Can't Say It? Sound off Here!

Chat about all the general off-topic stuff here - News, Advice, Opinions, etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Can't Say It? Sound off Here!

Postby dutchie on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 am

You don't understand a thing about me. You are hurtful, a leech and sometimes I think Im starting to hate you.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Notice on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:55 pm

git gud, scrub :lol:
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
Notice
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:28 am

real convenient timing is all i'm saying :roll:
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

what a waste
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Notice on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:21 am

please answer my email, I'm desperate and clueless as to where the problem lies in my code :S

Notice
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 pm

never been closer, never felt so far away :hmm:
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Notice on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:39 pm

garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh just want the reflexion to work :cry:

Notice
Star Billing

Postby Notice on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:48 pm

FOR **** SAKE WHAT THE HELL YOU **** ****?!?!?!?! LIKE SERIOUSLY I WORK MY **** ASS OF TO GET AN A ONLY FOR YOU **** **** TO TAKE 1 **** POINT AWAY FROM ME SO I GET A B?! LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU AGHSFASGHJGSAFGHJ!!!!!! I AM SO **** RIGHT NOW!

They didn't even tell us that they would be taking points away :cursing:

Notice
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 pm

I'm not running out of time. I'm not going to **** evaporate into thin air. I have time. Slow down.

Why am I worrying about it? If it's not happening then I've got nothing to worry about. If it is happening then I can't do anything about it anyway so stop worrying about it.
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 am

stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute stop leaving things til the last minute
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Gary Troup on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:34 pm

this right here is why i don't make plans or trust anybody to do anything :roll: :roll: :roll: lemme move to a desert island and forget about everybody and everything real quick
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Notice on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:30 am

you're such a cute kitty awwwwwwwww so damn cute awawawaawwwwwwww

Notice
Star Billing

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Dear BlackLiveMatter Movement and America,

You need leadership and organization in order to better define whom you are and what you really stand for. Some of you are not denying the deaths, suffering, or alienation of others' lives beyond the scope of this race, welfare, and demographic problem, but some of you are!

Some of you are saying that anyone who is not black, but especially white, are privileged and can't understand what it is like to be you, but as a white female, I must say that I don't purpose that all other middle class white females automatically know what it is like to be me or me them, but I also do not deny that there are not commonalities that can be reached whether you look, sound, live like me, or not! Empathy and experiencing suffering are not mutually exclusive, but universally human traits, despite that certain people are more often put into a position more than others.

IMO Privilege is not just matter of opportunities or wealth, but a matter of what a person or group of people value and how one chooses to philosophy and execute their belief in their purpose, despite their limitations. Many middle class Americans are suffering, maybe not the same way or to the same degree as the lowest class of Americans, but some of them are and not to say that privileges or really, limitations, don't or can not change for someone, is also a lie. The 2008 crash forced people to give up their homes, struggle to feed and cloth their families, and have even forced people to become homeless, including an alarming number of children. The credit rating system is also another thing that crippling the middle class and turning some of them into the working poor. It's why we have polarization between election presidential candidates from bad government to bad corporations, with very few in the middle saying, 'it's not that we don't want government to help people, but rather we need to change how or for what the government spends some of it's money. It's not that all parts of or all corporations are bad, but rather we need to tax them a little more, close some of these loopholes, and make it that America is not soley in their hands. From lectury progressives thinking it's democratic to dismantle the election process and party they chose to run for during the election, to moderates becoming a dirty word, to liars calling other people liars, to using their freedom of free speech to demoralize and divide the country further with non cohesive thoughts, but not because they believe in it, but because they have asocial disorder that likes to feed off of the attention given!

The suicide rate has gone up for young females. Various kinds of hate crimes, mass shootings, and/or acts of terror have taken the lives of children, movie goers, an LGTB dance club, ect.

So you have to decide, are you going to recognize non black Americans that want to help you change society for you, or are you going to deny us our feelings and create a further divide? Are you going to decide to be a movement, that although does not want to underscore the race problem, is also going to hold those in your movement that use it to seek more violence accountable or is that what you movement about? Are you the Black Panthers or are you Martin Luther King Jr? Do you have empathy for other people, or are we only suppose to have it for you? Do you believe that race vs law enforcement is the only problem worth addressing or do you believe it is also the symptom of a deeper seeded problem of hatred and a hostile sense of entitlement to FORCE our identities onto each other? Do you believe that everyone who is hurt is entitled to do what they want or that pain and suffering is somehow equally measured with no differences between what any given person thinks any given pain is worse than another or do you believe in the importance of civility and respect and that America is not about making us all love each other or agree to the same exact beliefs, except to not treat each other with unjust bias, despite those differences???

You need to decide who you are, America, because to quote a certain someone, "Every Man For Himself I Not Going To Work..."

I am sick of all or nothing attitudes. I am sick of untitled entitlement and presumptuous lines of thinking, I am sick of everyone being condemned for every reason under the sun, instead of trying a harder to come together to begin to fix these problems.

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Gary Troup on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm not stupid.
Gary Troup
Star Billing

Postby Notice on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:10 pm

you've destroyed me, game... you've made me cry so damn much :cry: :cry: :cry:

Notice
Star Billing

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion