is officially the most predictable season ever.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Iceman on Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Nick wrote:So my prediction for the rest of the season:

Andrea goes, then Ashley, then Grant, Matt returns from RI and wins immunity challenge, Natalie goes, with a final 3 of Phil, Rob, and Matt with Matt becoming runner up and Rob winning.

If this is how it all pans out, then this is officially the most predictable season ever.

No.

If Matt makes it to the final 3 he has it in the bag.

That man is the only reason Rob wont win.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Dogma9 on Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Iceman wrote:

No.

Agreed. All that Redemption island bonding time with the Zapetera tribe would swing the win in Matts favor. Gooooooo Matt!! :lol: :lol:

Bummer about Andrea though. I thought she would be more savy and less niave when this game started. Oh welll.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby DharmaLager on Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm

It's definitely interesting how it's all worked out to me. It really is a situation where depending on where and when people return from Redemption Island will have a major impact on the game. Who's to say (not that this will happen) one person who survives redemption island doesn't work his way right back into the final 3 at this point.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby RobertoBOZ on Sun May 08, 2011 1:34 pm

I'd say the person who comes back from RI will come back with one Immunity Challenge left. It will probably be Mike or Matt. If they win immunity, they will probably win.

I think the most strategic move for Rob is to send Grant away to RI to beat Matt and Mike. If this happens, and Grant comes back, than Rob has more chance to win the million.

Though, secretly, I think Phillip should win.

From former seasons, the one that will win is always put to the foreground these final episodes. So that means it could be Mike, he has become a more sympathetic character these last few weeks.
RobertoBOZ
Viewer

Postby charliefan4life on Mon May 09, 2011 9:26 am

I'd say the person who comes back from RI will come back with one Immunity Challenge left. It will probably be Mike or Matt. If they win immunity, they will probably win.

I agree.

I think the most strategic move for Rob is to send Grant away to RI to beat Matt and Mike. If this happens, and Grant comes back, than Rob has more chance to win the million.

I'm not sure if Rob would beat Grant, but I do agree the smartest move now would be for Rob to get Grant voted off. But he would need to do it in a way so he doesn't look like a bad guy to Grant. He needs to tell Grant he would never write his name down, then get the other 3 to vote off Grant, while Rob votes someone else. Then back at camp put the suspicion on someone else as to who placed the odd vote.

Though, secretly, I think Phillip should win

O.o

I think Philip has **** off too many people to win.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Dogma9 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 am

charliefan4life wrote:
O.o

I think Philip has **** off too many people to win.

I do think that he sorta screwed over his strategy when he brought in the N-word. I think people will not respect the way he played the game if he basically admits he accused someone of being raciest just to make people hate him.

It WAS a good way to play...but I think he stepped over the line a bit.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Nick on Tue May 10, 2011 3:31 am

Iceman wrote:

No.

Eh. I stand by what I said. I don't see Matt winning when he's gotten the boot twice now, and both times were sort of his own fault. He just can't make that great of an impression on the jury.

Also, Andrea is an incredibly disappointing player. At one point early on I thought she was our winner if Rob wasn't but she's proven to be just another pawn.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 10, 2011 2:38 pm

I kind of agree...I think even if other players "like" Matt, it's hard to vote for someone to win who was so clearly out-matched twice.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Dogma9 on Tue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Its gonna be hard to say. It all depends on how bitter the jury is. I mean Fabio won last season when he didn't really "run" anything either. But they respected the fact that he was fun to talk to and won challenges to save himself.

Matt has been spending alot of time on Redemption island talking to potiential jurors. I could also see R.I wins translating into challenge respect(Plus he has to most likely win a few actual challenges in order to get to the end sense I doubt R.I goes right to the final 3). Rob has played a great game but his tribe was pretty much sheep lol.

So I could see the jury respecting how hard it was for Matt to make the end. Guess we'll see sooooonnn enough lol. :thumbup:
thanks to XTS

Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby DharmaLager on Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Valid point. I think he could have earned some respect for surviving on R.I. as long as he has.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sat May 14, 2011 1:21 am

I have really been enjoying this season. I hope that Matt makes it back into the game and goes on to make the final....He deserves it. I can't believe that he has survived so long on Redemption Island....TWICE! Grant is really going to give him a run for his money, though.

Rob has played a brilliant game....I am hoping that he finally wins this time.

My hope for the final three:

Rob, Matt, and Phillip (Phillip has been awesome this season!!)
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby RobertoBOZ on Sat May 14, 2011 6:17 pm

I have a feeling it might be Mike. The final three would be Mike, Rob and Nathalie (that's her name right? the cute young girl?).

Rob has to vote Phillip off because the two girls want him to. After that tribal, someone from tribal comes back (I think) and then there is one immunity challenge, which, of course, RI Mike has to win. He wins, and they vote off the blonde girl.

Then it's Rob, Mike and the brunette in the finale. Mike will win this.
RobertoBOZ
Viewer

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm excited to see how the Redemption Island arc ends. I wonder how they will play it? I think that they will start out Sunday's episode by showing the last Redemption Island challenge between Matt, Andrea, Mike, and Grant. Will only one person come back into the game? Anyway, I'd like to see Matt make it back into the game. Matt, Rob, Phillip, Ashley, and Natalie. Then, Phillip wins the next Immunity, and Ashley gets voted off. Then, we'd be left with Matt, Rob, Phillip, and Natalie. Rob or Natalie wins the next immunity and they vote Matt off because he would pose the biggest challenge in the final vote than anyone...because he survived for so long on Redemption Island and never really made any enemies in the politics of the game like Rob or Phillip or even Natalie.

My prediciton:

Rob, Phillip, and Natalie in the final.
and then....
Rob finally wins Survivor!!!
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Reality Shows