Today i see.....

Chat about all the general off-topic stuff here - News, Advice, Opinions, etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Today i see.....

Postby Notice on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 pm

My sister and I have finally finished Twin Peaks! :thumbsup: We will watch the movie when we're together again (probably end of May, also when the new season airs!)
The last episode was super scary :O

And I'm at 3x05 with Breaking Bad.
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Today i see.....

Postby dutchie on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am

Jeej, you watched Twin Peaks :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: Today i see.....

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 am

I've not seen Twin Peaks for years, but loved it! I enjoyed Breaking Bad too :thumbup:

I want to watch 13 Reasons Why, but I'm trying to stay away from stuff that's too heavy atm and I've heard a lot of people say that it gets quite hard going later on in the season. I'm sticking with old comedies at present instead, odd episodes of My Name is Earl, That '70s Show, Raising Hope, Arrested Development and Scrubs are what I'm turning to when I have a moment. The last one I watched was the first Raising Hope that Joy and Randy from My Name is Earl guest on, Baby Monitor (Ep 1.21), so funny :rofl:
Image

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
User avatar
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: The Zero Room
Gender: Female

Re: Today i see.....

Postby Notice on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 am

dutchie wrote:Jeej, you watched Twin Peaks :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sandiwich11 wrote:I want to watch 13 Reasons Why, but I'm trying to stay away from stuff that's too heavy atm and I've heard a lot of people say that it gets quite hard going later on in the season.

Ohh, I heard this series has a Life Is Strange vibe, I definitely have it on my watchlist :thumbup:

I am now finished with season 3 of Breaking Bad. The finale was good :thumbup:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Re: Today i see.....

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 am

Notice wrote:
Sandiwich11 wrote:I want to watch 13 Reasons Why, but I'm trying to stay away from stuff that's too heavy atm and I've heard a lot of people say that it gets quite hard going later on in the season.

Ohh, I heard this series has a Life Is Strange vibe, I definitely have it on my watchlist :thumbup:


Yeah, it's supposed to be very good, and it's definitely on my list, but for a bit later in the year I think. Maybe the summer hiatus when things are a bit quieter anyway.
Image

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
User avatar
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: The Zero Room
Gender: Female

Re: Today i see.....

Postby dutchie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:13 am

Sandiwich11 wrote:
Notice wrote:
Sandiwich11 wrote:I want to watch 13 Reasons Why, but I'm trying to stay away from stuff that's too heavy atm and I've heard a lot of people say that it gets quite hard going later on in the season.

Ohh, I heard this series has a Life Is Strange vibe, I definitely have it on my watchlist :thumbup:


Yeah, it's supposed to be very good, and it's definitely on my list, but for a bit later in the year I think. Maybe the summer hiatus when things are a bit quieter anyway.

It was a good show, but yeah, its not cheerful.
Image
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: Today i see.....

Postby Notice on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 pm

I am at 5x02 of Breaking Bad.

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Walt is so creepy
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest