Write your own season! Game

Over the 2009 hiatus months, come and join us in re-watching some of your favourite LOST episodes!

Moderators: Dreyesbo, Moderators, Dreyesbo, Moderators, Dreyesbo, Moderators, Dreyesbo, Moderators

Re: Write your own season! Game

Postby Ricardus Alpert on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Season One - The Others
Pilot Part 1 & 2
Centric: Benjamin Linus
We open with the opening scene of A Tale of Two Cities. They see the plane break up and Ben sends Ethan to the fuselage and Goodwin to the tail section. Juliet looks from Ben to Goodwin awkwardly as Harper stands outside of everything. Ben takes Juliet to the Flame and talks to Mikhail about the crash, where he shows them news coverage of Flight 815's disappearance. He also shows her Rachel and Julian, prompting her emotional response.

We see Goodwin arriving at the Tailies camp in just around an hour. He sees Bernard in a tree and says that he will run and go get help. He then comes out of the jungle near the Tailies camp. The scene from The Other 48 Days is shown in which he tells Ana Lucia about Bernard. They help him down and he introduces himself to Ana Lucia.

We see Ethan running through the jungle. He comes near the plane's cockpit and hears movement inside. Slowing back away, he hears the noise of the Monster as he begins to run away towards the beach camp. He sees Kate and Charlie running from afar and runs in the opposite direction. He eventually runs into Arzt. Arzt introduces himself as a scientist and says that they should get back to camp as he heard something that sounded like an elephant running through the jungle. They walk back to camp as Ethan suspiciously eyes Arzt, his fists clenched just in case.

Flashbacks are pretty much the same as The Man Behind the Curtain, showing Ben being brought to the Island and getting into the Dharma Initiative. At the end is one extra flashback in which he breaks out a Dharma prisoner, who we do not see at first. They are then in the jungle when this prisoner shoots young Ben in the chest. It is revealed as an Arab man named Sayid, who is seen in the present on a screen in the Flame by Ben, who is utterly shocked.

LOST

Yeah, I know, most of it is repeated from other episodes, but it will become more original as I go on. I thought showing stuff from the Others' perspective might be a breath of fresh air.
...No More
Thanks to Magic Box For the Sig

Ricardus Alpert
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DestinyFound on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Ricardus Alpert wrote:Season One - The Others
Pilot Part 1 & 2
Centric: Benjamin Linus
We open with the opening scene of A Tale of Two Cities. They see the plane break up and Ben sends Ethan to the fuselage and Goodwin to the tail section. Juliet looks from Ben to Goodwin awkwardly as Harper stands outside of everything. Ben takes Juliet to the Flame and talks to Mikhail about the crash, where he shows them news coverage of Flight 815's disappearance. He also shows her Rachel and Julian, prompting her emotional response.

We see Goodwin arriving at the Tailies camp in just around an hour. He sees Bernard in a tree and says that he will run and go get help. He then comes out of the jungle near the Tailies camp. The scene from The Other 48 Days is shown in which he tells Ana Lucia about Bernard. They help him down and he introduces himself to Ana Lucia.

We see Ethan running through the jungle. He comes near the plane's cockpit and hears movement inside. Slowing back away, he hears the noise of the Monster as he begins to run away towards the beach camp. He sees Kate and Charlie running from afar and runs in the opposite direction. He eventually runs into Arzt. Arzt introduces himself as a scientist and says that they should get back to camp as he heard something that sounded like an elephant running through the jungle. They walk back to camp as Ethan suspiciously eyes Arzt, his fists clenched just in case.

Flashbacks are pretty much the same as The Man Behind the Curtain, showing Ben being brought to the Island and getting into the Dharma Initiative. At the end is one extra flashback in which he breaks out a Dharma prisoner, who we do not see at first. They are then in the jungle when this prisoner shoots young Ben in the chest. It is revealed as an Arab man named Sayid, who is seen in the present on a screen in the Flame by Ben, who is utterly shocked.

LOST

Yeah, I know, most of it is repeated from other episodes, but it will become more original as I go on. I thought showing stuff from the Others' perspective might be a breath of fresh air.

I agree :thumbup:

That would be a cool perspective
But then again. . . that season 3 opener was such a WTF moment and I loved it :)
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
DestinyFound
Show Expert

Postby Dharma316 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm

DharmaJeep wrote:I'm a bit late to the party I know, but here's my effort

Episode #: 1x01
Title: The Pilot's Parts
Centric: Multi
Recasts: Edward Mars played by Kiefer Sutherland, Seth Norris played by Johnny Depp, Nathan Rom played by Tom Cruise.
Plot: After Oceanic flight 815 crashes on a deserted Island, Pilot Seth Norris takes charge of the situation, and is able to get everyone safely away from the smoking wreckage. He sees the doctor, Jack Shephard, talking in a condescending manner to young businessman Boone Carlyle, and takes Jack aside for a quiet word about showing respect for others. Seth refers back to their days at pilot school, and reminds Jack how Jack's hot-headedness got him thrown off the course. [Flashback to Jack on the plane. An announcement is made: "Ladies and Gentlemen, This is Captain Seth Norris. Thank you flying Oceanic, I have now turned off the seatbelts sign. " Jack groans and drinks vodka straight from the 1 litre bottle.]
Kate is sitting on the beach, next to Edward Mars, who has suffered nothing but a few scrapes in the crash. They are far away from the rest of the survivors. Kate is wearing handcuffs but they seem to have broken in the crash. Edward Mars is taunting her about her father and how long she will rot in jail for. When he tells Kate she will never, ever get out of jail, she grabs for whatever is nearest to her, which happens to be a piece of wreckage, and slugs him with it. The wreckage gets embedded in his stomach, and he passes out. Kate looks at him, horrified, and runs to get help. She interrupts Jack and Seth's conversation, and asks the Pilot if there was a doctor on board the ship. Jack pushes himself forward, and asks what she needs. Kate explains she's found a man badly injured in the crash. The two of them run off to help him.
Sawyer sits on the wreckage, smoking a cigarette. He is bleeding from the lip and sweating profusely. Shannon and Nikki discuss how hot he is. Nikki, a high school teacher who is travelling alone, approaches Sawyer for a cigarette. He agrees to exchange a cigarette for her copy of The Island of Doctor Moreau . Nikki comments on how she is glad to be rid of it, as she had just given a lecture on it in Sydney, at the Progressive Teaching Conference. Dr. Arzt appears, and says he was also at the conference, and how much he enjoyed her lecture. Nikki smiles and they discuss the conference. [Flashback to Dr Arzt on the plane. He is holding photographs of Nikki getting changed, taken with a long lens. He kisses the photo, and as he does so, dribbles a little on the photo. "Whoops, got some Arzt on you!" he chuckles to himself.]
Sayid walks past and Sawyer mutters something under his breath. Sayid retaliates and soon a fight breaks out. Boone breaks it up, but not without angering both Sayid and Sawyer, who seem to hate Boone and each other. Charlie, observing this, looks over at Claire, says "testosterone, eh?" and rolls his eyes. Claire laughs and they introduce themselves. Charlie talks about his band, Driveshaft, and Claire acts suitably impressed. [Flashback to Charlie on the plane. He is autographing programmes, whilst leaning across, talking to Rose about his guitar. We get a close-up of the programmes he is autographing. They are for StickShift, the DriveShaft tribute band. He is a DriveShaft bassist impersonator.]
Evening falls. The group of survivors gather round a campfire on the beach, eating aeroplane food. They hear some horrifying noises and turn round to see boars the size of mammoths fighting sabre-toothed polar bears at the edge of the jungle. Whilst they are all distracted, they don't see Zach and Emma and their Mum, Cindy, get snatched by Ethan and his simple cousin, Nathan.
The survivors stand, staring at the beasts, when the smoke monster appears, and snatches Seth from his spot by the fire. Some of the survivors run for their lives, others stand and scream, and a couple just sit paralysed, as the monster processes Seth, and spits out his remains. A bloody lump hits Jack and lands on his shoulder. He turns his head to see Seth's dismembered
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
hand

Eventually, the commotion stops. The beasts disperse and the smoke monster disappears. Charlie looks down to see he has wet himself, and bursts into tears.
LOST.

DharmaJeep - I didn't think the ending was OTT at all. And I loved "Whoops, got some Arzt on you!" .
Great start!
Dharma316
Stunt Double

Location: In a jar of delicious Salad Dressing Ranch Composite

Postby metsjets1 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I like the first episode of the sixth season being a non-centric episode like season 5. The First scene will be a shocker, possibly a flashforward or Richard on the black rock. But the first 2-hour episode will explain what has happened after the jughead exploded.
I am Moses123
metsjets1
Stunt Double

Postby LostFanJim on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:34 am

Episode #: 1x01
Title: Pilot
Centric: None
Plot: Jack wakes up in jungle to see John Locke standing above him. John says "Now that you're awake, we can get to work." Jack, obviously confused by what John has said, does not listen to him. He tries to leave and John tries to convince him by telling him that just past the trees is something that he is not going to want to see. Jack still does not listen and runs out of the jungle and what he comes upon is the site of a horrible crash and only a group of 30 survivors. John comes up to Jack and says, " See? Not the thing you wanna happen upon first thing in the morning huh?" Jack(Much like in the actual pilot episode) begins to try and help the wounded and unconscious survivors. He is unsuccessful and in a angry and tearful huff he takes off into the jungle.

Just into the treeline a man in a suit becomes visible to Jack and he follows him(much like in "White Rabbit"). Kate and Charlie, looking for Jack run into John and tells them that Jack took off into the forest. They follow. John, Kate, and Charlie while looking for Jack come across the cockpit. Jack, looking faint, is still chasing after this man while calling out "DAD! DAD! Is that you? Why are you here?" The man stops in front of a stream and looks Jack in the face. (We cannot see him. We have a shot of his back and Jack's face) Jack, looking terrified, remains speechless. The man says "I knew you didn't have what it takes. After ALL THIS TIME you still need my help....(the man continues belittling Jack until he yells to interrupt him) "What are you doing here? Where did you come from? And WHAT are you here to help me with? We now get a view of the man, its Christian, he explains to Jack that he is here because Jack will always need help. He also says that he came from where he landed. Finally he says to Jack that he is here to help him find the water he'll need to survive and to let him know that the deep cut on his back will kill him if he doesn't take care of it. Jack pulls his shirt up and realizes that he has a deep cut on his back. He turns around to see his father is gone.

Back at the cockpit John, Charlie, and Kate have made their way to the Captain who is semi-conscious. The captain(just as in the actual pilot; except John is there.) explains the peril they are in. John tries to get more out of the captain but just as he was about to tell the survivors something he knew about where they are; "something" grabs the captain. Blood sprays on the front of the cockpit. Charlie, frightened, falls down and out of the front of the plane. He breaks his arm and passes out. John says "well now we gotta carry 'em". They begin walking back to the beach when they run into Jack who is still feeling the effects of the conversation that he had with Christian. John says "Now that we're done wasting time, can we please get to work?" Jack, who is very short tempered at this point, says " What work John? What could we possibly do at a time like this?" John responds with "the work we are doing now is more important then anything we will ever have to do." After hours of walking Jack asks "where are we going?" John says " we're looking for something that someone told me to find. It happened before we all awoke." In the ensuing conversation we learn that John had a conversation with a man he could not remember ever seeing before but was sure he knew him. John had been told to find "something" on the island. John after arguing with Jack says that he "has" to do this. When asked why he responds with "I owe him one. And so do you Jack." (camera on Jack's tired, and confused face.)

LOST

* I know this seems a little all over the place. Even though I came up with this on the spot, I have a few ideas on how to continue this the right way. Thanks for reading.
First he said "We're never going back" Then "We have to go back!" Now its "We never even have to come here in the first place" Just make up your mind Jack!
4 8 15 16 23 42

Moves Crew
LostFanJim
Extra

Postby Man_of_Faith on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

LostFanJim wrote:I know this seems a little all over the place. Even though I came up with this on the spot.

Thats probably the understatement of the year. You dont just have multiple episodes of stuff in one episode. You've got multiple seasons of stuff in one episode.
Thanks To Jamielost For The Sig!
Man_of_Faith
Guest Star

Postby LostFanJim on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 am

True. But I'm getting to the point. Not beating around the bush. Remember we're making our own season here. And if that was how fast the show moved. I'd be on board.
First he said "We're never going back" Then "We have to go back!" Now its "We never even have to come here in the first place" Just make up your mind Jack!
4 8 15 16 23 42

Moves Crew
LostFanJim
Extra

Postby DestinyFound on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Man_of_Faith wrote:I dont know what to think of this. Is this supposed to be serious or what? It was actually pretty good, until the stupid ending, which made it look like it was supposed to be all a joke.

Gosh you are so harsh and critical
These people have a lot of talent and courage to be posting these stories
So constructive criticism please
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
DestinyFound
Show Expert

Postby Jeepy on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am

Part 1 is on page 2.

Episode #: 1x02
Title: Those who can, do
Centric: Nikki

Charlie sits alone on the shore, still embarrassed about his accident the night before. Claire waddles up to him and tries to convince him that no-one thinks badly of him for it. Charlie is sceptical and depressed but Claire eventually makes him smile with by making a ‘waters breaking’ joke that is so bad it’s endearing. They share a meaningful look and Claire asks Charlie if she can tell him a secret. Charlie agrees and she tells him that her brother was meant to be on the plane, but she doesn’t know who he is, or whether he survived the crash or not. Charlie sympathises then tells her a secret of his own; He’s not really in Driveshaft, he’s in Stickshift, their tribute band. Claire confesses that she hadn’t actually heard of Driveshaft. They laugh about it but stop laughing when they see Jack cover Edward Mars’ body with a blanket and Kate walk slowly backwards crying.

[Flashback to Nikki as a child. She lives on a farm. We see her observing then breaking the neck of a chicken, seemingly for no reason, before throwing it in the trash and going into her house, washing her hands and brushing her hair]

Jack goes after Kate and asks her why she is so upset. Did she know Mars? Kate shakes her head and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand. As she does so, the broken handcuff is clearly visible on her wrist. Jack says nothing and walks away towards the wreckage. Sawyer sits on the wreckage, smoking a cigarette. Boone approaches him, and suggests he shouldn’t be smoking so close to the jet fuel. Sawyer flicks his cigarette at Boone and calls him ‘dreamboat’. Boone tells Sawyer not to be an ass. Sawyer suggests that Boone is gay. Boone looks hurt and walks away. Sawyer lights another cigarette. Nikki approaches Sawyer and asks him for another cigarette. He asks what she has left to trade and she pulls him in for a kiss. Sawyer laughs and gives her the packet. Arzt is observing them from behind a tree and writes something in his notebook with a scary look on his face.

[Flashback to Nikki in a meeting room with a smartly suited man. He hands her a picture of Arzt and tells her she can do whatever it takes to achieve the Economist’s aim.]

It is late evening. Sawyer rises naked from the sea as Kate walks past with a stack of bananas. “Evening” he calls out as their paths cross. “I don’t think we’ve met” Kate replies that his reputation precedes him. Sawyer smirks and looks Kate up and down. Kate tells him not to tease Boone. Sawyer makes a joke about Boone and Sayid being lovers. Kate tells him he’s not funny and he should try to avoid Sayid for his own safety from now on. Sawyer asks what he gets in return for doing this, and she shakes her head and walks off. Nikki overhears this, and asks Kate for a private word. Kate is friendly and asks what she can do for Nikki. Nikki replies that she knows who Kate is and what she did, and Kate had better back off from her and Sawyer and mind her own business. Arzt is shown to be watching this exchange, and again writing in his notebook.

[Flashback to Nikki preparing for her conference. We see that Nikki comes across as sweet and ditzy to her teaching colleagues. As a colleague teases her about her shyness, he gives her a timetable of conference. As Nikki puts it in her briefcase, the audience gets a glimpse into the suitcase and sees what appears to be explosives inside it.]

Close up of Locke’s foot. As the camera pans out we see Locke is still strapped to his airline seat high up in a tree. He is frustrated but can’t do anything to free himself. Jin approaches, smiles at Locke, and climbs the tree to free him. As they reach the ground, Locke takes Jin by the shoulders and says, his eyes glistening with tears of gratitude “I couldn’t have survived another night up there. Thank you” “My pleasure” says Jin, before he disappears into the night.

Nikki is alone in the dark jungle, holding a Dictaphone. She listens to a recording the audience can’t hear and then turns the tape over and records a message of her own. “Locke is safe. Austen killed Mars. I may have to kill-“ She is interrupted by Arzt, who approaches her from behind, and doesn’t see the dictaphone. He tells her how beautiful he thinks she is and how much he enjoyed her lecture. She tells him she doesn’t remember seeing him at the lecture. He tells her that’s because she didn’t give a lecture. He says he’s heard rumours there was a marshall on the plane and he thinks she must be the prisoner. He tells her her secret is safe with him and he’d like to share his dinner with her. She tells him she’s relieved he was so open with her and hugs him. The camera closes in on Arzt’s delighted face. It turns to agony as Nikki shanks him with a piece of broken glass. He lies dying as Nikki picks up the Dictaphone and finishes her message: “I had to kill Arzt. Get rid of him.” She hides the Dictaphone in a tree and pulls a bottle of water from Arzt’s now dead body, which she uses to rinse the blood of her hands. She rifles through his pockets to pick up his notebook and strikes a match off his stubbly cheek, using it to light a cigarette that she begins to smoke as she sashays through the jungle.
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby Devil's Arcade on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm

No one got by the pilot. :(
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Postby Lockes disciple on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:38 am

Wow, how did I miss this thread!! I have so many ideas I would've loved to participate in. Is this game over? I guess so it's been a year.

Lockes disciple
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Someone should pick up Two Sides' Beard season tbh... :whistle:
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Previous

Return to Hiatus LOST Re-watch!