Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 4.09

Postby Sandiwich11 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Title - Hungry Man

Synopsis and Promo
http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/dexter ... opsis.html

Sneak Peeks
http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/dexter ... sneak.html

Looks like it's going to be a cracking episode again. I don't trust that neighbour, and I can't believe Rita kisses him :O ¬¬ At least Masuka is still stealing every scene he is in atm :lol:

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 4.09

Postby DevilishTarHeel on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I can't wait and have read some killer spoilers!!! I love spoilers because a lot turn out to be incorrect and it gets my brain working of how, if, will, can, could, maybe be!
DevilishTarHeel
Viewer

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah, looks like it's gonna be another great episode. This season really is amazing.

DevilishTarHeel wrote:I can't wait and have read some killer spoilers!!! I love spoilers because a lot turn out to be incorrect and it gets my brain working of how, if, will, can, could, maybe be!

Feel free to share what you know. :D

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby DevilishTarHeel on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Well, for starters....

James Remar's recent interview... I have a theory that Christine is related to Arthur. I think she killed Lundy to protect Arthur and he is not happy about that. In the previews, there is a look between Arthur and Christine that just struck me as ...strange, to say the least. There could be four kills and Lundy missed something....another brother or a friend...perhaps Arthur was a friend of a brother and he was the one watching the sister who died first in the tub in 1959...mother in 1961....father in 1963...I believe those are the dates Lundy gave Deb.

Here's the deal from a friend: "Trinity isn't Trinity at all because his kill cycle actually has four people. I'm now referring to him as "Tetra."

The fourth person gets buried alive, and that's why Lundy never found out about them. Maybe the fourth person is symbolic of Trinity, which would explain why he would want to bury someone similar to himself. Perhaps, someone like "Kyle", thus the coffin." It sure didn't look like the first one he had built to me and I don't think he built it for himself...no way.

"There's an element to the Trinity Killer (John Lithgow) that has as yet gone undetected," James told us at Tuesday's TV Guide Hot List party. Meaning? "'Trinity' is inaccurate about the pattern of his kills."

Whoa! So Trinity isn't really the serial-killing, three-person-template-following sociopath we've been led to believe? Did Frank Lundy (Keith Carradine) die in vain? Is "Trinity" even the right title to give the man?!

"It may not be," James told us. "That's going to come out really toward the end of the season."

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/D ... z0X32dN2Mp

There are rumors galore about Rita being killed...in a wreck or by Dexter...which would have been hard to believe before the previews...but now, let's say she lies and DOES have an affair with the slug next door and starts to drink and endangers the children or worse, the kids get killed due to her own negligent and lies and affair...I can see a wreck waiting to happen. I haven't forgotten the Sopranos and how Tony killed Christopher, who he loved like a son...Yoga, on Tuesday nights huh?

And then this obsession over a "wrong" kill...I think Farrow was involved in the killings with his assistant somehow and Dex will find out his blunder wasn't a blunder at all.

It would be so great to me, and I could be alone in this, but we know from interviews that this year is going to end in a major cliffhanger. 4 more episodes and maybe Dexter doesn't finish with the Trinity situation this year and it would be great to have Lithgow back...he's so versatile and such a great actor.
Lots more stuff but I could look to be very foolish on my first day...
Check out the Dexter Facebook page...there are some masterminds there!!
http://www.facebook.com/dexter
DevilishTarHeel
Viewer

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks, I read that interview last week or so.
I'm pretty sure he's going to kill the reporter chick. Just because of this sentence: Trinity' is inaccurate about the pattern of his kills.

You could have a point there with Christine being related to Arthur. But what could she be to him?

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Return to Dexter Spoilers