Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Sig testing, code testing, birthday threads, spam - Don't go too wild!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Postby Mrs Z on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

ms pixie riot wrote:LyricBen, alwayslost01, I'd hate to lose you because of this. Please be good so that you can stay here with the rest of us, pretty please?!?!?!

Seconded! It's just the same thing, different link. Delete the old bookmark, add a new. Post the link on the Facebook groups so others (who want to) can find us. Dark and the moderators are the ones who allow this to happen in the first place, so if they make a decision, let's just go with the flow! :)
Mrs Z
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Is this one of the steps in making a Dharma pumpkin? :rofl:

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby AquariusYP on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

midnight-barber wrote:heya peeps. nice no see you all again.

Do we know this guy? :hmm: :PP

Hi Midnight! *waves*

Side question: do posts in this thread not count toward our post count?
AquariusYP
Stunt Double

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm

midnight-barber wrote:
Jemmahaha wrote:Rest of the forum community? Does this involve all other shows? I only watch Lost and House. I've given up with Heroes this season. The House forum was pretty dead when I last checked... So I'm here for Lost. Hm. Eh well. :hmm:

the house forum was dead?? i always knew he was a rubbish doctor

Hahahahahah Barber you'r ehilarious. :rofl:

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby 1miletogo on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

pooh wrote:Just wanted to add my sincerest apology to Pete and ALL the mods of Dark's stv forum. I should have paid closer attention to the de-railment part of the forum rules which I'm sure were put in place for good reason. It's your forum and if we want to participate, we must follow the rules. Please accept my apology for causing you any grief as this family grew while this ARG progressed. Thank you for supplying the forum with Chunky Ham where we do have a place to go to continue our community. It is greatly appreciated :wub:

If we can't live together, we're going to die alone

OK. Gotta run. BBL
Namaste

Couldn't have said it better myself pooh :) Dark and the Admins are awesome, and have a big job to keep the forums running smoothly. Before this ARG, I mainly stayed on the No Spoilers portion of SpoilerTV, so I haven't really ventured into all of the rooms of this huge expansive house. I didn't even know there was a chunky ham.
1miletogo
Supporting Actor

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

LyricBen wrote:
crofutian wrote:Seriously Andy ,has provided this site to us, and the least we could do is respect the man, he has for years provided us lostaphobes with juicy spoilers, set reports, reviews, polls, and lots of great competitions for swag. Therefore i believe the least we could do is respect the Dev's and admin's desisions.

Totally cool. I think I just prefer LostARGS. I'll probably still lurk here, but I don't like being censored.

Keeeep posting here, just forget this random **** ever happened and ignore it. We're all good here. :D
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby Mrs Z on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 pm

1miletogo wrote:Before this ARG, I mainly stayed on the No Spoilers portion of SpoilerTV, so I haven't really ventured into all of the rooms of this huge expansive house. I didn't even know there was a chunky ham.

Me too! As a matter of fact, this ARG is what made me non-lurk after years of lurking! :D
Mrs Z
Guest Star

Postby Pete on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

To those whom it applies: Thank you for the understanding responses guys. :)

To others: I will address you by PM.
Retired Chief Administrator
Pete
Former Staff Member

Postby jonnywest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi all,

i guess were in the caves this season and away from the beach. :rofl:
jonnywest
Stunt Double

Postby Jemmahaha on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

AquariusYP wrote:Side question: do posts in this thread not count toward our post count?

Nope, this is the "spam" forum. :/
"Explore. Dream. Discover."
Jemmahaha
Stunt Double

Postby sosolost on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

I totally respect and appreciate Dark and the mods (sounds like a rock group). I just don't have a lot of time so liked the "one stop shop" aspect of the other thread. Also, I'm not so forum-savvy as to realize the OT thing was that big of an issue (especially since the participants seemed okay w/ it).

Anyhoo, moving on. I'll just try to bookmark this chunky ham (ewww) site and go back and forth if/when I can.

Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??
sosolost
Stunt Double

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

sosolost wrote:Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??

Yep... bar the fact there's no water here, which I think would make this place oddly better! :p
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

i should just say (as we all should) thanks to dark and what not for not kicking us off completely but letting us have our own little playground for on and off topic. They have made it so the family can stay together. NICE ONE!!!
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby crofutian on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm

sosolost wrote:I totally respect and appreciate Dark and the mods (sounds like a rock group). I just don't have a lot of time so liked the "one stop shop" aspect of the other thread. Also, I'm not so forum-savvy as to realize the OT thing was that big of an issue (especially since the participants seemed okay w/ it).

Anyhoo, moving on. I'll just try to bookmark this chunky ham (ewww) site and go back and forth if/when I can.

Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??

Hopefully there aren't 2 skeleton's in this cave.....
crofutian
Extra

Postby sosolost on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

alwayslost01 wrote:
sosolost wrote:Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??

Yep... bar the fact there's no water here, which I think would make this place oddly better! :p

Water would be good. Hey, I've got lots of leftover Halloween candy. In fact, if everyone will PM me their address I'll mail it to you so I can get it out of my house and stop eating it!!
sosolost
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to "All The Other Stuff"