Survivor: One World

Big Brother is watching!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Survivor: One World

Postby Nick on Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 am

Most drama free finale I've seen on this show ever. Kinda agree that it was a boring season, but I really liked Kim's performance and she's one of my favorite winners that this show has had.

Iceman wrote:Congrats Kim.

It was the most predictable finale ever though.

Say what you will about Russell, but we don't get boring seasons like this when he is on :P

Redemption Island is all I have to say. What a trainwreck, far worse than this IMO. You don't need returning players to have a good season, just better new people. This season (and the past few for that matter) had some serious missteps in casting.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Iceman on Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

Nick wrote:Redemption Island is all I have to say. What a trainwreck, far worse than this IMO. You don't need returning players to have a good season, just better new people. This season (and the past few for that matter) had some serious missteps in casting.

I disagree. In Redemption Island, Boston Rob crafted the best game ever seen on Survivor. It was entertaining to see how no one could touch him. On the other hand, it was incredible to see how much a tribe was willing to self destruct themselves just to get one person out because they hated him that much. It was very entertaining.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Dogma9 on Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Honestly it may have been predictable but I'd rather see a first timer play a game like this then someone who got 4 freaking chances at it :lol: what a joke that was. And I agree Redemption island is my least favourite season. This one ranks somewhere around the middle.

Also I FINALLY have an example of an AWESOME female player when people ask me why I hate Parvarti :P

Kim played a veteran game without playing the flirt card and simply out-played everyone in all 3 aspects of the game. And in her first game(not her 2nd or even 4th :rofl:)

Way to go :thumbup:

But O_O WHY did Christina not fight at all?!?! omg! lol. Must of been frusterating for the jury to see.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby charliefan4life on Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 am

Also I FINALLY have an example of an AWESOME female player when people ask me why I hate Parvarti

:thumbsup:

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Iceman on Tue May 22, 2012 11:19 pm

I think Cirie had a better game than Kim the first 2 times she played, the difference was Cirie's alliance weren't stupid enough to be pawns until the very end.

There were really no playmakers besides Colton on this season, his early demise meant other people could step up. I guarantee Kim wouldn't have been a powerhouse had Colton stayed in.

Nothing against Kim, I like her, and she deserved to win, but I don't think she was the most impressive female.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Sawyer5665 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:24 am

Iceman wrote:I think Cirie had a better game than Kim the first 2 times she played, the difference was Cirie's alliance weren't stupid enough to be pawns until the very end.

There were really no playmakers besides Colton on this season, his early demise meant other people could step up. I guarantee Kim wouldn't have been a powerhouse had Colton stayed in.

Nothing against Kim, I like her, and she deserved to win, but I don't think she was the most impressive female.

I don't think she would stand a chance in an All Star show.
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Dogma9 on Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Na I think Kim would of easily taken out Colton. He'd just be the new Troyzan. Look at how he made the guys give up immunity because he hated someone.

Colton was basically Shambo with an idol. All you had to do was get him **** at someone and that would turn the vote on them. I'm betting they easily could of convnced him to start voting out the guys.

That being said. I do think Cirie is the better player and i'm not sure how Kim would fair in all-stars.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Nick on Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Dogma9 wrote:Colton was basically Shambo with an idol. All you had to do was get him **** at someone and that would turn the vote on them. I'm betting they easily could of convnced him to start voting out the guys.

Totally agree. Colton was in idiot, it's just that he was surrounded by even bigger idiots.

And I honestly don't think anyone knows how Kim would fare in an all-stars. Just because everyone here were puppets doesn't mean Kim couldn't adapt and deal with different kinds of smarter people in an all-stars season.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Previous

Return to Reality Shows