Season 7, what do we want?

General discussion for 'Desperate Housewives'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Season 7, what do we want?

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Hii guys :D

I thought it would be fun to talk about what we want to see happen in season 7!

here I go:

-An EPIC, original disaster episode! I 'm talking a flood(could happen!!), or a horrible car crash, or all them Housewives on a cruise ship-one that will sink Titanic style :thumbup: I want it to be big, and that "special episode" feeling ( BENG!!, Tornado etc)

-More Housewives together, they could go on a vacation (CRUISE SHIP??) or at least talk more on the street :D

-Catfights!!
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Vanessa will bring in the new juicyness, so I want her to get nasty with Gaby, or Lynette for a change :D

-A well written, shocking mystery, one that we don't know the answer to the minute it's introduced :thumbup:

that's just some points, what do you guys want?

tell us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last edited by Joshua on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Info about future cast members is a spoiler :)
I WILL NEVER BE LOST AGAIN.
Being desperate never looked so appealing.....
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=83
freddyMC
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Season 7, what do we want?

Postby Joshua on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 pm

We've had the car crash (Susan+Mike), but I like the idea of the cruise ship. It needs to be something epic. Hearing about a plane crash in S6 sounded pretty huge but it was actually quite rubbish though.

I really hope we get a standout ep like Bang :D

Agreed more time with all the ladies would be great :) More poker nights, more sitting on the porch gossiping, more of what we love
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 pm

yeah the plane crah was a let-down....I was SUPER excited when the first rumours came, expecially with these fotos that circulated

but it was the "war of the worlds" set!!! Oh my how epic it would have been....

and yes, more poker nights, more EPICness :D
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah, when they said there would be a "LOST" crossover, I thought it'd be a huge jetliner. But it was just a small 2-person plane. Kind've ruined it. Plus nobody thought Bree would really be dead.
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby BookhouseBoy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

PenguinJosh wrote:I really hope we get a standout ep like Bang :D

Yes please !

Agreed more time with all the ladies would be great :) More poker nights, more sitting on the porch gossiping, more of what we love

Yeah, I hope that S7 will be a return to S1 in that kind of way. Less "big events" (I therefore VETO the requests for disasters... how much can happen on one street ?), and more little life events. I love DH the most when the Wisterians are dealing with changes and issues that are more down to earth: infidelity, jealousy, divorce, ambition, parenting, etc.

freddyMC wrote:-An EPIC, original disaster episode! I 'm talking a flood(could happen!!), or a horrible car crash, or all them Housewives on a cruise ship-one that will sink Titanic style :thumbup: I want it to be big, and that "special episode" feeling ( BENG!!, Tornado etc)

Like I said above... NO, PLEASE, NO. Whenever DH goes this route, it feels like a "jumping the shark" moment. DH doesn't have to be "big." It excels in the character moments. Like when Bree found out that Andrew was homeless BECAUSE she threw him out... omg, that was classic. More stuff like THAT.

PenguinJosh wrote:We've had the car crash (Susan+Mike), but I like the idea of the cruise ship. It needs to be something epic. Hearing about a plane crash in S6 sounded pretty huge but it was actually quite rubbish though.

A cruise could be cool. Or maybe a road trip. Although it COULD be cheesy, it might be fun to have "crossover" episodes between DH and one of ABC's shows... probably either Cougartown or Modern Family. Or maybe ABC could use something like that to introduce a new show... some of my favorite Happy Days/All in the Family episodes were the ones where they introduced Laverne & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, Maude and The Jeffersons. Or on a similar note, maybe they could take some of the supporting characters and spin them off to a new neighborhood and their own show (Bob and Lee, perhaps ?).

I'd also REALLY like them to bring back Kayla, who would now be a feisty rebellious teenager... or maybe not ! Maybe Kayla is totally the opposite now and completely nice. Whatever she is... I'd like to see her revisited.
BookhouseBoy
Show Expert

Postby freddyMC on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

I totally hated Kayla, but her returning as a disturbed teenager could be fun!!
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 am

Wasn't Kayla older than the boys? She would be in her early 20's now I think. But I agree, I was thinking they should have brought her back in Season 6. The storyline with Carlos' niece fizzled. Plus there's going to be the whole baby-switch storyline, which seems most likely to be about MJ, but could be about one of the Solis girls also.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby freddyMC on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I also want a flashback episode with...EDIE!! (No chance since Nicolette is really Desperate now, claiming Marc Cherry abused her and all)
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 am

Aww Edie. :wub:

Please, god, no Kayla.

Her and Nora were, quite possibly, the worst things to happen to DH (apart from giving us the delicious BANG)

I'm on a rewatch right now, and just watched the episode where Susan is the wedding dress and Mike drives away from her because she sent Zach away. Susan is crying in the street and the girls all come to her.

I want more of that :)
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby manuelsub on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 am

No Kayla please. No. Unless she comes back to simply die by falling into a ditch and without anyone noticing so no mourning for her is required.

And about the crossover ideas, doesn't Desperate Housewives take place five years in the future? :rofl:
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby freddyMC on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 am

manuelsub wrote:No Kayla please. No. Unless she comes back to simply die by falling into a ditch and without anyone noticing so no mourning for her is required.

And about the crossover ideas, doesn't Desperate Housewives take place five years in the future? :rofl:

haha they somehow got magically send back in our time....talking about "twitter" being the new thing and the awfull economy :rofl: :rofl:

-- Merged Double Post --

PenguinJosh wrote:Aww Edie. :wub:

Please, god, no Kayla.

Her and Nora were, quite possibly, the worst things to happen to DH (apart from giving us the delicious BANG)

I'm on a rewatch right now, and just watched the episode where Susan is the wedding dress and Mike drives away from her because she sent Zach away. Susan is crying in the street and the girls all come to her.

I want more of that :)

Teri should have won an emmy for that. wonderful scene!
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby lostfan5007 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

I want to see Edie's nephew back, I want to see Paul Young action(I always liked him), I want to see Zack, and the thing I want the most is Bree's daughter to be back full time! I love her :wub: :wub:

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby Joshua on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

lostfan5007 wrote:I want to see Edie's nephew back, I want to see Paul Young action(I always liked him), I want to see Zack, and the thing I want the most is Bree's daughter to be back full time! I love her :wub: :wub:

Gosh, I'm the complete opposite!!

I hate Paul, Zach and Danielle! :P
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby freddyMC on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

PenguinJosh wrote:
lostfan5007 wrote:I want to see Edie's nephew back, I want to see Paul Young action(I always liked him), I want to see Zack, and the thing I want the most is Bree's daughter to be back full time! I love her :wub: :wub:

Gosh, I'm the complete opposite!!

I hate Paul, Zach and Danielle! :P

I'm with ya! Danielle is anoyying as hell, so glad she went :thumbup:

I DO WANT EDIE'S NEPHEW back, he's HOTTTTTT :w00t:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby BookhouseBoy on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow, I had no idea people hated Nora and Kayla. They were two of my FAVORITE quasi-villainous characters !
BookhouseBoy
Show Expert

Next

Return to Desperate Housewives Discussion [No spoilers!]