Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Sig testing, code testing, birthday threads, spam - Don't go too wild!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Refuge for the DCaaPB Addicts

Postby crofutian on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

sosolost wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:
sosolost wrote:Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??

Yep... bar the fact there's no water here, which I think would make this place oddly better! :p

Water would be good. Hey, I've got lots of leftover Halloween candy. In fact, if everyone will PM me their address I'll mail it to you so I can get it out of my house and stop eating it!!

I would rather have your Halloween candy than the stale ones Rev gave me.....
crofutian
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

sosolost wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:
sosolost wrote:Waves to all that have found their way here so far. Doesn't it kinda feel like the Beach vs. the Caves issue??

Yep... bar the fact there's no water here, which I think would make this place oddly better! :p

Water would be good. Hey, I've got lots of leftover Halloween candy. In fact, if everyone will PM me their address I'll mail it to you so I can get it out of my house and stop eating it!!

i got an aunt who lives on in the gulf of mexico and whenever she comes to the uk she takes back a suitcase full of cadburrys choclate and marmite.
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

To go with our Jughead reset...

Last edited by ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby jonnywest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Jemmahaha wrote:
AquariusYP wrote:Side question: do posts in this thread not count toward our post count?

Nope, this is the "spam" forum. :/

oh that kind of stinks. i dont want to be 97 forever. im much better OT talker. im terrible with the clues.
jonnywest
Stunt Double

Postby sosolost on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:46 pm

midnight-barber wrote:
sosolost wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:

i got an aunt who lives on in the gulf of mexico and whenever she comes to the uk she takes back a suitcase full of cadburrys choclate and marmite.

LOL! Is it not all melted by the time she gets back home? Yum, chocolate blouses!
sosolost
Stunt Double

Postby Mrs Z on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

crofutian wrote:
sosolost wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:

I would rather have your Halloween candy than the stale ones Rev gave me.....

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:
Mrs Z
Guest Star

Postby sosolost on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Okay, quick non-forum-savvy question -- what happens to the other thread? Will it eventually be unlocked once everyone visits it and understands it is On-Topic only or ??
sosolost
Stunt Double

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm

sosolost wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:
sosolost wrote:
alwayslost01 wrote:

LOL! Is it not all melted by the time she gets back home? Yum, chocolate blouses!

haha i have no idea top be honest. she brings a empty suitcase with her to fill with sweets marmite and yorkshire pudding. shes a nutter haha
Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those they have slain
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby DarkUFO on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm

midnight-barber wrote:i should just say (as we all should) thanks to dark and what not for not kicking us off completely but letting us have our own little playground for on and off topic. They have made it so the family can stay together. NICE ONE!!!

Yep, we certainly don't want anyone to leave but the other thread was just growing out of control. We should have nipped it the bud earlier :whistle:

Glad to see so many of you making your way over here.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm

sosolost wrote:Okay, quick non-forum-savvy question -- what happens to the other thread? Will it eventually be unlocked once everyone visits it and understands it is On-Topic only or ??

I think it'll stay locked and the on-topic one we made so that everyone who wanted to get instant info will become the main one.
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby DarkUFO on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm

sosolost wrote:Okay, quick non-forum-savvy question -- what happens to the other thread? Will it eventually be unlocked once everyone visits it and understands it is On-Topic only or ??

Yep, we'll either re-open that one when people get used to using this one for chat, or we'll create a shiny new thread :)

We have not decided officially but we'll sort something out.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 pm

and also does the fact this forum is off topic mean no clues can be discussed here?? haha seriously tho i take it clue talk will commence here to right?!?
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

Postby alwayslost01 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm

midnight-barber wrote:

and also does the fact this forum is off topic mean no clues can be discussed here?? haha seriously tho i take it clue talk will commence here to right?!?

Damn straight it will man, this is gonna be the exact same as the other thread was. :D
alwayslost01
Guest Star

Postby ms pixie riot on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Soooo I went to visit my mom this weekend, and we spent two days shopping... now I don't have enough money to buy a print. lol. So let's hope the next one isn't the one I want, so I can get paid first! :P

Why yes, I do <3 sci-fi, why do you ask? I'd love to talk about any of the shows in my sig.
Avatar by quiet_ingenue @ LJ, signature by me.
ms pixie riot
Stunt Double

Postby midnight-barber on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

alwayslost01 wrote:
midnight-barber wrote:

Damn straight it will man, this is gonna be the exact same as the other thread was. :D

ahh good stuff. i kinda wanna go back and re-up all my emile pics here now :) :roll:
midnight-barber
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to "All The Other Stuff"