*knock knock* Anyone Home?

Chat about all the general off-topic stuff here - News, Advice, Opinions, etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Notice wrote:Hey DarthLocke! Nice to see you back here :thumbsup:


Hi! How are you?!!! Nice to see you too!!! :D

I am just making the rounds to see all the new posts everyone has been making! It's just like old times! :wub:
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Notice on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:26 pm

I'm fine thanks :lol: How are you? :)

Yeah, we're trying our best :thumbsup:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Notice wrote:I'm fine thanks :lol: How are you? :)

Yeah, we're trying our best :thumbsup:



I'm alright. I bit sleepy. Ya I see you guys have been busy! LOL! :rofl:
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Sym on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:33 am

DarthLocke How much time!!!
It's nice to see you again!!
:W00T:
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
Image
War against the world Black Sails
User avatar
Sym
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: In the Tardis go To Nassau
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby dutchie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:56 am

Hey Darthlocke :thumbup:
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Notice on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:07 pm

I'm so lonely, where is everyone :cry:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby dutchie on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Its the weekend and Im hung over.
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Notice on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:02 pm

dutchie :w00t: :flowers: get well soon :)
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby charliefan4life on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm

I forget to check this site and then when I do I'm way behind in the discussion. Such a boring, hot summer it's been.
Image

Image
Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!


Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
User avatar
charliefan4life
Show Expert
 
Posts: 4076
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: Canada or Bust!
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 pm

charliefan4life wrote:I forget to check this site and then when I do I'm way behind in the discussion. Such a boring, hot summer it's been.


Notice, Gary Troup, Dutchie, Sym, and myself decided to revive the forum! :rofl:
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby dutchie on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:33 am

DarthLocke wrote:
charliefan4life wrote:I forget to check this site and then when I do I'm way behind in the discussion. Such a boring, hot summer it's been.


Notice, Gary Troup, Dutchie, Sym, and myself decided to revive the forum! :rofl:

But I think we need a few more show discussions.
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Sym on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Remember that it is now summer.
Slowly we all return from vacation and we continue to revive the forum.
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
Image
War against the world Black Sails
User avatar
Sym
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: In the Tardis go To Nassau
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Notice on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 pm

dutchie wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
charliefan4life wrote:I forget to check this site and then when I do I'm way behind in the discussion. Such a boring, hot summer it's been.


Notice, Gary Troup, Dutchie, Sym, and myself decided to revive the forum! :rofl:

But I think we need a few more show discussions.


We should name our revival squad :hmm: Any ideas? :lol:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:18 pm

Notice wrote:
dutchie wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
charliefan4life wrote:I forget to check this site and then when I do I'm way behind in the discussion. Such a boring, hot summer it's been.


Notice, Gary Troup, Dutchie, Sym, and myself decided to revive the forum! :rofl:

But I think we need a few more show discussions.


We should name our revival squad :hmm: Any ideas? :lol:


Something LOST related maybe? Not Dutchie's Boat, Gary Troopers, Dharma Squad, Wild Boars Can't Be Broken, The Fish Biscuits, The Dharma Sharkas, The Flaming Frogurts, Orchid Wheelers, Kahanaramas, The Island Repo People, Smokey and the Bandits (I was also tempted by turning that on it's head with "Smokey and the Band-aids"), Pilot-Eaters, Island Swing Set, or The Follow Apollo Bars...

And that's all I've got right now! :whistle: :lol: :rofl:
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: *knock knock* Anyone Home?

Postby Notice on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:46 pm

DarthLocke wrote:Something LOST related maybe? Not Dutchie's Boat, Gary Troopers, Dharma Squad, Wild Boars Can't Be Broken, The Fish Biscuits, The Dharma Sharkas, The Flaming Frogurts, Orchid Wheelers, Kahanaramas, The Island Repo People, Smokey and the Bandits (I was also tempted by turning that on it's head with "Smokey and the Band-aids"), Pilot-Eaters, Island Swing Set, or The Follow Apollo Bars...

And that's all I've got right now! :whistle: :lol: :rofl:

Those are all genius! :rofl: :rofl:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
User avatar
Notice
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Vienna
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron