Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Sig testing, code testing, birthday threads, spam - Don't go too wild!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm

The words "chunky" and "ham" together kinda make me wanna spew, lol.

But as long as everyone is in the same place together I think life is still good.

And YES! I think this thread can be exactly what the old one was! Those of us who want to figure out clues AND talk about random stuff at the same time can do both. If people want to go and post our findings back in the on topic thread they can if they want to, of course, but since this is the forum for whatever-you-want-to-talk-about we can discuss clues here too if we want. :D

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Got it Pete. Does this thread look ok so far? Just so we're all on the same page. (pun not intended)
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes I was going to say. In a random-topic forum there is no such thing as thread derailing, correct?

Just so we know that this is all okay.

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby pooh on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Awww man...can't I leave you guys alone for even 1 hour or 2 out of the day??? :rofl: :rofl:

Great idea doing a reset mspixieriot :thumbup: I'm pretty sure that Chunky Ham forum is a free for all so we can just carry on here ON-topic and OFF ;) We've just moved from the beach to the barracks is all :w00t:

I think that if we just make this an extension of the OFFICIAL ARG thread, there won't be any need to go back to the OTHER threads...ALL the great sleuthers are in the family as it is. Business as usual. In fact, it may weed out some of the lurkers who were hanging around just to feed off clues for bad purposes instead of good. Yano what I mean??!! Might even want to take DCaaPB out of the title ;)

Anyway, glad I happened upon Jughead going off in it's infancy. The stars must be aligned today for me :thumbsup:

Gotta run again. I'm just in between errands at the moment. BBL
Namaste :D
Jack: You people have therapists?!
Juliet: It's very stressful being an Other Jack
pooh
Supporting Actor

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Let's not push it, guys. I see a lot of the old faces showing up, so no harm done. Don't want anyone to get banned. Let's move on to happy topics! :)

-- Merged Double Post --

pooh wrote:Great idea doing a reset mspixieriot :thumbup: I'm pretty sure that Chunky Ham forum is a free for all so we can just carry on here ON-topic and OFF ;) We've just moved from the beach to the barracks is all :w00t:

Love it! :D
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

ms pixie riot wrote:And YES! I think this thread can be exactly what the old one was! Those of us who want to figure out clues AND talk about random stuff at the same time can do both. If people want to go and post our findings back in the on topic thread they can if they want to, of course, but since this is the forum for whatever-you-want-to-talk-about we can discuss clues here too if we want. :D

You used an H-Bomb and did a reset on this whole thing, good job! :D :thumbsup:
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby Jemmahaha on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Rest of the forum community? Does this involve all other shows? I only watch Lost and House. I've given up with Heroes this season. The House forum was pretty dead when I last checked... So I'm here for Lost. Hm. Eh well. :hmm:
Last edited by DarkUFO on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Deleted Post
"Explore. Dream. Discover."
Jemmahaha
Stunt Double

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm

And you just failed to the 'Additionally, it is against the rules to publicly query a moderators decision, so please PM me with any complaints or questions.' rule. And here's me thinking only dictatorships were the places where you couldn't question a leader. :p
Last edited by DarkUFO on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Deleted Post
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I have decided to just be glad you're all finding your way here. YAY! :-D

Today's been a good day at the radio station, giving away tickets to lots of fun concerts. And yesterday I got my own ticket to see ELVIS COSTELLO YEAH! I'm a little bit in love with him.

I hope we get a new clue today. I think that we need the pick me up. Although I am CONVINCED that you've all figured it out already, and the next clue will just be confirmation of how smart and detective-y you all are!

-- Merged Double Post --

Also.... my lovelies, I am not happy either, make no mistake... but I am going to make myself get over it because I find the thought of any of us getting banned to be too upsetting. I'd rather just play nice even if I don't really want to just so that I can be where everyone else is. LyricBen, alwayslost01, I'd hate to lose you because of this. Please be good so that you can stay here with the rest of us, pretty please?!?!?!

ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm

heya peeps. nice no see you all again.
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby Jemmahaha on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

midnight-barber wrote:heya peeps. nice no see you all again.

:thumbsup: :clap: :haha: Herrroooo.
"Explore. Dream. Discover."
Jemmahaha
Stunt Double

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

midnight-barber wrote:heya peeps. nice no see you all again.

Hell yeah. Good to see you here man. :D
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby crofutian on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Seriously Andy ,has provided this site to us, and the least we could do is respect the man, he has for years provided us lostaphobes with juicy spoilers, set reports, reviews, polls, and lots of great competitions for swag. Therefore i believe the least we could do is respect the Dev's and admin's desisions.
crofutian
Extra

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Jemmahaha wrote:Rest of the forum community? Does this involve all other shows? I only watch Lost and House. I've given up with Heroes this season. The House forum was pretty dead when I last checked... So I'm here for Lost. Hm. Eh well. :hmm:

the house forum was dead?? i always knew he was a rubbish doctor
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby pooh on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Just wanted to add my sincerest apology to Pete and ALL the mods of Dark's stv forum. I should have paid closer attention to the de-railment part of the forum rules which I'm sure were put in place for good reason. It's your forum and if we want to participate, we must follow the rules. Please accept my apology for causing you any grief as this family grew while this ARG progressed. Thank you for supplying the forum with Chunky Ham where we do have a place to go to continue our community. It is greatly appreciated :wub:

If we can't live together, we're going to die alone

OK. Gotta run. BBL
Namaste
Jack: You people have therapists?!
Juliet: It's very stressful being an Other Jack
pooh
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to "All The Other Stuff"